Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Conversation after a few dates

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I know that keeping a conversation focused on the girl is a great strategy for the first few dates. It keeps it easy on you and the girl loves it.

However after a few dates if the girl sees how you are remaining a mystery and calls you out on it, how would you start steering conversations.

I really don't want to tell my life story and I'm not the type of guy that goes out and sees alot of movies (notice how alot of conversations relate to something seen on movies or TV?)

So what type of topics do you like to bring up?

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong about talking about what you did last weekend or if you're planning a trip somewhere.

Being a mystery is okay the first couple of dates or meetings, but after that you want to show that you have a life.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, exchange stories about what each of you did the previous week. I know it seems a bit lame but I ask about what's going on with them at work. I keep up with it as if it were a soap opera. Women seem to like to be able to vent about those things, usually afterward they are a bit more refreshed and receptive to all kinds of kino. ;)

frenchlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it depends on how old you are.
watch CNN or read the paper. read reviews on independent films(chicks love them), and mention how you want to see one (just lie). ask her where her favorite place to travel is or where she'd like to go.
ask her if she has siblings and if she is close to them.

there are a few