Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Conversation Topics

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went to a club and bar (good one rather than a regulars spot) for the first time last night. Noticed a girl smiling at me across the bar so I went over and spoke to her. Conversation wasn't awkard or anything but wasn't exactly flowing either. Have you got any go to topics or lines that you use to break the ice?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good conversation starter if you can't think of anything else is "How did you find out about this place and how did you get here?" That usually gets the ball rolling, it will also let you know if she is there with someone else so you don't waste too much time with a chick who is taken. If she likes you then you really don't have to worry about carrying a conversation. She's going to do some of the lifting. If you find yourself having to work to hard to keep conversation flowing, then it typically means she is not interested enough to put any effort in. Best at that point to just move on.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to get a girl to tell me about the ridiculous pick-up lines they hear and all the other things men do to embarrass themselves while trying to hit on her. That topic is a good one both in person and online.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Small talk.

Keep it short and to the point. Throw in a few jokes here and there. You're just there to get a date or a number to set one up in the future. Don't linger there longer than a few minutes.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Small talk.

Keep it short and to the point. Throw in a few jokes here and there. You're just there to get a date or a number to set one up in the future. Don't linger there longer than a few minutes.
So he's in a club or a bar....and his objective is to get the number and bail....without the girl???? And he should dance down the street yelling 'I got the number! I got the number! Oh happy day!!!' CLUELESS.

Plan A is: to go for the lay. Kiss close, escalate, bounce.

Plan B: if logistics don't permit plan A, get the number, which is no more than a time bridge....then back to plan A.

@
parkthebus : look up Bobby Río Conversational Escalation. Good tips on Conversational hooks and threads.

Last edited: