Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confused.

jason41392

Reaction score
Alright, so I like girl. Girl becomes friends with me, but doesn't like me like "that". Girl often leads me on, and uses me to make her feel better about herself. And has basically made me her *****. I'm also good friends with girls best friend, who says that Girl has said "I don't think I could ever like him like "that", but it's nice to have a boy to talk to". Which I find kind of disrespectful. What should I do? I mean, I want to confront her about using me, but would this be the best thing to do?

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FLIRT FLIRT FLIRT. It's evident you haven't been anything more than "friendly" with her. And how do you think she "leads you on"? You have to be playful with her, make it clear to her you guys aren't friends.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And no, don't confront her. Imagine how this would go.

You: I feel you're using me.
Her: (acts innocent) How???
You: (blahblahblahblhah)
Her: Right. (insert lame half-hearted reply here)

Later on...
Her to best friend: My god, do you know how lame he is? He said i'm using him. What a loser.

It makes you look needy and desperate for her attention.

jason41392

Reaction score
Actually, it was her best friend who mentioned to me in the first place she could be using me.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's setting you up for disaster. Doesn't matter who told you she was using you. Confronting her is not an option.

jason41392

Reaction score
jakeyboy said:
FLIRT FLIRT FLIRT. It's evident you haven't been anything more than "friendly" with her. And how do you think she "leads you on"? You have to be playful with her, make it clear to her you guys aren't friends.

We do flirt alot. and she starts alot of it. But then she goes and says things like this to her friends?

jason41392

Reaction score
jakeyboy said:
She's setting you up for disaster. Doesn't matter who told you she was using you. Confronting her is not an option.

haha alright. Thanks.
Sorry if I'm a bit naive when it comes to these things.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jason41392 said:
We do flirt alot. and she starts alot of it. But then she goes and says things like this to her friends?
how dya flirt with her?

jason41392

Reaction score
jakeyboy said:
how dya flirt with her?

I don't really know. I don't really think about it. Alot of touching (not in creepy ways), playfully. And she seems to always go along with anything I try and usually returns.

I'm not really worried about anymore to be honest. I was having a freak out earlier. But then I realized that her friend was really pissed off at her about some personal matters, and upon the things she told me I freaked and didn't take the circumstances into concideration.

Eh, we'll see how it goes. Any tips you have for future reference are welcome.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
move on. stop giving her your time and attention. spend on girls who want to get hot and sweaty with you.

connor32

Don Juan
Reaction score
DO NOT give this girl your time or attention. all your doing is feeding her ego. she doesnt "like you like that."things that could potentially make her "like you like that".........
-her seeing you with other girls
-negging her
-not going out of your way to talk to her
-you demonstrating higher value by improving your life(sports accomplishments,good social life,throwing parties,etc.)
-being unavailable to her