Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Squirrel

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend and his girlfriend have been going out for about 2 months now. She has a twin sister, and since my friend needed someone to go with her while they went on dates, he asked me to go along with her. It was I guess a double date. Now, me and my friend are in 10th grade (I can drive) and they are in 9th grade, and are twins. Over the past month we have become very good friends, and over christmas break we did alot of stuff together. I mean we were just friends, not really holding hands, touching, or any of that (I regret that now). Now I am thinking on asking her out, but she is also friends with alot of other boys, but she seems to want to do alot more with me than them. I think we did stuff 8 days out of the 2 week break and she did something with some other guys 1 day. That kinda made me think that she may like me some. This dance where the girls ask the guys is coming up soon and she hasnt asked anyone, and my friend who is dating her sister asked if she was going to ask me, and she said I was in the final 3 or so (she has alot of friends who are guys). Also, we just started talking on the phone, like on aim I put my away message up with my number on it and she called me on it. We talked for a few, but I was really busy, so it wasnt an in depth conversation. I called her back and she wasnt there, and then I made the hint for her to call me or me to call her the other night and she called me and we talked for more than an hour. Do girls normally talk to guy friends for more than an hour? She seemed to act kind of shy around me today, and should I ask her out? How should I do this? Thanks.

The Squirrel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, should I call her tonight, even if I dont ask her out? Do you think she will get any stalker vibes or anything like that? Or is all that stalker stuff in my mind. Thanks.

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's only one way to find out... to ask her out.

Personally if I had spent time with a girl 8 days out of 2 weeks and she was a quality chick and I didn't start throwin down game on her... wow.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the boards.
1. Make sure you read the DJ Bible + Highschool DJ Bible.
2. Don't talk to her for more than 3 minutes... DJs use the phone to set up dates ONLY. 10 minutes is max and that's only if you don't see her that often.
3. What is this crap about her having 'guy-friends'? That's bullcrap, bud and you know it. I'm affraid that you might be in the friends zone, too... So you must be careful with how you go about this whole thing... What a mess...
4. Hold on with 'asking her out'. DJs don't use words for stuff like that. We use actions. "Actions, not words", remember?
5. Don't worry about it yet... It seems like your situation's not that screwed-up after all. Now I'd like you to e-mail me with the story IN DETAIL so I can send you a personalized answer... E-mail me to cmdrdata20@yahoo.com
Cheers, and welcome again.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by the lionheart
There's only one way to find out... to ask her out.

Personally if I had spent time with a girl 8 days out of 2 weeks and she was a quality chick and I didn't start throwin down game on her... wow.
Yeh, i feel the same way. WhOa!

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** I missed that. Use paragraphs next time, squirrel. I'd still like to read the full story so mail it to me ASAP and I'll respond in no time.

The Squirrel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright today, we were talking and her friend was around. Then she went to go get a coke, but she never came back with one. hmmm. anyway while she was getting a coke her friend asked me if i liked her and i said casually yea, and she said good, becuase she is thinking about asking you to the dance. Now, since I have that going for me, how should I approuch this whole thing. Now, she still might not ask me, but right now I think I have a better chance then anyone else. So how should I go about this how thing?

The Squirrel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, today me and her talked some during out break, and then in the hallway she called me over to talk to me and then her friend called her over to talk to her so she went. Heres the deal: Yesterday her friend said she was thinking about asking me, and I thought she would have done it today. But today she seemed kinda akward around me and all. But afterschool she was hanging out with some other guys, and didnt even say hi to me. What should I do? Do you think I should just call her up tonight and ask her out? Or call her up at all?

Yukmouf

Reaction score
Hey man, u aint earnin no points if u be sittin on your ass and thinkin bout how she didnt say hi and stuff. So i suggest u just talk to her bout it, just ask her yourself. If she really likes you shell say yes, if she dont shell say no. Waiting wont change her answer. Look at it this way, the sooner you ask her, the less time you end up wasting that you can use on other girls. Although when you do ask her, id recommend it be in person and not over the phone, but whatevers good for you.

