Don of Truth
Don Juan
SHE WROTE:
You're a great guy and thanks for this email, it resolved my thoughts about you being an ******* and giving up hope on ALL male beings forever. I accept the apology about the "quality" thing bc I guess that's what really hurt the most. Maybe I was being a little self centered and spoiled. Lately I've been that way bc I've never had opportunity to act this way before bc I've always been dependant on someone else for my happiness and now that he is gone, I've become really self indulgent. This little stage won't last but I'm enjoying it while I can. I would really like to continue to keep contact with you IF you're comfortable doing so. Thanks. (her name) AKA Spoiled Brat
PS. Have a Better Day
***Hmm...so I renewed her hope in the males species, got her to say I'm a great guy, AND got her to admit she is a spoiled brat ??
It does look like she has some issues where she has been hurt in the past but now I'm on the case !
LOL...this is cool.
NOW....What is going on here ? lol
I knew that there was a reason I did not NEXT this girl who I took out to lunch and then flaked on me for the second get together and now for the third get together...she changed concrete plans when I went to pick her up AFTER she asked ME to lunch.
She did a total 180 on me personality wise when I showed up. I told her "this isn't gonna work, maybe we'll try again when you get things straightened out"...then I left.
HERE ARE THE EMAILS THAT LED TO THAT ONE YOU JUST READ:
I WROTE this after her 180 on me:
I don't know what you were thinking but you came off as a disrespectful brat! You wasted my time, energy, and money.
The reason I have continued to talk to you and contact you was that I had hoped you were a quality woman despite what my better judgement was telling me.
You've got a lot to learn kiddo.
SHE REPLIED:
Look, you came off at me as a controlling freak (which was expected) and you do not need to further contact me or place judgement in my court. You can find you someone to put up with your crazy, controlling bull****. LATER*
I REPLIED:
I dislike ending things with anyone on a sour note so I will try and explain this as best as I can.
You could have said what you wrote me in your e-mail AT ANY POINT...why wait till now ? I was being mainly assertive, not controlling.
YOU were the one who asked ME to get together for lunch ! Remember ? I took it as an opportunity not only to see you but to have a workout and a nice lunch. If you didn't like my actions at any point you could have said a magic two-letter word which works wonders.....it's the word "NO".
As in "NO, (my name) that's not what I want to do". If you don't have enough leeway at your job where you can take 2 hours off FOR SURE at your convenience then why agree to it and say you can ??? What's up with that ?
About the controlling thing...THAT'S WHAT MEN DO. It's our nature. I love to be in control but I don't hurt women. It's men who control,abuse women, and curtail their freedom who give the control issue a bad rep.There's a difference. Control by itself is not a bad thing. I suspect you have been hurt in the past by men who you saw as controlling if you are this sensitive to it.
You know why you are mad ? I took you out of your comfort zone and made you assert yourself. I was mad because your actions were disrespectful. On a side note, sorry for the "quality woman" comment, I know that was uncalled for.
I'm not trying to come off as perfect here as I also look for ways to improve and learn from my interactions with others....so I did learn a few things about myself from the short time I have known
you.
Have a great weekend and I wish you the best !!
"Controlling freak" (my name) ;-) Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
P.S. I will respect your wish and I WILL NOT contact you any further.
***AND then she replied with what you read at the top of the post.
You're a great guy and thanks for this email, it resolved my thoughts about you being an ******* and giving up hope on ALL male beings forever. I accept the apology about the "quality" thing bc I guess that's what really hurt the most. Maybe I was being a little self centered and spoiled. Lately I've been that way bc I've never had opportunity to act this way before bc I've always been dependant on someone else for my happiness and now that he is gone, I've become really self indulgent. This little stage won't last but I'm enjoying it while I can. I would really like to continue to keep contact with you IF you're comfortable doing so. Thanks. (her name) AKA Spoiled Brat
PS. Have a Better Day
***Hmm...so I renewed her hope in the males species, got her to say I'm a great guy, AND got her to admit she is a spoiled brat ??
It does look like she has some issues where she has been hurt in the past but now I'm on the case !
LOL...this is cool.
NOW....What is going on here ? lol
I knew that there was a reason I did not NEXT this girl who I took out to lunch and then flaked on me for the second get together and now for the third get together...she changed concrete plans when I went to pick her up AFTER she asked ME to lunch.
She did a total 180 on me personality wise when I showed up. I told her "this isn't gonna work, maybe we'll try again when you get things straightened out"...then I left.
HERE ARE THE EMAILS THAT LED TO THAT ONE YOU JUST READ:
I WROTE this after her 180 on me:
I don't know what you were thinking but you came off as a disrespectful brat! You wasted my time, energy, and money.
The reason I have continued to talk to you and contact you was that I had hoped you were a quality woman despite what my better judgement was telling me.
You've got a lot to learn kiddo.
SHE REPLIED:
Look, you came off at me as a controlling freak (which was expected) and you do not need to further contact me or place judgement in my court. You can find you someone to put up with your crazy, controlling bull****. LATER*
I REPLIED:
I dislike ending things with anyone on a sour note so I will try and explain this as best as I can.
You could have said what you wrote me in your e-mail AT ANY POINT...why wait till now ? I was being mainly assertive, not controlling.
YOU were the one who asked ME to get together for lunch ! Remember ? I took it as an opportunity not only to see you but to have a workout and a nice lunch. If you didn't like my actions at any point you could have said a magic two-letter word which works wonders.....it's the word "NO".
As in "NO, (my name) that's not what I want to do". If you don't have enough leeway at your job where you can take 2 hours off FOR SURE at your convenience then why agree to it and say you can ??? What's up with that ?
About the controlling thing...THAT'S WHAT MEN DO. It's our nature. I love to be in control but I don't hurt women. It's men who control,abuse women, and curtail their freedom who give the control issue a bad rep.There's a difference. Control by itself is not a bad thing. I suspect you have been hurt in the past by men who you saw as controlling if you are this sensitive to it.
You know why you are mad ? I took you out of your comfort zone and made you assert yourself. I was mad because your actions were disrespectful. On a side note, sorry for the "quality woman" comment, I know that was uncalled for.
I'm not trying to come off as perfect here as I also look for ways to improve and learn from my interactions with others....so I did learn a few things about myself from the short time I have known
you.
Have a great weekend and I wish you the best !!
"Controlling freak" (my name) ;-) Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
P.S. I will respect your wish and I WILL NOT contact you any further.
***AND then she replied with what you read at the top of the post.
Last edited: