"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

conversation problem

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
VA
Ok, I am able to start a conversation with girls and keep it going. Its really easy once you get the use of it. But I have one problem though. When I start a conversation, its like girls explode. They keep talking and dont stop till I say I have to go. Usually I would say a couple of things but mostly just "yeah", "i know whatcha mean" and nods. Halfway through the conversation I fell like running away or somthing. I think I have some kind of social anxiety. I liked being a loner back in highschool, but ever since I gave up playing videogames so much and going to college, I want to meet new people and get laid. Its going to be hard to break out of this shell :/
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
72
yes, theres some ppl who find it hard to start a convo, and keep it going. finding girls who can talk for hrs is almost a good thing unless you want to talk as well.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by BlackDragon
Ok, I am able to start a conversation with girls and keep it going. Its really easy once you get the use of it. But I have one problem though. When I start a conversation, its like girls explode. They keep talking and dont stop till I say I have to go. Usually I would say a couple of things but mostly just "yeah", "i know whatcha mean" and nods. Halfway through the conversation I fell like running away or somthing. I think I have some kind of social anxiety. I liked being a loner back in highschool, but ever since I gave up playing videogames so much and going to college, I want to meet new people and get laid. Its going to be hard to break out of this shell :/
lol at everyone thinking the slighetst problem is "social-anxiety" This is why i despise shrinks and doctors.

Anyway.hoes just talk alot this isn't a problem..this is actually a good thing for you,dogg.
 
Top