Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Contagion

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the closest I've seen to seeing this movie a reality. Any of you have movies like contagion or better topic along the lines we're living now with Covid19. In some scientific areas world war z is also close to what is happening at least before there is a full break out. As far though movies? I'm currently looking for a better movie selection. My inner DJ is saying swingers while what's going outside is telling me to watch contagion.

If any of you have a good movie selection lmk in the comments...

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the closest I've seen to seeing this movie a reality. Any of you have movies like contagion or better topic along the lines we're living now with Covid19. In some scientific areas world war z is also close to what is happening at least before there is a full break out. As far though movies? I'm currently looking for a better movie selection. My inner DJ is saying swingers while what's going outside is telling me to watch contagion.

Kinda like adding more fuel to the fire,...

During these times, comedy creates a better balance. At least for me.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched Stephen Kings "The Stand".

It was made 20 years ago so prepare for not being totally modern. But still a decent story overall.
The book is a lot better.

There is another more recent king miniseries called The Dome. It is kinda cheesy, but similarly on point at the moment.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pandemic movies are fun if you like science fiction. I Am Legend was decent.

Better choices in that genre would be the Planet of the Apes reboot trilogy. The lead character Caesar displays peak alpha male characteristics.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The movie Contagion 2011 has over millions of deaths from the virus in the USA, and in one part of the movie, they didn't have enough body bags for all of the corpses in a mass grave so they had to improvise. The virus itself caused people to get seizures and foam at the mouth suddenly and was caused by a bat infecting a pig that was used by a chef somewhere in China. The virus seems to have the same transmission as covid19 but the fictional virus seems to be more deadlier, more like an over 80% mortality rate as it appeared there. It seems everyone infected died within a day or so in a very violent pattern with a few people here and there that were immune.

In a way this movie has helped me to mentally scale down the covid19 thing because you realize it's not as bad as that. We see numbers rather than percentage of the global or local populations. If things were reported in percentages of the whole rather than raw numbers then it would look differently.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a way this movie has helped me to mentally scale down the covid19 thing because you realize it's not as bad as that. We see numbers rather than percentage of the global or local populations. If things were reported in percentages of the whole rather than raw numbers then it would look differently.
For now. People continue to rationalize away the fact that this virus is highly contagious and is still spreading. The situation is not static. We must follow the trajectory, not today's raw numbers.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For now. People continue to rationalize away the fact that this virus is highly contagious and is still spreading. The situation is not static. We must follow the trajectory, not today's raw numbers.
There would be well over a million deaths in the USA right now or last week if Covid19 was in any way, shape, or form like the virus portrayed in the movie. The movie's virus was more of an apocalyptic scale. But one can still argue that the atmosphere in that movie is not far removed from the current atmosphere in the real world.

If movies are an indication of popular trends, then the hype of this virus is starting to go down. Contagion is no longer the top movie viewed in Canada. People may be getting tired of the 24/7 news bombardment and may start taking "whatever will be will be" attitude to all of the social restrictions. We will see if people really can remain compliant to these new laws.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The movie Contagion 2011 has over millions of deaths from the virus in the USA, and in one part of the movie, they didn't have enough body bags for all of the corpses in a mass grave so they had to improvise. The virus itself caused people to get seizures and foam at the mouth suddenly and was caused by a bat infecting a pig that was used by a chef somewhere in China. The virus seems to have the same transmission as covid19 but the fictional virus seems to be more deadlier, more like an over 80% mortality rate as it appeared there. It seems everyone infected died within a day or so in a very violent pattern with a few people here and there that were immune.

In many ways contagion relaxed me in a way that I wasn't as worried as much about covid... I had no idea it was top movie in canada. Small statistic about the movie I missed. None the less outbreak looks like a must watch as well.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good example of "predictive programming". It's a very effective mind control technique that Hollywood uses as the Static cults are all connected from the Government , Main stream media, Hollywood, ect.

If you study this kind of stuff it would blow your mind. We aren't experiencing pandemic, it's "plannedemic". Same way they got everyone to buy all that toilet paper by having the news report there was a national shortage of it. Then everyone runs to stock up thinking there wont be any for a while. While they buy the TP they will also buy others things. Next thing you know you're prepped for whats to come without even realizing it.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good example of "predictive programming". It's a very effective mind control technique that Hollywood uses as the Static cults are all connected from the Government , Main stream media, Hollywood, ect.

