Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confusing type of girl....what would your initial assessment be of who she is?

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i met this new girl recently and I find her to be very different and confusing than your typical girl. Here is what I know:

- Good looking but dresses very conservative - very little skin every showing
- Born in India, raised in Texas for most of her life
- Grew up without her father, raised by a single mother
- Previous two long-term relationships ended in guy cheating on her and another was non-commitment
- In her 30s so a bit older and a specialized physician
- only 200 followers on instagram, but following 1200 (usually women do the opposite: they want attention so they will have tons of thirsty guy followers but few who they actually follow back - this particular chick follows a lot of art pages and food pages)
- just very nice and very kind in general (far more than i usually see), positive, smiling, no real attitude or bitchiness thus far, always pays or offers to pay in the date and goes with the flow with whatever i want to do
- says she has been on the dating apps for a year since ending her relationship but doesn't seem to be talking to any guy (although i can't confirm that, its the vibe i get and very few guys on her instagram whereas other women i know have 100s of guys liking every pictures and spitting game in the comments sections)

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single career woman who has given up on dating to find a husband and doesn't have baby rabies.
Close with her mother. Calls her every week.
Puts her career ahead of her social life. Is proud of it.
Doesn't feel the need to show off, and has a pretty good self image.
Comes off as non empathetic sometimes....because emotional connections have not been fulfilling to her.
Is not going to lower her standards for a man.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Single career woman who has given up on dating to find a husband and doesn't have baby rabies.
Comes off as non empathetic sometimes....because emotional connections have not been fulfilling to her.
seems about right, what insight can be gleaned on how to bang her? lol

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i met this new girl recently and I find her to be very different and confusing than your typical girl. Here is what I know:

- Previous two long-term relationships ended in guy cheating on her and another was non-commitment
- only 200 followers on instagram, but following 1200 (usually women do the opposite: they want attention so they will have tons of thirsty guy followers but few who they actually follow back - this particular chick follows a lot of art pages and food pages)
- just very nice and very kind in general (far more than i usually see), positive, smiling, no real attitude or bitchiness thus far, always pays or offers to pay in the date and goes with the flow with whatever i want to do
- says she has been on the dating apps for a year since ending her relationship but doesn't seem to be talking to any guy (although i can't confirm that, its the vibe i get and very few guys on her instagram whereas other women i know have 100s of guys liking every pictures and spitting game in the comments sections)
Probably makes guys wait a long time for sex.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are what your ACTIONS say , not literal statements
"You are an independent woman who makes her own decisions. That is hot"
"I'm not going to be clingy but I'm not going to disappear after one lay"
"I'm smart and strong. Let me seduce your mind because I'm an intellectual equal"
"Your wild side is safe with me. Here is a little vulnerability from me"
"I'm not judging women who own their sexuality"

get her talking about sexual topics but don't go right there...Segue to it from funny stories about work. Medical field? Abnormal stuff in the butt, priapism, pregnancy, hymens, uncomfortable erections....Piercings...One nurse raved about a doctor who repaired the injury in a woman created by a penile piercing.

Discuss orgasms and the different types. Especially if you know about the hormonal surges and cycles....

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"You are an independent woman who makes her own decisions. That is hot"
"I'm not going to be clingy but I'm not going to disappear after one lay"
"I'm smart and strong. Let me seduce your mind because I'm an intellectual equal"
"Your wild side is safe with me. Here is a little vulnerability from me"
"I'm not judging women who own their sexuality"

get her talking about sexual topics but don't go right there...Segue to it from funny stories about work. Medical field? Abnormal stuff in the butt, priapism, pregnancy, hymens, uncomfortable erections....Piercings...One nurse raved about a doctor who repaired the injury in a woman created by a penile piercing.

Discuss orgasms and the different types. Especially if you know about the hormonal surges and cycles....
are you saying those statements are good ones for me to make or what are you saying exactly?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not an attention ***** and sounds like she has some substance to her. Grew up without a father though so hard to say.

I have met a few women like this and it seems they are always cheated on. They always tend to not dress slutty or flashy and have good stable careers that they are passionate about and have no qualms about paying for dates once you start dating them.

A lot of men do in fact take nicer women for granted. I have done so myself before. I am guessing her career is the most important part of her life though by far which turns a lot of non beta men off.

These women seem to be almost eternally stuck in the middle so to speak. OP these women tend to be simple and direct when dating. She will either find you attractive or not. Be physically aggressive on the date but first ask her a lot about her career and build some rapport.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you saying those statements are good ones for me to make or what are you saying exactly?

Convey these things in your words and actions....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outstanding analysis. Spot on. Well done, sir.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not an attention ***** and sounds like she has some substance to her. Grew up without a father though so hard to say.

I have met a few women like this and it seems they are always cheated on. They always tend to not dress slutty or flashy and have good stable careers that they are passionate about and have no qualms about paying for dates once you start dating them.

A lot of men do in fact take nicer women for granted. I have done so myself before. I am guessing her career is the most important part of her life though by far which turns a lot of non beta men off.

These women seem to be almost eternally stuck in the middle so to speak. OP these women tend to be simple and direct when dating. She will either find you attractive or not. Be physically aggressive on the date but first ask her a lot about her career and build some rapport.
This girl is recreational use only. A woman who grew up without a father and is over the age of 30 having never been married is not fit for anything else but a lay.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is recreational use only. A woman who grew up without a father and is over the age of 30 having never been married is not fit for anything else but a lay.
why? what's the risk she brings? i don't see any red flag signs thus far like "needing a daddy figure" or "low self-esteem" or anything like that

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why? what's the risk she brings? i don't see any red flag signs thus far like "needing a daddy figure" or "low self-esteem" or anything like that
You don’t know her yet. Women with daddy issues / lack of father are broken. The likelihood of her having a healthy relationship with a man is infinitesimal. This is already confirmed by her previous dating history.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is a little early to assign red flags. Those are more individual and take at least 3 dates to surface. Let her talk about who her Male role models were and reassess it then. See how she approaches sexuality, and what her friendships look like before you nope out....

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ie. Damaged goods whos accepted her fate of dying alone. Don’t waste another second on this type.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
How many dates u been with her? Have u already tried escalating?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is a little early to assign red flags. Those are more individual and take at least 3 dates to surface. Let her talk about who her Male role models were and reassess it then. See how she approaches sexuality, and what her friendships look like before you nope out....
I also want to add...I have many platonic female friends who I ruled out as romantic partners for a variety of reasons , but I still maintain the friendship because their attraction and energy still makes me look good to other women.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indian (not native american) women have a reputation for being princesses fwiw

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also want to add...I have many platonic female friends who I ruled out as romantic partners for a variety of reasons , but I still maintain the friendship because their attraction and energy still makes me look good to other women.
isn't there a saying that a man will always get more attracted to the woman over time when the physical hasn't happened whereas the female has no problem putting a guy into the friendzone when the physical hasn't happened? (assuming ur saying u didn't hook up)

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mood, mood, mood.

dancing, kino, music, trust, leadership.

let her set up the escalation when she is ready. 6-8 dates... you will have to make the move but she will set it up.

do you earn or have more money than her, if yes give it a shot If no, maybe no.

--
matching underwear, shaved, birth control other than pill, wild and acting innocent for professional and image reasons. discretion and image are important. might have other social media you don't know about.

common underwear, authentic, and perhaps ltr material if you like her.