"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Confusing girls spying me

Guillain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
I'm pretty confused. Here is the story.

Friday I met a girl, let's call her X. We talked a good 15 minutes, I didn't close or anything, just talked with her. Monday, I met X's best friend, let's call her Y. I talked to Y for about 3 minutes. Tuesday, atleast 5 persons comes to me and tell me : "Omg did you heard about X and Y? They are all over you dude... They always talk about you and both admitted to like you very much."
I heard that from atleast 5 different person.

Since tuesday, they have been spying me all the time, and I could see them with the corner of my eyes. I try to ignore them but it's pretty hard to ignore them knowing they are both there spying you. Now, the problem is that I'm confused because:

1) I only talked to them for a really short period of time (15 minutes, so I dont think you can fall over somebody in 15 minutes)
2) Theses girls are known to be really pretty and desired by a lot of men, and I'm an average looking guy.
3) They are best friends and they both like me?
4) The whole school knows about it, so they have been telling a lot of people, which sounds weird because you don't tell everyone when you like someone.

It sounds like they are playing games... I am attracted to both physically but I just find what they are doing really weird.

I'd like to hear something cool/funny to tell them when I catch them spying :)

i.e.: Turn around quickly, catch them spying and say: "Hey why are you both behind that locker spying on me?"

But I tought I could find sometime more original and funny...

This whole thing never happened to me before but I'm pretty sure they are playing games.

And if I go on a date, do I bring both or only one?
If I bring both will they be more competitive or something? I'm just lost...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
get them to both go over to your house, say for a movie night or something. then have a 3 way
 

Guillain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
I'm too inexperienced to do that ****... and they are 14, I'm not fvcking them. So it's not the answer I needed.
 

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
then play strip poker or something like that and just see how far you can go.
 

SuaveD

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
~Nellyville~
Show everybody that you are in control, go out with another girl and it will throw the whole school right off.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
Originally posted by SuaveD
Show everybody that you are in control, go out with another girl and it will throw the whole school right off.
I agree. You can't do anything about the two of them if you think that your skills are too lacking to get them both, so just mess with everybody and go out with another girl. with all the attention you've been getting from these babe friends, it shouldn't be too difficult.
 
Top