"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Control Freak/No Trust

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I've been with this girl for a week now. She usually calls about 8-12 times per day. I went over to her house and she asked to see my phone. When I get the phone back all of the girl #'s I had are deleted. Most of them were just friends to begin with. While on the phone yesterday she accuses me of already having a girlfriend. I called her from the bowling alley and my battery was low. We had to get off the phone because of it. She says "I bet you're going to try to hit on a girl in the bowling alley. Our relationship has no trust except for me trusting her. Any advice on the subject would be greatly appreciated!
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
So was I wrong to give her the phone in the 1st place?
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Run...dont look back. Yea you were. Dump that chick, she sounds kinda possesive/crazy.
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
lol that would be very hard because she is so dang fine
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Must I reiterate: Ditch the B*tch.
That completely disrespectful. She ahs no respectfor you, and no trust in you at all. a LTR is nothing without trust.
If my gf deleted all my ladies #s I ***** at her till she was on her knees[begging lol] me to come back.
Get away, and as he said, don't look back.
Right now she thinks YOU are HER ***** adn she can control you like a puppy.:(
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Woah! Abandon ship! This girl is ridiculously insecure and is going to be nothing but a pain in the ass.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
You've been here for the better part of a year and you need to ask us what to do in this situation?
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Hey Porky I haven't been here in a very long time. It would just be so hard to break up with her. She even starts the touching and stuff.
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
HEY, if she's already accusing you of cheating, then just do it. GET like 50 more girls numbers and put them in your phone.
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
lol
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Jus do watever u want, let her be all possesive if she wants but dont let it affect you. Also, **** her, or else its not worth it.:p
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Lol I'm a virgin who is scared of the protection breaking. Plus I don't think she's like that because she's a v 2!
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Whoa dude

Either **** her, or **** her. You don't need to deal with that crap. TONS of other chicks would flock to you just cause your a don juan. She's not the chick for a don juan, she seems like the chick that would want an AFC. Shes a super B*tch from hell.

DUMP HER AND NEXT!
 

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
2
Location
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
listen to me and listen to me well..

your g/f is doing that because she is paranoid. She's doing the exact same thing to you that she DOESN'T want you doing to her. If she thinks you're out cheating with other girls it's because she out cheating on you with other DUDES. Believe me.
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Okay thnx 4 the advice
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
She could be cheating on you, but you can't be sure. What's for sure is you can't put up with her ****.

NEEEEEEEEXT:p
 

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
Originally posted by the_great_gaia
listen to me and listen to me well..

your g/f is doing that because she is paranoid. She's doing the exact same thing to you that she DOESN'T want you doing to her. If she thinks you're out cheating with other girls it's because she out cheating on you with other DUDES. Believe me.
Indeed, a good sign of a cheater..right on the money gaia. I hope you're dealing with your separation from hell bytch well...:)
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
She apologized for it and said she was only messing with me.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Who cares, just dump her
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
lol nah I think I can break her!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top