Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Contagion

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems to be the opinion of someone with no research to back it up.
You are misinformed. He’s a well respected author and his books are very well researched with references and citations.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, we are at the point where the "solution" (economic lockdown) will cause more harm than the Wuhan virus itself.....

....homelessness will spike after this....

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But do take a moment and ask yourself, why is it that antifa and other extremist groups can post things attacking the US, but a news agency gets banned for posting an article with their research on the corona virus?-19
Censorship at it's finest in order to keep the hate alive and the truth buried. Not sure if anyone here caught this lawsuit but if you skim through it, you will see some crazy chit that's being done behind our backs that will be used to hurt us. I attached a pic of the cover and a link for the full document if anyone cares to read it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One last post to share an article just released.

Zerohedge has been following the Corona saga since this has all blown up.

They even were banned from twitter for writing an article regarding the Chinese Doctor whistleblower (Make sure to click the links in this article, one even highlights job openings that existed at the Wihan Viral Lab just before the outbreak).

But do take a moment and ask yourself, why is it that antifa and other extremist groups can post things attacking the US, but a news agency gets banned for posting an article with their research on the corona virus?

Enjoy.

Zerohedge was banned because they doxxed the doctor which is against twitters terms of use.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said Antifa regularly engages in such behavior and have had many people removed from their jobs for it, yet still have Facebook and Twitter accounts.

Hmmmmm....

Here is Zerohedge's side of the story.

In addition, here is the actual article which Twitter and Facebook decided was banworthy. Unlike Antifa accounts, this one does not incite emotions and a call to action for hurting people, but instead is rather well researched and professionally written.

The facts remain the same. Zerohedge wrote a speculative article that violated Twitter’s TOU.

For the record, I enjoy Zerohedge’s content as counterpoint even though it promoted a ‘chicken little’ perspective for the entire run of this last bull market of over a decade. I don’t think it was fair to not have any sort of recourse with Twitter. They had over 600k followers which is substantial. I also recognize that Twitter has the right to curate their platform as they see fit.

I do know that if I were that Dr. in that position, I would have felt threatened and harassed. There is nothing in that article that has a ‘smoking gun’ of the Dr. engineering an intentional bio weapon.

Bringing antifa into the discussion isn’t relevant.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is relevant to bring them into the discussion.

Why?

Because one engages in true doxxing with the intent to harass, deplatform or remove from employment.

While the other researched a topic of global magnitude of interest (a growing pandemic) and found information and shared it.

But only one was banned???

One is focused on harassment, and the other is actually called real journalism. Although I could understand why it would be unrecognizeable in today's age.
Although you have valid points, we’ll just have to agree to disagree on this particular subject. I’m not affiliated with twitter nor with zerohedge but do understand why it happened, there is no mystery nor injustice behind it for me.

That particular event also coincided with a lot of content producers being ‘demonetized’ on YouTube. The main takeaway was that to have a large portion of your income at the discretion of an entity outside of your control creates a vulnerability and points to the trend of decentralization as an ideal counter balance.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I am pointing out is actually part of a larger pattern, particularly in regards to Twitter and China.

• Zerohedge gets banned for engaging in real journalism. It just so happens to point the finger at China.
  • Twitter ALSO allows the China Communist Party to push it's covid narrative. The one attacking the US Military and blaming them for deploying the virus in China.
  • The protection of Antifa actions, including actual REAL doxxing with malicious intent. The funny thing is the similarities between Antifa and the "Lost generation" in China, who were the brainwashed followers of Mao Zedong. Interesting reading for anyone curious on the subject....
We see what we want to see, zerohedge has it’s own bias and it factually engaged in harassment via doxxing without any proof.

You and I have our own confirmation bias.

If you could reference a twitter account actively promoting US military as the source of the virus, I would appreciate it.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything I posted is a FACT. They exist regardless of what patterns I see.

Spotting patterns is not confirmation bias. In fact it is an investigative method used by detectives, police agencies, Intelligence agencies and data scientists.

The pattern exists as I pointed out in my three bullets.

And here is the twitter account of a Chinese official blaming the US.

