Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Considerate or not to be considerate?

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, there is this girl who got mad at me because I called her "woman". I think she got the wrong impression of what I said. She has been ignoring me for a few days. I don't know, but I think she feels that I 'wronged' her when I called her 'woman'. She is freaking out over a small thing (imo). I was thinking of IMing her, but not to apologize. Any opinions? should I be considerate of what she may be feeling? or not?

Last edited:

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl gets mad cause you called her a woman then your mistake was not calling her a b1tch, because that's what she is!

don't you dare apologize for something so miniscule like this. If you do I hope you get banned from this site for being the biggest pu$$y ever!

seriously you better not be apologizing to her, you should be apologizing to us for having the audacity to make a thread on whether you should apologize to a female for calling her what she is, a woman!

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You read wrong.

A quote from my post above, "I was thinking of IMing her, but not to apologize".

To give you a better idea of how I said "woman"

The convo in which she 'flipped'
Her: hey
Me: what's up
Her: Not much. You?
Me: doing my thing.
Her: And what would that be
Me: don't question me, woman.
Me: no need to worry though, it's nothing freaky...like the stuff that you think about.
Her: Woman? At least im not yours thank god
Me: "Woman? At least im not yours thank god", Amen to that.....
Her: Good im glad we agree
Me: we as in, you agree with me....not I agree with you....lol, you were the one who said that.
Me: starting that bull...like usual...
Her: You started it you would think in all your years you would have learned how to talk to a woman.... Or me. Guess not.

To be honest, I think she likes me. But she said that because she felt offended.

Last edited: