Confused!

Ekimuk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys, just need a little advice.
i'm in uni this year, living in halls i think that this girl down the hall fancies me. whether i fancy her or not i'm still deciding. thing is, she gives off quite mixed signals which makes it confusing.

she's been giving me a lot of signals that she's quite into me. for example, our floor went out clubbin one night, and eventually she comes over and starts grinding with me which lasts all night really. i usually go for the pull (snog) if this happens but she didn't seem to want too. (her head was too the side when we were dancing)

after that we spent the last two nights once in her room and once in mine talking and flirting, making her laugh and using quite a bit of kino and at times she seems responsive and at others she seems to pull back.

on the second night she turns up with a bottle of wine (it was her bday) at like 12 pm saying "you haven't had a drink with me yet.." so i thought this was a strong signal and start the flirting again, but she just seemed to pull away after a while.

my friends keep tellin me to "make a move" but i'm not to sure how to really and what makes it worse is that her behaviour confuses me.

what do you guys think? is she just playing with me?

MisterAl

Don Juan
Reaction score
LIsten to your friends. You've wasted a lot of time and opportunities with a woman that has been showing buying signals.

On the other hand, she lives on your floor and sounds like a flake. I had a problem with that in my college days when I had to see and confront the same flaker for the rest of the school year.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Compete with her in some activity. Tell her that the loser has to give the winner a massage. Lose. Drink wine with her, get her feeling good, give her a massage, start letting her feel your breath on the back of your neck, then kiss her.