“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Conversation after a few dates

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Guys I know that keeping a conversation focused on the girl is a great strategy for the first few dates. It keeps it easy on you and the girl loves it.

However after a few dates if the girl sees how you are remaining a mystery and calls you out on it, how would you start steering conversations.

I really don't want to tell my life story and I'm not the type of guy that goes out and sees alot of movies (notice how alot of conversations relate to something seen on movies or TV?)

So what type of topics do you like to bring up?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
There is nothing wrong about talking about what you did last weekend or if you're planning a trip somewhere.

Being a mystery is okay the first couple of dates or meetings, but after that you want to show that you have a life.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Yeah, exchange stories about what each of you did the previous week. I know it seems a bit lame but I ask about what's going on with them at work. I keep up with it as if it were a soap opera. Women seem to like to be able to vent about those things, usually afterward they are a bit more refreshed and receptive to all kinds of kino. ;)
 

frenchlover

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
I guess it depends on how old you are.
watch CNN or read the paper. read reviews on independent films(chicks love them), and mention how you want to see one (just lie). ask her where her favorite place to travel is or where she'd like to go.
ask her if she has siblings and if she is close to them.

there are a few
 
Top