Okay, I posted a field report a few weeks ago about my first kiss, with this girl at a club. She's been tripping me out hardcore since then. I tried calling her later that week, she didn't pick up so I said I'd call back later, tried back the next day with no answer. She texted me the next day asking if I could text messages, I said yeah. Texted her on a Monday saying hey, she asked "when am I going to see you again?" I say, "How about Thursday night?"
She says "I have a funeral I have to go to thursday but any other day is good" I say "Okay, maybe tomorrow after I get off work?"
No reply. She texts me a few days later saying "I miss you I really want to see you." I reply "I want to see you too, what are you doing this weekend?" She never replied. She texts me today, saying 'What's up with me and you?' I replied, "what do you mean?". My phone has serious issues (won't make calls 90% of the time, etc) so I figured I would give her the benefit of the doubt here, before I got pissed and gave up. I texted her from a friends phone saying "This is Nick. Have you been getting the messages from my phone?"
No reply to either. Finally tonight I sent her a text asking "Can I call you? I want to talk to you." I'm confused as heck. What's going on?
She says "I have a funeral I have to go to thursday but any other day is good" I say "Okay, maybe tomorrow after I get off work?"
No reply. She texts me a few days later saying "I miss you I really want to see you." I reply "I want to see you too, what are you doing this weekend?" She never replied. She texts me today, saying 'What's up with me and you?' I replied, "what do you mean?". My phone has serious issues (won't make calls 90% of the time, etc) so I figured I would give her the benefit of the doubt here, before I got pissed and gave up. I texted her from a friends phone saying "This is Nick. Have you been getting the messages from my phone?"
No reply to either. Finally tonight I sent her a text asking "Can I call you? I want to talk to you." I'm confused as heck. What's going on?