Either way, find out tomorrow. Talk to her. That way youll get that off your chest, and thats the only way youll know for sure. 'nuff waitin.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yukmouf, RTFB. And STFU. If I were a mod around here, I'd ban you for a few weeks until you learned some basics before posting. Where the hell did you come from? GP.com?
Squirrel, I explained the strategy in detail within my e-mail. You should've done what I told you and gave your attention to her in small doses. Also, I told you not to talk to her friends or her sister about her. You did the complete opposite and guess what, you're probably screwed.
Try staying away from her for a few days. If she calls you up or asks you why you're not around her anymore, tell her you've been busy. Do it, and you still might have a chance, however slim, of getting her. If you want more details on the tactics in play, e-mail me again.
Respect.

Yukmouf

Reaction score
Hey xanderbaz, Ill tell you what. 1 you best shut your mouth on what you think of wtf i say cuz i aint sayin it to you dipshyt. If i wanted your fvking opinon ida asked ya myself. 2 maybe thats why you aint a mod, cuz u dont got shyt to say. you go blowin your top like you better than me. man just cuz u got all this time to spit out your BS on this board dont mean u made of somethin. So dont you be tellin me to RTFB like you top shyt. You aint nothin, and you should distance yourself from what I say. yo cuz no one gives a fvck about ur opinon of what I say so keep your goddamned mouth shut xanderbaz.

Sorry but I dont want him talkin to me like he made of somethin.

Anyway if you wanna waste your time and plead your story to xanderbaz, you can, but dont discount what I say. Look at it in terms of simple logic. The bible will tell you the exact same thing.
Dont waste your time plannin this like you in WWIII, just think a little.

That goes to you too xanderbaz.
Peace

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yukmouf: number of posts: 6.
xanderbaz: number of posts: 471
I rest my case, because I am 'sometin'.
Oh yeah, learning how to spell might help, too. Your original post was so bad that I had to bash it in order to try and help Squirrel with true advice. Something else: your post was reported to mods, because you are trying to start another flame war and I'm sick of those. We are here to respect each other, but to also point out mistakes in a culturally-accepted way. That way is called discussion, and it's something you need to learn more about. Ever heard of Freedom of Speech? I don't think so.

The Squirrel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Baz, I did take your advice into very much consideration. I didnt talk to her sister about it, and her friend basically asked me if I liked her becuase she said she might ask me to the dance. What was I supposed to say? I said, in a very casual way it would be nice if she did. Remember, I do have competition here, so I want her to come to me, but not all the time. So far she has come to talk/IM me everytime, except that one time. I have to show I care by going to her to talk to her every once in a while right?

Yukmouf

Reaction score
xanderbaz: man i try and respect people that post the good advice, they be puttin somethin meaningfull for us to read. You now, commin on thinkin that 400 odd posts give u status? They do. They be givin you status you dont deserve. You think the guyz that really are 'somethin' are out here tryin to prove themselves to me? Man its about time that someone used their 'freedom of speech' to put you back in yo place.

u think my post bad? how bout you let the guy decide himself whose advice he wants to take. He aint your bum-buddy and he can make whatever decision he likes, i dont even care what he does, but your thoughts on what I say mean jack.

And for flamin'? man I wouldnt have said shyt if uda kept your mouth shut. You be there thinkin the 400 times that you spread your BS around gives you the right to flame me? For your sakes I hope you were high when you post your crap, or maybe you just stupid.

and you attack my spelling? You 3 years old? What you care what I spell like? you seem to understand just fine what I say.

so the next time you try to make your point in a 'culturally-accepted way' take your own advice and 'STFU'

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please, stop the rants.
If, quote:"da kept [my] mouth shut", some of these guys wouldn't probably have made some important decisions in their lives. Ask Jester, Lost and others on that. Calling that BS isn't exactly what you want to say for your (oh my God) 7th post. When you look back, 4 out of 7 of your posts are rants and other three are, gee you guessed it, more rants.
It's easy to try and rip on someone, but if you could back it up, that'd be cool. Back your claims up or leave me be. This is turning into harrasment. Your claims are inane, as this whole thing is. (Again, check up 'inane' before claiming a misspell, thank you.)

