Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

contacting a girl from my past

Ackoo123

Don Juan
Reaction score
(we are both 20) I have a girl from my past who I hooked up with briefly, she was very into me for months and was very clingy with me. Things didn't end up working out between us ( I never saw her as a serious girlfriend and she was always hinting toward a relationship with me, as well as this I may have lost my frame a little bit toward the end though nothing major). She withdrew herself and told me she didn't want to continue our romance and I agreed with her.

Fast forward months later and she's single again, I had a small catchup conversation with her on social media in which she was putting effort into her replies and carrying the conversation decently, but the conversation fizzled out due to me working and replying slower (hours between my replies). A couple weeks later I posted a story and she replied to it making a joke about it (is this an IOI?), I joked back a couple hours later but by the time I sent my replies (just a couple of jokes), she was asleep so she just read them the following morning and didn't say anything back.

I dont know what my move is now, I dont see her irl anymore but I feel as though if I did I could run some solid game how I used to, only thing is I'm not sure what to hit her up with or how to go about it. I also dont want to seem overeager and push her away because I was always distant with her and I sometimes feel as though this used to make her more obsessed with me, but that only worked well since I'd be around her irl and could keep the interest then. Any advice?

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave it alone bro. Things almost are never better the second time around. Why would they be when there is already pre-existing baggage? I'm telling you this from personal experience to save you from wasting your time.

She likely just wants attention/entertainment. Ignore her.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Your profile says your age is 42 and you start the thread by saying "we are both 20". Yeah, you lost me there.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s probably trolling for attention. Doubt the 42 year old version is as good as the 20 year old version. Remember women don’t age well. That 80’s Pontiac Firebird only looked hot in the 80’s. Looks like trash now.

”I don’t get attention like I used to, let me troll SM for old flames. Oh, here’s a guy that used to like me. Let me see if I can sucker him back in to boost my ego.”

Ackoo123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your profile says your age is 42 and you start the thread by saying "we are both 20". Yeah, you lost me there.
Yeah I just said 42 when I made the account originally because didn’t want to specify my age. Then thought it better to just clarify at the start anyway since that would help people give me advice

M

member162951

Yeah I just said 42 when I made the account originally because didn’t want to specify my age. Then thought it better to just clarify at the start anyway since that would help people give me advice
Weird. You could have kept your age hidden on your profile instead of lying. By lying about it no matter how innocent your intentions you lose credibility wrt all your posts.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(we are both 20) I have a girl from my past who I hooked up with briefly, she was very into me for months and was very clingy with me. Things didn't end up working out between us ( I never saw her as a serious girlfriend and she was always hinting toward a relationship with me, as well as this I may have lost my frame a little bit toward the end though nothing major). She withdrew herself and told me she didn't want to continue our romance and I agreed with her.

Fast forward months later and she's single again, I had a small catchup conversation with her on social media in which she was putting effort into her replies and carrying the conversation decently, but the conversation fizzled out due to me working and replying slower (hours between my replies). A couple weeks later I posted a story and she replied to it making a joke about it (is this an IOI?), I joked back a couple hours later but by the time I sent my replies (just a couple of jokes), she was asleep so she just read them the following morning and didn't say anything back.

I dont know what my move is now, I dont see her irl anymore but I feel as though if I did I could run some solid game how I used to, only thing is I'm not sure what to hit her up with or how to go about it. I also dont want to seem overeager and push her away because I was always distant with her and I sometimes feel as though this used to make her more obsessed with me, but that only worked well since I'd be around her irl and could keep the interest then. Any advice?