Yes, the posts as points of reference are fact, yet the interpretations and formed opinions within the articles and our own from reading those articles are not.

You and I are looking at the same posts and deriving different meaning based on our values, belief structures and how those two influences our perception. It does influence the type and class of patterns that are perceived, I suppose you could argue that if you want, that’ll be a reflection more of your thought process than any objective ‘reality’.

Ty for the twitter reference.

edit: just watched the vid and read through the comments. You’re not making a great case for yourself.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny that people who want to play down the virus say that the death rate is lower than being reported, while people who want to play up the virus are saying that the death rate is higher than being reported.

If the idea is to keep our health care system overwhelmed, maybe we should be more concerned about the rate of hospitalization, which has stayed around 14% throughout.

I do think we should be following the social isolation guidelines as well as we can, whether you believe the virus is serious or not. If we're going to blow up the economy like this, we had better at least make sure we accomplish what we're setting out to do (mitigating the curve).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you share where you got that number?
Good question, I saw that in a couple of places, for a few different countries. Not saying they all said 14%, but they were all around that ballpark. The only place I remember for sure was on Cuomo's daily briefings. The last one I saw, which was several days ago, he said it was 14%, but I also remember him saying (on different days) 13%, and earlier on it was a little over 20%. I don't claim to have the current numbers.

Of course, if you question the number of total cases, none of these numbers mean much. I'm assuming the rate of hospitalization is the number of tested/the number of hospitalized. But the number of infected is surely quite a bit higher than the number of tested. Because a symptomatic person is more likely to go out and get tested. Plus, there have been complaints that the current testing is prone to false positives, so who knows what the real numbers are?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would presume the rate of hospitalization is the (number of people admitted)/(number of people confirmed).
Yeah, sorry, that's what I meant. I got that way wrong.
Similarly, when I was talking about questioning the number of cases, I meant questioning the number of infected. Because I'm sure many who have not been tested have been infected. I screwed that post all up lol.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would presume the rate of hospitalization is the (number of people admitted)/(number of people confirmed).
I happened to catch Cuomo's briefing today, and he mentioned the current rate of hospitalization as being 20% (in New York). That seems like a pretty high number, even assuming there are a lot more infected than confirmed. A bit worrisome for those who thinks this is no worse than a flu. There was some good news though. The number of new hospitalizations looked like they had leveled off, and the number of new deaths had even declined since yesterday. Could just be a one or two days anomaly though. It looked like the number of new deaths were starting to level off about a week ago then they spiked way up.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're free to do as you please. The virus was intentional in an attempt destroy Trump and bring on the new world order. I've spent more hours than I can count researching this stuff. The virus is in fact real, but thankfully not as deadly as the media is telling you around 0.5% death rate. Thats not to say it could mutate in the future. It's no secret the deep state own's the MSM. The television the 1# most effective brainwashing tool on the planet.

Plan and simple, Elite Satanic Cult pedophiles run this world. Children's blood is their most valuable form of currency. They torture and sacrifice some of these children to extract their blood "adrenochrome" and drink it as it's a highly additive drug. Most of their cult rituals are done in underground bunkers aka D.U.M.Bs which they have a lot of. Where do you think they get the billions it takes to build this massive bunkers? From the Fed Reserve that is controlled by these evil people stealing our tax dollars, also by drug, human, sex and organ trafficking. Where do you think some these 800,000 missing children go each year just in the US alone? "Apprently" they are rescuing them right now from an underground tunnel in Central Park. Using those tent setups you see for the virus as the area in which they're treating them. Some of your favorite musicians, actors, athletes and powerful people are all part of this Satanic cult "Illuminati" "Cabal". Does all this sound like an unbelievable fairy tale of a story? Of course does, cause we've been brainwashed since birth to think that way due to their system they have created from school, media, ect. "The devils greatest trick was convincing the world he didn't exist".

