Considering moving to either NY or Chicago

ddarkjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Don Juan wannabes, I'm originally from the state of Michigan where I was raised and lived there almost my whole life. I have been in Los Angeles for about 2.5 years now and went to film school and currently looking for work in the post production in the Los Angeles Area. I'm 31 years old and finally figured out what I want to do for a living, A career working in the entertainment industry and ready to settle down. I NO LONGER want to be in LOS ANGELES!!!! I'm not that IMPRESSED WITH LA.!!! I don't want to write a long story here why I want to move out of Los Angeles. IT KINDA SUCKS HERE.!!! I'd rather relocate to one of these two cities New York City or Chicago that has a REAL CENTER CITY!!! I'm wondering if anyone here has relocated to New York or Chicago from Los Angeles, maybe I'd consider San Francisco as well as an alternative? Anyone here give me some reasons which major city should I move to one of these cities that I mentioned Above. My obvious choice on the top of my list is New York City because there is a better chance of getting a job in the entertainment industry. I like some help or any Advice please.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm. I thought La was the entertainment capitol of the world. Are you really saying that its too much competition in LA?

SN'

ddarkjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather work in the entertainment industry in New York, there are alot of opportunities there as well and a better city than Los Angeles. LA might be the entertainment capital in the World, but I like New York much better.