Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

continueing Shes 17

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so its funny that u say that shes looking for the really special guy to kiss her, because today i was stranding at the gym (her school), and yes we go to different schools....neway so i called her up, she was eating dinner, so then i was like can u come get me, at first she didnt want to because she thaught i wasnt stranded
for real (witch i wasnt, lol) so she asks to talk to my friend so make sure that im not joking around, ill tell him to play alone, and he does.....then she gets there and pics us up, we go eat at subway, and then she takes me home....it wasnt just her and me btw.......so when i get home i thank and hug her and yada yada....then after alil my friend wants me to take him home (he was with me at the gym and rode home with me and sarah), so my mom has this garden, so we pic 1 flower for each person in her house hold, mom sister, everything(now these were roses) so then i write a note froma secret admirer (wink) and leave the flowers on the door step, and then drive off....she finds em and calls me and i play like idk what shes talking bout, she then laughs and tells me that im a special person, and thank-you!

chaosphere

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been this confused since I saw the movie "Mulholland Drive".

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this iz a continuation man

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
continuation: when she's practicing kissing on ur ****, get her to give u a lil ball action too, say it's good exercise for the muslces in her hand when u fondle them by moving them clockwise and counter clockwise back and forth

King Tuz

Banned
Reaction score
Very Nice!

If only I understood what you were talking about.

Although, that move at the end was NICE!

:up:

Keep Pimpin'!

Laaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttteeeeeeeeeeee

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hsf.