If you study this kind of stuff it would blow your mind. We aren't experiencing pandemic, it's "plannedemic". Same way they got everyone to buy all that toilet paper by having the news report there was a national shortage of it. Then everyone runs to stock up thinking there wont be any for a while. While they buy the TP they will also buy others things. Next thing you know you're prepped for whats to come without even realizing it.
This is excellent post. I hope you dont mind if i appropriate "plannedemic" into my rhetoric.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

This is provably false. Stores had a run on TP before msm started reporting on it.

First was direct observation, then tweet streams, then msm picked it up.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is excellent post. I hope you dont mind if i appropriate "plannedemic" into my rhetoric.
You're free to do as you please. The virus was intentional in an attempt destroy Trump and bring on the new world order. I've spent more hours than I can count researching this stuff. The virus is in fact real, but thankfully not as deadly as the media is telling you around 0.5% death rate. Thats not to say it could mutate in the future. It's no secret the deep state own's the MSM. The television the 1# most effective brainwashing tool on the planet.

Plan and simple, Elite Satanic Cult pedophiles run this world. Children's blood is their most valuable form of currency. They torture and sacrifice some of these children to extract their blood "adrenochrome" and drink it as it's a highly additive drug. Most of their cult rituals are done in underground bunkers aka D.U.M.Bs which they have a lot of. Where do you think they get the billions it takes to build this massive bunkers? From the Fed Reserve that is controlled by these evil people stealing our tax dollars, also by drug, human, sex and organ trafficking. Where do you think some these 800,000 missing children go each year just in the US alone? "Apprently" they are rescuing them right now from an underground tunnel in Central Park. Using those tent setups you see for the virus as the area in which they're treating them. Some of your favorite musicians, actors, athletes and powerful people are all part of this Satanic cult "Illuminati" "Cabal". Does all this sound like an unbelievable fairy tale of a story? Of course does, cause we've been brainwashed since birth to think that way due to their system they have created from school, media, ect. "The devils greatest trick was convincing the world he didn't exist".

What we are experiencing is a spiritual battle. While we are all stuck at home for this lock down. Trump & another countries across the globe are doing secret missions to save these children and arrest some of these corrupt people. They will also go after the cartels which some of these Government agencies are involved with as that's part of their piggy bank. It's no secret the CIA sells drugs to fund their secret, evil agenda's and works with other corrupt officials in all Governments to get all this done. JFK was murdered by this cult cause he knew what the CIA was doing and attempted to dismantle them. At the moment there is around 160,000 sealed indictments. They average around a 1000 per year. That is a massive increase.

Look at Venezuela with Trump putting a bounty on their President and others connected. If I'm not mistaken 2 of the 4 have been captured. Being everything is on lock down it cuts off all their transport for their operations. They are crippled at this moment. They just shut down a massive underground 2000ft tunnel from Tijuana going into San Diego with $30 million in drugs found. There has been earth quakes in the US the past fews days which are due to destroying some of the cults DUMB's.

The new world order and population control was in place until Trump came in to destroy it. All their attempts to impeach him cause he's a threat in destroying their evil plan. They are all scrambling, getting sloppy in attempts to find something to bring him down. These elites own main stream media. Look how effective it is at spreading fake news about Trump in getting the mass population to absolutely hate him to the point people are getting punched in the face for wearing a MAGA, or a guy who dedicated himself to spray paing "phuk Trump" every chance he got. Really think about that for a sec. If people knew the amount of fake news they've been force fed their whole lives. The shame they would feel would be overwhelming. Also don't for a sec think companies like Google, Facebook, Tesla, Bill Gates, and all those demonic Democrats aren't involved in some really evil chit.

I can babble all day long and post tons of stuff to show you. My gut tells me all of humanity is going to get red pilled in the coming weeks. I don't expect anyone to believe what I'm saying, nor am I trying to make one into some sort of believer. If you want the truth it has to come from the heart. All the info you want is out there if one chooses to do so and connect all the dots. It's really no different taking the red pill when it comes to women.

Last edited:

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're free to do as you please. The virus was intentional in an attempt destroy Trump and bring on the new world order. I've spent more hours than I can count researching this stuff. The virus is in fact real, but thankfully not as deadly as the media is telling you around 0.5% death rate. Thats not to say it could mutate in the future. It's no secret the deep state own's the MSM. The television the 1# most effective brainwashing tool on the planet.

