Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confused!

roscoe davis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was dating a women for about 9 months and it was one of my longest relationships; I do work a lot and have focused mainly on making money. I can recall from the beginning having moments of anger when I felt frustrated with my ex; there wasn’t much solid communication and in the beginning she was extremely interested. Through out of the 9 months I did think about ending the relationship and still tryed meeting other women out of frustration of how she didn’t take my feelings into consideration. One night I just lost my cool out of jealousy and publicity embarrssed her. It was not good; After that night my attitude was still somewhat aggressive even though I knew it was bad. She broke up with me and For a few weeks I somewhat took it hard and started obsessing over her; a few weeks later she was back in my life coming over a few nights a week
But it seemed like it was just a sexual basis! I wanted to know if we were together and would get answers like I dunno; I don’t want a relationship; and it didn’t feel like a full second chance was givin; So recently I went on a trip and had her on my mind and out of frustration called and said something that was inappropriate and followed up with a text giving an ultimatum; I did not get the response I wanted. the following day I called after sending a text and The response I got was to go my own way; I exploded and yelled in anger and immediately was blocked which made me literally crazy calling her friend admitting that I met someone else recently and just was out of touch with reality. I have been seeing a Psychologist who tells me we aren’t a good match and that she is not a considerate person; but I feel disappointed in my behavior ending it. I do meet woman but it’s hard for me to find long term relationship material. Any tips ?

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One night I just lost my cool out of jealousy and publicity embarrassed her.
I exploded and yelled in anger
called and said something that was inappropriate and followed up with a text giving an ultimatum;

And then you say that?
it’s hard for me to find long term relationship material.
I don't know man, sound like you have a bad vibe. With that kind of attitude, I'm surprised you have any relationship unless you're looking for a doormat.
Just take it easy, and if it's not what you're looking for, end it nicely, and move on. No need for dramas

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was dating a women for about 9 months and it was one of my longest relationships; I do work a lot and have focused mainly on making money. I can recall from the beginning having moments of anger when I felt frustrated with my ex; there wasn’t much solid communication and in the beginning she was extremely interested. Through out of the 9 months I did think about ending the relationship and still tryed meeting other women out of frustration of how she didn’t take my feelings into consideration. One night I just lost my cool out of jealousy and publicity embarrssed her. It was not good; After that night my attitude was still somewhat aggressive even though I knew it was bad. She broke up with me and For a few weeks I somewhat took it hard and started obsessing over her; a few weeks later she was back in my life coming over a few nights a week
But it seemed like it was just a sexual basis! I wanted to know if we were together and would get answers like I dunno; I don’t want a relationship; and it didn’t feel like a full second chance was givin; So recently I went on a trip and had her on my mind and out of frustration called and said something that was inappropriate and followed up with a text giving an ultimatum; I did not get the response I wanted. the following day I called after sending a text and The response I got was to go my own way; I exploded and yelled in anger and immediately was blocked which made me literally crazy calling her friend admitting that I met someone else recently and just was out of touch with reality. I have been seeing a Psychologist who tells me we aren’t a good match and that she is not a considerate person; but I feel disappointed in my behavior ending it. I do meet woman but it’s hard for me to find long term relationship material. Any tips ?
Yea you may just have anger problems you need to fix. Never good to blow up on a woman unless she legit disrespected you in some relationship ending way which in that case it doesn’t matter because you wouldn’t/shouldn’t speak to her again anyways

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should try to learn from every relationship, keep notes. Like when you say you wanted to end the relationship and even tried meeting other women sounds like you knew she wasn't the person for you but perhaps not having other options you continued (as many of us do). Then you tried to steer the relationship to where you wanted it to go but when it didn't you lost your cool?

It's a good thing you're seeing a psychiatrist (assuming he/she is a good), ask him/her to help you with whatever you feel you need to improve in yourself. A better you, whatever that is.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I probably would keep going to this therapist, you seem a little out of control...

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're the issue. You need to find yourself, your inner strength. You need to understand and control your emotions and find out where that insecurity you're channeling comes from. Stick with the therapy and start practicing cognitive behavioral therapy and meditation.