"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Consent apps are now available...

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Lmao! Who the hell is using this??
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
and that is why men are less willing to marry these days
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
Lmao! Who the hell is using this??
Soon you, me and all of us the way things are going...affirmative consent in California is already a law at college campuses (which I don't have a problem with because young innocent women do get assaulted and raped on campuses). But consent between two grown ass people before engaging in a sexual activity? Just sounds so...artificial.

Theyre literally trying to kill all hetero sexual sex.
Who's they? and why?

and that is why men are less willing to marry these days
Care to explain what you mean?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Soon you, me and all of us the way things are going...affirmative consent in California is already a law at college campuses (which I don't have a problem with because young innocent women do get assaulted and raped on campuses). But consent between two grown ass people before engaging in a sexual activity? Just sounds so...artificial.


Who's they? and why?


Care to explain what you mean?
Hank. Feminist. They wanted verbalized sexual affirmations. Whose going to do all that?
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
Hank. Feminist. They wanted verbalized sexual affirmations. Whose going to do all that?
Oh gotcha! ;) But not all feminists are lesbos...so why kill hetrosexual sex?
As for who's going to do all that...men! because pvssy is a powerful need that makes us men do the dumbest sh*t ever, including killing each other, literally.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Oh gotcha! ;) But not all feminists are lesbos...so why kill hetrosexual sex?
As for who's going to do all that...men! because pvssy is a powerful need that makes us men do the dumbest sh*t ever, including killing each other, literally.
If sex remains alive they want to completely control it. So its bad dude.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
May be they should legalize prostitution that should solve a lot of problems...legalization means cute (porn quality) chicks too...good for the economy and good for men...not so good for women with major entitlement issues i.e. most of them in OLD LOL
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
May be they should legalize prostitution that should solve a lot of problems...legalization means cute (porn quality) chicks too...good for the economy and good for men...not so good for women with major entitlement issues i.e. most of them in OLD LOL
A sect of feminism wants man to always pay for sex. So its not far fetched.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
This is so sad. The whole #metoo thing reminds me of the Salem witch hunt story.
I think stuff like this will just lead to more men opting out and sticking with porn or whatever as a form of risk management.
It’s not good for normal women wanting to meet and date decent guys who will end up being afraid to ask for a number or something. I’m seeing more women questioning this trend which is good. I hope this bubble bursts soon. So done with it.
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
I’m seeing more women questioning this trend which is good. I hope this bubble bursts soon. So done with it.
I hope so but I get the feeling we have dues to pay for all that's happened in the past so this trend will only get worse at least for a while.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
Care to explain what you mean?

its just one more to the pile, remember there is a lot of guys who do fight back but in a lazy way, don't commit, don't marry, don't talk with a female in a 1x1 setting in the work, see everything here is done to protect females, but it hurt then a lot more in the long run
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
These apps are useless because a woman has the right to "change her mind" right up until penetration and probably even during which would make anything she signed, clicked, or agreed to 10 minutes prior irrelevant.

BUT, I do agree with the premise and idea.

Thank all the #metoo feminists for killing any semblance of romance that is/was left in the year 2018 and beyond.
 
Last edited:
Top