Plan and simple, Elite Satanic Cult pedophiles run this world. Children's blood is their most valuable form of currency. They torture and sacrifice some of these children to extract their blood "adrenochrome" and drink it as it's a highly additive drug. Most of their cult rituals are done in underground bunkers aka D.U.M.Bs which they have a lot of. Where do you think they get the billions it takes to build this massive bunkers? From the Fed Reserve that is controlled by these evil people stealing our tax dollars, also by drug, human, sex and organ trafficking. Where do you think some these 800,000 missing children go each year just in the US alone? "Apprently" they are rescuing them right now from an underground tunnel in Central Park. Using those tent setups you see for the virus as the area in which they're treating them. Some of your favorite musicians, actors, athletes and powerful people are all part of this Satanic cult "Illuminati" "Cabal". Does all this sound like an unbelievable fairy tale of a story? Of course does, cause we've been brainwashed since birth to think that way due to their system they have created from school, media, ect. "The devils greatest trick was convincing the world he didn't exist".

What we are experiencing is a spiritual battle. While we are all stuck at home for this lock down. Trump & another countries across the globe are doing secret missions to save these children and arrest some of these corrupt people. They will also go after the cartels which some of these Government agencies are involved with as that's part of their piggy bank. It's no secret the CIA sells drugs to fund their secret, evil agenda's and works with other corrupt officials in all Governments to get all this done. JFK was murdered by this cult cause he knew what the CIA was doing and attempted to dismantle them. At the moment there is around 160,000 sealed indictments. They average around a 1000 per year. That is a massive increase.

Look at Venezuela with Trump putting a bounty on their President and others connected. If I'm not mistaken 2 of the 4 have been captured. Being everything is on lock down it cuts off all their transport for their operations. They are crippled at this moment. They just shut down a massive underground 2000ft tunnel from Tijuana going into San Diego with $30 million in drugs found.

The new world order and population control was in place until Trump came in to destroy it. All their attempts to impeach him cause he's a threat in destroying their evil plan. They are all scrambling, getting sloppy in attempts to find something to bring him down. These elites own main stream media. Look how effective it is at spreading fake news about Trump in getting the mass population to absolutely hate him to the point people are getting punched in the face for wearing a MAGA, or a guy who dedicated himself to spray paing "phuk Trump" every chance he got. Really think about that for a sec. If people knew the amount of fake news they've been force fed their whole lives. The shame they would feel would be overwhelming. Also don't for a sec think companies like Google, Facebook, Tesla, Bill Gates, and all those demonic Democrats aren't involved in some really evil chit.

I can babble all day long and post tons of stuff to show you. My gut tells me all of humanity is going to get red pilled in the coming weeks. I don't expect anyone to believe what I'm saying, nor am I trying to make one into some sort of believer. If you want the truth it has to come from the heart. All the info you want is out there if one chooses to do so and connect all the dots. It's really no different taking the red pill when it comes to women.
062E4140-B965-43D8-9829-FBADF764D9ED.jpeg

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nothing to do with Q. I do my own research. I collect my own data. I connect the dots on my own. I don't count on anyone outside of myself. Everything I posted is facts. I'd rather be the one wearing a tin foil hat, then be a sheeple. All I can do is pray the outcome of all this is a positive one.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing to do with Q. I do my own research. I collect my own data. I connect the dots on my own. I don't count on anyone outside of myself. Everything I posted is facts. I'd rather be the one wearing a tin foil hat, then be a sheeple. All I can do is pray the outcome of all this is a positive one.
Although, I commend your stance on thinking for yourself, your assertion that COVID-19 being a bio weapon is provably false by the leading experts in virology. The idea that it was intentional released (in another country no less) as a bizarre end-around to take down the current president also doesn’t pass Occam’s razor.

Yes, there are conspiracy theories making there rounds as a patent on a type of coronavirus and speculation that there is a vaccine currently in existence that will be mandated.

