Ok guys, how do you all control your boners? It's really hard to have control over your wang when a girl's ass is on it, but there are some things that I do when I get a boner that usually make it go down.
I imagine the fattest, hairiest, most disgusting girl on top of me
I stretch my arms and tense up and try to make my blood flow eslewhere other than my ****
Those are the two methods that work for me. I didn't know if you all had any methods, because its hard to flirt with a girl and use kino and crap when you have a boner. Also, I have found out that buying boxer briefs pay off, because they keep em down pretty well.
I imagine the fattest, hairiest, most disgusting girl on top of me
I stretch my arms and tense up and try to make my blood flow eslewhere other than my ****
Those are the two methods that work for me. I didn't know if you all had any methods, because its hard to flirt with a girl and use kino and crap when you have a boner. Also, I have found out that buying boxer briefs pay off, because they keep em down pretty well.