"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

conquering your inner demons

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2001
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
20
Age
39
Location
North America
This post isnt about a specific question or situation, more about something that repeatedly comes up and problably affects us all.

Ive been on this site forever, ever since September of 2001, but since the summer of 2003, I think Ive been highly successfull with women.

In all my experience, I believe I have benefited greatly from this website. No longer am I afraid to approach or talk to girls. No longer am I a chump who treats girls like goddesses. Girls can easily fall for me now, and I can easily get together with them.

However...there is still one thing I feel I have yet to get rid of to achieve that true level of general happyness as opposed to being in a depressed mood all the time. Becuase you know what? Despite what happened last night ( all signs point to this chick obviously adoring me ), I cant help what my mind thinks all the time.

I THINK ABOUT GIRLS ALL THE TIME. In particular, the girl I am dating at that time. I wake up the next morning, and all I can think about is her, what happened, how it could have been better, what to do next, and what I can do to keep it going well. All this gets me infatuated with the girl, and I get in a somewhat depressed mood. I think about this stuff DAY AND NIGHT. From the moment I wake, to the moment I fall asleep.

The obvious solution is to do other things, try to get your mind off the girl and what is happening with her, but it persists. I cant stop it, and it drives me mad sometimes.

I want to know if any of you reading this go through this same sort of thing. Can anyone say anything on how to deal with this?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
We can all control our thoughts and state of being, if you pretend to be non-desperate or whatever, you will become as such. Fake it until it becomes natural baby.
 

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Ya, we all go through the same thing until we learn from the first occurence. Fact is man, you want this girl, but you dont need her. I had your same problem for almost a freakin year now. A YEAR, of being totally miserable. There was nothing I could do to stop the way I was feeling. So how did I deal with it? I said FVCK YOU, picked up my life and moved on. No girl is worth the possible shyt they put you through. If she is making you miserable, then fvck her, next her ass and move on. You dont need to deal with that shyt, theres plenty more out there.
 

whatwouldsatando?

New Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Its normal to be thinking about girls all the time. But, if you couldn't be generally happy about things other than girls, thats just a sign you need to develop the other areas of your life, to balance things out.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
I have the same problem though not quite as severe. After I got home from a date last night I go in bed at 10 and it took me 5 hours to fall asleep because I couldn't stop thinking about her.
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Worry when you start thinking about men.
 

DARKPOWER

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas,Tx. U.S
It all goes to show............ be careful what you wish for.

You wanted these powers and now that you have them you can't deal with them. Been there, done that. Here's how to overcome.

You've heard the saying............ If you can't beat them join them

Well..................... Deal with it. It's up to you to find a way to make this process more enjoyable.

On a brighter note......... Congrats on your conversion. Know that you're on top it doesn't get easier, it gets harder. But, I have complete faith in your potential.
 

DARKPOWER

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas,Tx. U.S
It all goes to show............ be careful what you wish for.

You wanted these powers and now that you have them you can't deal with them. Been there, done that. Here's how to overcome.

You've heard the saying............ If you can't beat them join them

Well..................... Deal with it. It's up to you to find a way to make this process more enjoyable.

On a brighter note......... Congrats on your conversion. Know that you're on top it doesn't get easier, it gets harder. But, I have complete faith in your potential.
 

DARKPOWER

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas,Tx. U.S
It all goes to show............ be careful what you wish for.

You wanted these powers and now that you have them you can't deal with them. Been there, done that. Here's how to overcome.

You've heard the saying............ If you can't beat them join them

Well..................... Deal with it. It's up to you to find a way to make this process more enjoyable.

On a brighter note......... Congrats on your conversion. Know that you're on top it doesn't get easier, it gets harder. But, I have complete faith in your potential.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
i've been thinking about this girl i really like for a couple months now, from the time i get up in the morning until the time i go to bed, & then i dream about her. i don't think i'll ever stop thinking about her. i need to stop being a ***** & talk to her. anyway, i'm on the same page as you man ..i guess it's normal.
 
Top