Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confused feelings about new girlfriend

1-2-3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and this girl have been going out for about a month now and I know i really like her and we have a lot of things in common and get along great. She does a ton of stuff for me and she's told me she's really into me. I feel the same about her except sometimes my feelings get confused for some reason and I don't know how I feel. I don't know what it is that's bothering me either. I know she has a lot of guy friends, but I don't really see her with them because she stays with me a lot. I just don't know what going on with me. Anyone else ever feel like this?

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you calling her you GF after only a month of going out? This should takes months of dating before you do the BF-GF thing.

I would think it's too much, too soon. Maybe your instincts agree. Something is giving off warning signals.

1-2-3

Don Juan
Reaction score
we've know eachother for a little over 2 months and have been "offical" for 1

Reaction score
I AGREE DONT GO TO FAST IVE DONE IT MYSELF AND JUST GOT BURNED BUT I SURE GOT ALOT OF POON THOUGH. DEPENDS ON YOU BRO.

LATEZ!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F...