Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confusing type of girl....what would your initial assessment be of who she is?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably makes guys wait a long time for sex.
Yes, this is likely true. Indian and Indian-American women are more sexually repressed.

Single career woman who has given up on dating to find a husband and doesn't have baby rabies.

Puts her career ahead of her social life. Is proud of it.

Is not going to lower her standards for a man.
An Indian-American woman 30+ who is a physician is likely a careerist woman who has a feminist outlook on life too.

Previous two long-term relationships ended in guy cheating on her and another was non-commitment
Possibly due to her sexual hangups and careerism.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
isn't there a saying that a man will always get more attracted to the woman over time when the physical hasn't happened whereas the female has no problem putting a guy into the friendzone when the physical hasn't happened? (assuming ur saying u didn't hook up)
Yes that is roughly true.

Women have this weird “attraction expiry date.” If nothing physical happens by this date, it’s a hard “freeze” friendzone. And this window of time is surprisingly short, sometimes on the order of a few weeks or months max.

Men don’t have this. We’d sleep with a female friend 10 years later if she still looks decent. We don’t come factory equipped with an “auto timeout” feature on our attraction.

Last edited:

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that good women exist. Congratulations.
And by “good” I mean less manipulative, less likely to play games, more loyal, etc. Plenty of women are like this, but few of them are hot. Congrats.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i met this new girl recently and I find her to be very different and confusing than your typical girl. Here is what I know:

- Good looking but dresses very conservative - very little skin every showing
- Born in India, raised in Texas for most of her life
- Grew up without her father, raised by a single mother
- Previous two long-term relationships ended in guy cheating on her and another was non-commitment
- In her 30s so a bit older and a specialized physician
- only 200 followers on instagram, but following 1200 (usually women do the opposite: they want attention so they will have tons of thirsty guy followers but few who they actually follow back - this particular chick follows a lot of art pages and food pages)
- just very nice and very kind in general (far more than i usually see), positive, smiling, no real attitude or bitchiness thus far, always pays or offers to pay in the date and goes with the flow with whatever i want to do
- says she has been on the dating apps for a year since ending her relationship but doesn't seem to be talking to any guy (although i can't confirm that, its the vibe i get and very few guys on her instagram whereas other women i know have 100s of guys liking every pictures and spitting game in the comments sections)
Behold - A Lady.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mood, mood, mood.

dancing, kino, music, trust, leadership.

let her set up the escalation when she is ready. 6-8 dates... you will have to make the move but she will set it up.

do you earn or have more money than her, if yes give it a shot If no, maybe no.

--
matching underwear, shaved, birth control other than pill, wild and acting innocent for professional and image reasons. discretion and image are important. might have other social media you don't know about.

common underwear, authentic, and perhaps ltr material if you like her.
This is spot on! 6-8 dates and all I have been able to get is make-outs. However, I do not believe my DJ and game have been good enough, especially with regards to kino and sexual flirtation. Part of this however is because she has resisted going faster. We earn about the same.

We have been talking about dancing so that is also spot on. Any other tips and suggestions? Will patience work? How to escalate sexually and kino at a faster pace? Other tips on how to lead?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
This is spot on! 6-8 dates and all I have been able to get is make-outs. However, I do not believe my DJ and game have been good enough, especially with regards to kino and sexual flirtation. Part of this however is because she has resisted going faster. We earn about the same.

We have been talking about dancing so that is also spot on. Any other tips and suggestions? Will patience work? How to escalate sexually and kino at a faster pace? Other tips on how to lead?
For a makeout in private (at home), you could alternate between kissing her mouth and her neck. That may help also.

Last edited:

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

What do you want out of her? Is she traditional; for example, no sex until a relationship. Those two so called relationships you claimed she had she may have done nothing more than kiss thus these guys "cheated." They may have dated for two months and she thought that was a relationship, just like you are doing now and she may think you are the 3rd relationship.

We don't have enough information about her and her situation to help you. Most Indian girls are usually restricted from dating by their parents when they are in school so she may not be as experienced. She has been in school and doing her medical degree as well so who knows if she had a social life after college.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem a bit to concerned about yourself getting laid and not about this girl and whether you can give her what she wants. Looks like she had two not very good relationships so far. At the age of 42 I think you need to be able to take of girls or atleast have that mindset of not needing the validation yourself.

Honestly my suggestion is just keep spending time with her and dont even think about sex. If things start to go well then you will definitely get it but you just getting it soon wont improve the relationship.

At this rate is seems you are trying a bit hard with the kino and stuff I reckon she can sense you wanna get laid and the relationship may not not last much longer after that.

*edit: If I were in your shoes actually I would think about how much I like this girl and whether I want to continue spending time with her. Having done so I would probably just talk to her about doing it and she how she feels about it. Be nice and honest and upfront. I think it shows balls but doing all this kino and escalation but not straightup talking about it seems less confident imo

Last edited:

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Get the Kama Sutra and talk to her about it.

mattinzane

Don Juan
Reaction score

In these make out sessions are you doing anything more than kissing? With my last LTR before we had sex, we had a few make out sessions in my car at the park, or a restaurant parking lot after dinner. While we were making out I would grab and rub her ass, boobs and even move to pvssy through her clothes, when she would get really excited, she would say something like, we should slow down or we should stop. But it was clear that I wanted to F**k her. After a few of these, she was sitting on my lap on the patio at her sister's house, we were making out and I said to her lets go to a hotel. She replied you want to go to a hotel and I said yes, then she was like ok, let's go.