What we are experiencing is a spiritual battle. While we are all stuck at home for this lock down. Trump & another countries across the globe are doing secret missions to save these children and arrest some of these corrupt people. They will also go after the cartels which some of these Government agencies are involved with as that's part of their piggy bank. It's no secret the CIA sells drugs to fund their secret, evil agenda's and works with other corrupt officials in all Governments to get all this done. JFK was murdered by this cult cause he knew what the CIA was doing and attempted to dismantle them. At the moment there is around 160,000 sealed indictments. They average around a 1000 per year. That is a massive increase.

Look at Venezuela with Trump putting a bounty on their President and others connected. If I'm not mistaken 2 of the 4 have been captured. Being everything is on lock down it cuts off all their transport for their operations. They are crippled at this moment. They just shut down a massive underground 2000ft tunnel from Tijuana going into San Diego with $30 million in drugs found. There has been earth quakes in the US the past fews days which are due to destroying some of the cults DUMB's.

The new world order and population control was in place until Trump came in to destroy it. All their attempts to impeach him cause he's a threat in destroying their evil plan. They are all scrambling, getting sloppy in attempts to find something to bring him down. These elites own main stream media. Look how effective it is at spreading fake news about Trump in getting the mass population to absolutely hate him to the point people are getting punched in the face for wearing a MAGA, or a guy who dedicated himself to spray paing "phuk Trump" every chance he got. Really think about that for a sec. If people knew the amount of fake news they've been force fed their whole lives. The shame they would feel would be overwhelming. Also don't for a sec think companies like Google, Facebook, Tesla, Bill Gates, and all those demonic Democrats aren't involved in some really evil chit.

I can babble all day long and post tons of stuff to show you. My gut tells me all of humanity is going to get red pilled in the coming weeks. I don't expect anyone to believe what I'm saying, nor am I trying to make one into some sort of believer. If you want the truth it has to come from the heart. All the info you want is out there if one chooses to do so and connect all the dots. It's really no different taking the red pill when it comes to women.
I personally know of several free masons. You’re wrong and clearly uneducated on a lot of this stuff stovepipe lol
This is a start, I ‘ll post more references later.
From Stephen Buhner:

In the spirit of the plants,
stephen harrod buhner”
This is the biggest load of bull**** I’ve ever heard. That dude is clearly promoting human depopulation. Here is some shady **** regarding the Wu Flu:

This is a job posting from back in November RIGHT when the CCP knew about the coronavirus spreading lol. It talks about how they are looking for someone to study coronaviruses in bats with them at the Wuhan Institute of virology.

This one here is an official English translation of the fact that they’ve been dealing with cornoviruses in bats for years. They don’t use rodents like us in the West. Ohso, it was a bioweapon that got out.

And not just that, but you also forget about Charles Lieber who was caught being paid by the CCP to help build the lab in Wuhan, in addition to the fact that someone else who worked with Lieber was found out to be a spy in the US who smuggling “vials of biological material” to China. The Justice Department is dealing with them right now.

There’s even more to it than that. But out of everything that I’ve seen, everyone who says it’s a bioweapon has evidence to back it up, whereas everyone who says it isn’t (like the guy you quoted above) does not. Besides, if it really were because of the human population, other plagues like the Spanish Flu wouldn’t have happened back when the human population was lower, even things like the Black Death or the Plague of Justinian never would have occurred since there was an even SMALLER human population AND it was pre-industrial age too, meaning humans didn’t begin to have an ecological impact yet. The dude you quoted is intentionally misleading people. May God curse him.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that the world economy has lost trillions and is entering recession and quite possibly depression refutes the money trail hypothesis. Going long day in the market returns magnitudes going short at the best returns 100%.
Ehhh, some people did actually make a lot of money off of this. The Fed is bailing out Wall Street, again. But they aren’t helping out your average American. Companies like Boeing even states how they don’t need monetary support but are getting it anyway lol. They inflated the currency a **** ton just now, and are giving all of it to the rich, which basically means they’re giving a greater proportion of the overall wealth of this country to the rich.

Trust me, there’s money to be had.
You are misinformed. He’s a well respected author and his books are very well researched with references and citations.
There are also biologists who say that there are more than two genders as well and say that trans humans actually are the sex they say they are. Lol.