There’s nothing credible about any of the theories though, at least from my pov. I could very well be wrong, but the missteps of this administration handling of this crisis is well documented, verifiable and a simpler explanation.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What "provably false" evidence is there that rules out the Chinese virus as a bioweapon?
This is a start, I ‘ll post more references later.
From Stephen Buhner:

HI all, at the risk of starting an uproar on my thread (please refrain - AGAIN PLEASE REFRAIN) I thought i would mention the following. About one of every ten emails or messages i get have links to various sites or articles insisting that the coronavirus is a bioweapon released from a Chinese lab (intentionally or otherwise) or an American lab (intentionally or otherwise). (Even my UPS driver brought it up today.) It is not. Again, IT IS NOT. I have gone through this with the Borrelia organism as well (Plum Island) and the AIDS virus (Plum Island or God, depending on the source). It is tiresome. None of these were bio-engineered or bio-weaponized.

I have been teaching about microbial organisms for 30 years, writing about them for 20, and going really complex tor ten. The belief that these are engineered bioweapons comes from a number of psychological roots; I understand them and why they get activated. It IS true that the powerful keep most of us out of the loop, initiate actions that affect all of us negatively from time to time (While denying responsibility), and don't really care all that much for the common people. What else is new? This has always been true.

That plays a part in the belief that organisms are being bio-engineered but i think the stronger influence is simply our unwarranted belief that life is supposed to be safe (it isn't) and the natural world is some sort of Disney or Parkland background to our lives (it isn't).

The truth is that microbial organisms are tightly interwoven into the ecological fabric of this planet and on this planet there is no escape from global ecology. Very few people understand what the ecological underpinnings of life are or how far astray the human species has gone from any kind of sustainable habitation of this planet. This virus, and a great many other things, are trying to explain our error to us. They will get more insistent as time goes on.

Our technology (which comes out the discoveries of a science that believes that dissection of the world is a legitimate approach) and our increasing population (which has come from a medical system that take credit for the good things it does and ignores the ecological ramifications of its actions) has put unsustainable pressure on the ecological systems of the planet.

Under that pressure the ecological systems of the planet are beginning to fail. One of the effects of that is the emergence into the human population of pandemic diseases. I and others who are knowledgeable in this area have been warning about this for thirty years. We are not immune from the ecological impacts of our species' actions. We are ecological beings on an ecological planet and our belief in American exemptionalism is unfounded.

Microbes are some 4 billion years old, despite what most of us have been taught, and what most doctors and some scientists still believe, they are highly intelligent, are sophisticated tool users and innovators, possess language, culture, and are a great deal more sophisticated at what they are doing than we are and for sure our medical systems (which are for the most part based on inaccurate assumptions about the nature of disease and microbial pathogens and have little to no understanding of ecology).

In the 1950s, we started a pharmaceutical war with intelligent life forms far older than our own and who have survived challenges far greater than our current ecological mess. These organisms are arising from their ecological background and entering our species simply because there are too many of us and we have disturbed the ecological balance of the planet. To them we are no different than a deer or a bird. We are in fact prey; we always have been. it is just that we have come to believe we are not and by virtue of our "intelligence" should not be.

The great teaching of our time, despite the pain we are experiencing now (each of us will, as i have, lose people we love), is that the way we are going about things must change. It is no longer possible to continue as we have been. Each ecological response after this one is almost certainly going to be more extreme than the last if we continue this way.

In a sense, i guess you could say that this virus is bio-engineered BUT it has been bio-engineered by the ecological fabric of the planet, not people. The lesson here is that there are limits to our behavior that cannot be exceeded without consequences. It is a hard lesson but one we desperately need to learn. Our children deserve the effort it will take for us to learn this, as do their children, as do all our kindred life forms on this planet . . . and their children.

In the spirit of the plants,
stephen harrod buhner”

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What "provably false" evidence is there that rules out the Chinese virus as a bioweapon?
One must follow the money trail. There is too much information and time it would take for me to explain. That is why I urge people who truly want the truth to do their own research. Everything you need to find the truth is out there. The internet is the only way we have been able to find this information and spread the word to expose them. Without it, we'd probably never know the truth.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Natural origin:

There’s more but this is a start.

Pro bio weapon:

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One must follow the money trail. There is too much information and time it would take for me to explain. That is why I urge people who truly want the truth to do their own research. Everything you need to find the truth is out there. The internet is the only way we have been able to find this information and spread the word to expose them. Without it, we'd probably never know the truth.
The fact that the world economy has lost trillions and is entering recession and quite possibly depression refutes the money trail hypothesis. Going long day in the market returns magnitudes going short at the best returns 100%.