Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Connecting with intellectually younger girls

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got age, travelled in twenty countries, professional competence corresponding to two MScs (one through education, one self-learned), cultural capital. As Tomassi writes, I’m in that age where I now want what I couldn’t have back then: the girls in age 19-22, say. I’m not turned on simply by looks. I need to mentally connect, there needs to be some kind of flirting, charm to it, too. Or, I need to talk before being turned on, and they need to too.

The problem is that it is hard with the girls in this age for me, and it seems as if they are threatened or feel inferior (I’m guessing) to me. I of course don’t think they should, but we nevertheless have a problem talking and things don’t work out. No, I’m not looking for “intellectual stimulation” or some bs like that lol, but I need some kind of “mutual understanding” or “presence.”

Or maybe that’s not the problem. Maybe I lack social skills, that I don’t dare to connect, take room, dominate with my perspective. Bring them into my world, my definitions. Maybe I should accept that it isn’t immoral to take a role as the "mature", "experienced" guy. Maybe they like it.

On the other hand, I easily say something that throws them off, the rapport disappears quickly. Maybe the problem is this cell phone/social media generation, but they do talk a lot with “their own peers.”

The actor Leonardo DiCaprio knows the solution, he has girlfriends consistently in age 22-25. Maybe he just finds “the right” girls.

This problem has been briefly touched in other threads. How do people deal with or approach this problem?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found it's a fine line between being the "wise older man" and Mansplaining. Especially with women in their 20's.

I think focus on shared experiences. Home ownership (especially first time), pets, activities where both her and your experiences are valid is really important. A women who wants an older man WANTs him to be impressed by her accomplishments that she is proud of.

My female running buddy 10 years younger than I, hooked up with an older guy who just finished his PhD because he recognized her stress of her trying to get into a Masters program. I've met women who hiked in a wilderness area I was familiar with . We both appreciated the rock formations at a certain lake...

You want her to think "Dude, he REALLY GETS me!..." "none of the boys my age do...."

My issue is my daughters are in their 20's so I give off more of a DAD-Vibe to those girls. But 30 year olds think I have my **** together. And 50 year olds just think I'm a hot cougar hunter....I'm gonna play to the audience that wants me...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vet females but be warned, only a minority are worthy. Majority are modern women are hit and run material. Not play house and YouTube 4day long rants about hypergamy as a house husband.

Simply, sniper approach like @SW15 recommends. You are going to take Ls. Something YouTube gurus don't experience because they don't get girls. Never mind pulling. They don't approach. It's less than 1% of anybody flexing has any receipts despite the abundance of rubbish programs being pedaled.

@OP there's no easy answer. The status quo is playing house with the village bicycle until divorce rapey. The outlier is on his purpose and sling d for sport. As for intelligence, a woman who is not following the beaten path; she portrays higher IQ.

The only connecting I want is my D in and around her mouth. I'm basing connection upon sexy time or lack thereof. There's no ambivalence. She falls in line or **** off.