"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Confused by a perfect 10

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
65
Reaction score
1
I work with an 18 year old perfect 10 and I 'm having trouble figuring her out. When I first met her I used C+F and it worked like magic. But I failed to build rapport before asking her out and she flaked.

Now if I use C+F she gets annoyed and ignores me, but she responds well to sweetness and kind gestures from me. Today she was telling me how her ex boyfriend would cut her food for her because she is too lazy to do it herself. Did I mention she can be bratty? Anyway wouldn't that be considered supplication by her boyfriend?

Almost every PUA will tell you that supplication kills attraction but this girl likes to be spoiled and supplicating worked for this guy. I've gone back to my old nice guy ways around her and it seems to be working. Is it because she is so young? Is it because she is a 10? Are there exceptions to the rules?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by guittarjedi
"perfect 10" Is it because she is a 10? Are there exceptions to the rules?
NO ITS BECAUSE YOU TREAT HER LIKE ONE.

Even though you might not realize it, even by considering her a "perfect 10" you are setting her up higher than that wh*re is.


Don't go back to your nice guy act, you're just not doing C&F right, re-read the bible.
 

DonJuanQuixote

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Dude she's playing you and getting herself a servant in the process... what do you mean by saying that you've 'gone back to your old ways' and its 'working'? are you fvcking her, now that you're all sweet and kind to her?
 

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
65
Reaction score
1
Let me explain this situation better. I screwed up big time by rushing and asking for a date without getting enough rapprt with this girl. She flaked and I left an angry message on her voice mail. Ross Jefferies' encourages handling flakes this way, it does not work.

Things got weird between us after that. We weren't talking at all for a while. I'm trying to bury the hatchett because I want to get along with her and practice game on her. C+F won't work anymore because we've had that previous falling out. The only thing that has been working is kindness. I still tease her occasionally, I can't seem to completely turn it off. I'm far from being her servant.


Even though you might not realize it, even by considering her a "perfect 10" you are setting her up higher than that wh*re is.

Me and every other guy she has ever come into contact with. I know a women's beauty is supposedly subjective but in this case it is a proven fact that she is a 10. She doesn't have a boyfriend because every guy she meets falls in love with her too quickly. She's told me this. And every guy I work with would kill their parents for one night with her.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Originally posted by guittarjedi

Almost every PUA will tell you that supplication kills attraction but this girl likes to be spoiled and supplicating worked for this guy.
HBs like guy sto supplicte to them cos thyre attractive. it's the same trip guy sget when guy ssupplictae to us cos we're more powerful (job / bigger / scarier) than them.

If you treat her liek youre a beta she will treat you like youre a beta.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by guittarjedi
[iEven though you might not realize it, even by considering her a "perfect 10" you are setting her up higher than that wh*re is.[/i]

Me and every other guy she has ever come into contact with. I know a women's beauty is supposedly subjective but in this case it is a proven fact that she is a 10.
Well don't even consider her a 10, completely remove that rathional, think of her as a 9 (who knows, maybe she has some weird birthmark, or odd shaped nipples) there is no such thing as a 10.
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
As usual the entire point of the post is being misinterpreted and stereotypical responses are being offered.

The question was can the nice guy ways work?
Short answer is YES but not all the time

Being kind to a girl and supplicating to her are similar but not the same! Which one are you? You showed balls by asking her out, C&Fing her and then getting pissed at her, so it's unlikely that she thinks of you as an AFC. Therefore as you said; you probabbly had attraction but not enough rapport and trust. If this is correct then going nice guy was absolutely the right thing to do!

My advice is to LJBF her and focus your attention on one of the co-workers or even better on one of her close friends. To her you'd seem like this cool and great guy that she missed out on, especially if you can get another female that she values to like you... my belif is that this course of action has a good chance of getting her to fall in love with you (of course it's not infailable). If nothing then you wouldn't lose much as I'm pretty sure that if you ask her out again she won't do it or will do so hesitantily but will end up LJBF-ing you! You have to make her come to you now
 

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
She doesn't have a boyfriend because every guy she meets falls in love with her too quickly. She's told me this. And every guy I work with would kill their parents for one night with her. [/B]
I'm confused, are trying to actually get with this girl or just "figure her out"? NO one has women figured out, especially Ross Jeffries if he's telling you to leave emotional messages on her machine...(not a big RJ fan myself but you probably didn't do it right either)....you need to always be cool, cool like ice.

