Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Squirrel
[B But today she seemed kinda akward around me and all. But afterschool she was hanging out with some other guys, and didnt even say hi to me.[/B]
this is a bad sign. she knows you like her, and has a negative reaction. this means she might not like you, but you better give it a shot before she gets tired of waiting (if she already hasn't).

dcfs10

Don Juan
Reaction score
axanderbaz, do u think u could give my posts a look at and maybe throw some advice this way, cuz it seems to me like u do kno ur shyt, im not too sure what that other dude is cryin about...

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been unable to send a private message to Yukmouf, so I'll have to post it here.

xanderbaz, I can't tell you that you are 100% right, because if you'd just ignored his post we wouldn't have any trouble.
I'm not going against Freedom of Speech, but, you must take responsibility for your words.
So, you're guilty too, you did not have to bash him. It was unnecessary.

And Yukmouf, we welcome everyone to join this board, but this is not a place for fighting and arguing, this site and this board is about becoming a Man, and a man can solve his problems with the use of force or cursing or yelling.

If you continue with this behavior, you're going to have to face the consequences.

And as I have seen, xanderbaz and The Squirrel have made e-mail contact, so for now this thread is closed.

BBB

Status
Not open for further replies.