"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Contradicting Information

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,724
Age
29
I’m honestly so confused I don’t even know how to game anymore. Some people say to wait a week before calling her, some say to text her right away so she doesn’t forget who you are. Some say text to build rapport, some say to only text for logistics. Just lots of contradictions between different sources.

What are you supposed to do about this? The best way I thought of was to take little bits and pieces of everyone’s game and then create my own game from that that works well for me.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,724
Age
29
If you're asking the question, minimal texting. If you were a good seducer over text it wouldn't even be a question.
Oh that was just an example, I was talking more about conflicting advice in general
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I’m honestly so confused I don’t even know how to game anymore. Some people say to wait a week before calling her, some say to text her right away so she doesn’t forget who you are. Some say text to build rapport, some say to only text for logistics. Just lots of contradictions between different sources.

What are you supposed to do about this? The best way I thought of was to take little bits and pieces of everyone’s game and then create my own game from that that works well for me.
Your first mistake is listening to retards.

You got guys on a DJ forum preaching game but are delusional as ****kkk beta male cuck providers. A significant portion haven't seen a vagina before but. They have a theory on game.

Seek out sources but take from your experience. Waiting 7 days is the mating call of the loser. While you wait pretending to be high value and have got things going, she's getting her **** pushed in.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I text my women but only if they text me first. I leave it to them to either initiate or continue the conversation.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
128
Reaction score
79
Age
53
Whenever the **** you want. If they're into you they're into you, if not then oh well...Next!
 
Top