“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Confused feelings about new girlfriend

1-2-3

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2002
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Me and this girl have been going out for about a month now and I know i really like her and we have a lot of things in common and get along great. She does a ton of stuff for me and she's told me she's really into me. I feel the same about her except sometimes my feelings get confused for some reason and I don't know how I feel. I don't know what it is that's bothering me either. I know she has a lot of guy friends, but I don't really see her with them because she stays with me a lot. I just don't know what going on with me. Anyone else ever feel like this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2001
Messages
1,852
Reaction score
7
Location
SF, US
Why are you calling her you GF after only a month of going out? This should takes months of dating before you do the BF-GF thing.

I would think it's too much, too soon. Maybe your instincts agree. Something is giving off warning signals.
 

1-2-3

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2002
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
we've know eachother for a little over 2 months and have been "offical" for 1
 
Joined
Mar 28, 2003
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
perris, ca
I AGREE DONT GO TO FAST IVE DONE IT MYSELF AND JUST GOT BURNED BUT I SURE GOT ALOT OF POON THOUGH. DEPENDS ON YOU BRO.


LATEZ!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top