Conversation Opener

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

When you approach a girl you already know or even a new one and say "Hey, How are you doing?"

Sometimes these girls respond by saying Im frustrated or Im Stressed im Sad, etc.

I was wondering what true DJ's do here go ahead and ask her why she is feeling however she is feeling or say something else such as Oh yea im having a great day or im also frustrated.

I was thinking about this becuase after the girls say how they are feeling they want you to ask why. Should we do what they want?

its really not a big deal maybe im just thinking too much.

lyamdb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its best to make up a funny reason for how she's feeling and then tease her in a friendly and playful manner!

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
me: Hey how's it going?
her: well...i'm kinda stressed cuz
me: oh llook at the time. gotta run.
her: o_O

Mr Autobahn

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a very interesting question.

Normally, as you can tell from the answers from a lot of the posters, being frank can scare guys off.

I think women are more intuitive and emotional. But I never had a woman that I just met drop that kind of comment to me about how they are feeling.

However, the women that I already know -- are much more comfortable to say to me "I'm having a crappy day."

I think the answer to your question is this: Both women and men appreciate the people who listen to them.

However, the problem I see from this situation is you can very easily be seen as a jerk with flippant comments OR become a sponge for every imaginable problem the woman unloads on you.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose that is a great question, so I'll take a couple of minutes to answer it.
For starters, what I try to do when approaching a girl is to make observations of her, and depending on what I observe, I ask a question that pertains to the observation. If you don't understand a word I just said, I'll give you an example.

Let's say there is an HB8 outside that you know sitting on a park bench alone. The observation I would make is that she is somewhat sad and so I would respond with, "Hey, you look really down right now." (Although, I will note that I avoid approaching girls at this state because it can lead to her looking at you as a shoulder to cry on, which means you end up in the friends-zone.)
Try to catch the HB when she is in a very positive and joyful mood and ask her: "Hey you look really happy right now, what's the occasion?" ;)
It's a much better opener than "Hey, what's up?" which ends up leading to one or two word answers.

As for your example above, I thought of a ****y+funny statement which you can use for that HB9:

You: Hey, how are you doing?
HB9: I'm sad right now.
You: What's there to be sad about, (Insert your name) has just entered the building. ;)

When a girl is in a sad/frustrated state, I avoid making deep conversations so that she ends up spilling all her feelings on me. So I try to just make her laugh and build rapport with her. There's a big difference, hope I made that clear. You just need to be able to bring her spirits back to life instead of asking her what's wrong and instead of her getting into every detail of it. The last thing you want is for her to see you as a shoulder to cry on!

Hope I helped.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frustrated huh........DO U KNOW........I GOT A INSTANT CURE FOR STRESS AND FRUSTRATION CURE

then you plant a kiss right on her lips..........or u can do the shoulder rub POOR BABY.....let me relieve some stress.

SOMETIMES ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS........stop looking for the clever come backs and KINO right there.

NEXT TIME she WILL think of you as the guy that relieved some stress.

Alpha males would suggest sex........but you're not that good........yet.