Now, Squirrel, I'm not going to reply to this post here anymore. Instead, I'll reply via e-mail in matter of minutes.
Cheers, mate.

Yukmouf

Reaction score
Its about time you pack your shyt and leave.
If the posts you done make, xanderbaz, be the only thing you tellin me you made of, you should look in to not postin' no more.

My rants be just about the only thing keepin muthafvkers like you at bay. If it werent for anyone challengin the crap that you say, this forum would be full of your droppings.

Now I aint sain you cant say nuttin useful, im sayin you should stick to that and not post no more of your half-assed opinions.

And u thinkin i dont know enough of the language? Not to mention you think id even call a misspell on you? B*tch, thats just stupid. and hey! remember?... u reverted to that first.

And it aint easy to rip on just anyone. people usually got meat to back them up. it just be easy to rip on people that think they all that, when all they got to back their ass up is the amount of shyt that they spit out their mouth. Posts aint nothin xanderbaz. Yours especially. and thats enuff backup to take you down, cuz other than these posts you fvckin see-thru.

Now your little panzy ass cries harassment when you done bladed me first? Thats why im sayin its time to take you to school. Now that its on you, you run and cry harassment. I hope you trip.

Im glad that at least now you might think twice before you open your mouth. Cuz now I hope you realize you aint top shyt and u dont got shyt to back yo flames up. I hope the next time u try to rip on someone again thinking you the shyt, they take you down just as fast.

Git out.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I knew your home address, I'd come over and shoot you... Wait, oh yeah, you're that same white-trash, trailerpark home guy that was chased out of New Mexico for sexual harrasment last week, when you tried to fvck your mother. Why don't you cry harrasment now, you piece of sh!t? You don't have a clue on life, if you did, you wouldn't harp on people with experience.
Go and sit down at the junior table, kid.
Xander ain't going nowhere.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey xanderbaz, Ill tell you what. 1 you best shut your mouth on what you think of wtf i say cuz i aint sayin it to you dipshyt. If i wanted your fvking opinon ida asked ya myself. 2 maybe thats why you aint a mod, cuz u dont got shyt to say. you go blowin your top like you better than me. man just cuz u got all this time to spit out your BS on this board dont mean u made of somethin. So dont you be tellin me to RTFB like you top shyt. You aint nothin, and you should distance yourself from what I say. yo cuz no one gives a fvck about ur opinon of what I say so keep your goddamned mouth shut xanderbaz.
In the words of Jester, take your place at the kiddy table little boy. You've got no credibility here.

And to set the record straight, Xanderbaz knows exactly what the hell he's talking about here. Even where it involved you, Yukmouf. Read The F*cking Bible--that's the best advice you'll ever get.

I don't think what Xanderbaz said was meant to send you in a piss and sh*t tantrum, buddy. He just wanted to set the record straight to Squirrel and make sure he took the correct advice. And you're completely right dude, the number of posts you make has little significance. But the man knows a hell of a lot more than you in this case. So instead of being a f*cking ballbaby, why don't you accept the fact that somebody else is more knowledgeable than you on the topic and move on. Sh*t, we're not here to make enemies, but rather to be better people. Giving an experienced DJ a load of horsesh*t isn't gonna help you any.

You've gotta learn before you can teach.

Yukmouf

Reaction score
jmm854, this aint even got nothin to do with u,
I aint fightin for no credibility from my posts, but I am fightin against a jackass that think his credibility make him all that. I aint at xanderbaz cuz i think he dont know nothin. If the man seriously know more than me and he be so senior to me, he dont demonstrate it by taking shots at me. Im glad you know him good and at least you think he a nice guy, but from the shyt that come out of his mouth i got no such hint. If he wants to represent himself as a useful guy to give advice, he best drop the tough guy shyt, cuz no one be takin it from him. If it werent meant in that way, he shoulda thought about it. An 'experienced DJ' would not be mouthin off to me. All the more reason for me to say that he aint shyt.

As for commin over to shoot me, Id like to see you drive your ass up to Boston from your hole in the ground and see if you live the day.

Man dont nobody know where Albuquerque is anyway. Fvking redneck.

Status
Not open for further replies.