"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Confused-My Dilema

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Ok, first of all I am a senior and I go to a small private school. Well, my best friend goes to school with me and about 2 months ago he introduced me to some of his friends that go to a different school, and they all happen to be girls and on the swim team. Well, I quickly developed a crush on one of them, and they call me to do stuff with them all the time.

Well, I guess some of the girls can tell that I kind of liked this girl so they ask me and I knew not to directly tell them yes, but they kind of figured it out. Well, to make a long story short, this girl likes me but has never had a boyfriend before and is real wild and indecisive. Well, the girls kind of get involved which i never wanted in the first place and I find out that this girl really likes me and she wants a relationship, but she doesnt want to be tied down. And I'm not really in the mood to pursue and chase after a girl cause I just got out of a relationship where I had to.

I always seem to go for the challenging girls and end up getting them, but I'm just not in the mood for another challenge right now, I want a girl that will do the chasing for once, and this girl sure isn't gonna chase me. So the other girls tell me," She likes you but you both want different things, so it's not gonna work out." Now, I'm 100% sure that at least one of these other girls if not more has a crush on me too, so I don't know if they said that cause they want me or not. But anyways, like I said, I want the girl to do the chasing this time, I mean I'll still do a little chasing, but I want the girl to do most of it. So, what should I do? Should I go for one of these other girls? I'm so confused right now. What would you guys do?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
I would have a threesome (or more).
 

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Well, it's kind of funny that you say that cause I usually show up to our school's basketball games with at least 2 girls, and now my friends and girl friends at school ask me,"So where's your girls at tonight?" Well, after the last basketball game we were walking to my car, and they're like,"We're gonna kiss you when we get to your car." Then one of them said,"How about a threesome." And I couldn't tell if they were joking around or not, so I just played along. They just each ended up kissing me on the cheek.

Anyways, my problem is that I don't know how to start making moves on girls. I've practically got my pick of whichever one I want, I just don't know how to go about it. I guess I wish one of them would start calling me more then they do already and come after me, cause I'm tired of chasing after a girl and not knowing if she really likes me or if she's just talking to me and doing stuff to be nice.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Stop jerking off.

...trust me on that one.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top