Also, if your doing what every other guy is doing then expect to fail
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
FONZ. have you read the bible. you are supposed to before posting. i just read a reply from you telling a guy not to have sex unless he wants a relationship not just sex. Fist of all, she is no ten. None of them are. If something seems to good to be true, then it probably is, thats why there are no 10's. Im sure she is hot, but so are a lot of other people, why should you treat her different than anyone else. Her annoyed response from C&F is probably due to the fact you weren't supplicating. Remember pulling that girls hair in grade school and chasing her around the playground, she didn't seem to like it but after that, wasn't she chasing you around? You almost played it right but you fvcked it up reverting to your AFC ways. Your only chance is to stop giving her attention, and then that attention wh*re will come back wondering what happened to her ball-less slave.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
65
Reaction score
1
Don_Marko, I think your the only one who understood my post. You've helped me realize that being kind isn't supplicating.


I'm confused, are trying to actually get with this girl or just "figure her out"?

All of the above really. I want to figure her out, practice my game on her, and if possible get with her eventually.

Now about her boyfriend. I don't know much about him but it seems like he got her by supplicating. Even though she didn't keep him, I'm sure he layed her several times.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
You're still whining about this b1tch?

Today she was telling me how her ex boyfriend would cut her food for her because she is too lazy to do it herself.
There's two things I get from this sentence:

1) You're in the friend zone if she's telling you about her ex
2) She's a lazy b1tch. Do you really want a high maintenance lazy woman? "Could you go get me some tampons from the store?" She's used to being spoiled because all her ex's viewed her the same way you do - a perfect 10. If you're not going to spoil her, she'll find someone else to do it. She's an attention wh0re.

I work with an 18 year old
Don't stick your d1nk in the company ink.
 

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
65
Reaction score
1
You're in the friend zone if she's telling you about her ex

Actually I would be in the friend zone if she was telling me about a CURRENT boyfriend. Telling me about an ex could be a way of stating her availability.


You're still whining about this b1tch?

Yeah, it's not easy to next your dream woman when you have to work physically close to her EVERY day. Anyway, she is perfect to practice my game on. Even if I never get anywhere with her, I've learned so much from this experience that I won't make the same mistakes next time.
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by guittarjedi
You're in the friend zone if she's telling you about her ex

Actually I would be in the friend zone if she was telling me about a CURRENT boyfriend. Telling me about an ex could be a way of stating her availability.


You're still whining about this b1tch?

Yeah, it's not easy to next your dream woman when you have to work physically close to her EVERY day. Anyway, she is perfect to practice my game on. Even if I never get anywhere with her, I've learned so much from this experience that I won't make the same mistakes next time.
u had a failure, accept it as a failure
its great ur saying stuff like ur lst sentence, but u dont mean it, u want her, and the best way to get her is to get other women, U DONT NEEED her.
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
She's not interested in you. That's why she gets annoyed by the whole C + F thing. If a girl isn't interested and you do that, it's annoying. Nice is working because by being that way you aren't sending her the signals that you are hitting on her. She doesn't want you hitting on her which means she isn't interested.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
Originally posted by Wyldfire
She's not interested in you. That's why she gets annoyed by the whole C + F thing. If a girl isn't interested and you do that, it's annoying. Nice is working because by being that way you aren't sending her the signals that you are hitting on her. She doesn't want you hitting on her which means she isn't interested.
You hit the nail on the head Wild!

Anyway,

She doesn't have a boyfriend because every guy she meets falls in love with her too quickly.
Something doesn't smell good here! Be careful with girls that say this! Keep your eyes opened!
 

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Location
In your head
I would imagine this is the type of girl that physically takes your breath away when you first see her. That's all that needs to be said, it's subjective. I bumped into one in the video store yesterday, wow I almost got drunk. She's not perfect, but hot enough to make guys go gaga. Yeah I'd give her a 9.8 maybe 9.78 without makeup.

The point is these kind of women have been conditioned to have men fawn over her, that's her frame of reality. Maybe her boy friends are nice and she's sweet and picks nice guys because they are cuddlyand supplicative. Yet inside, that part of her that makes her a biologically/psychologically women can't accept this. It's not attractive, hence the "they keep falling in love with me so fast" and dumping them.

What will break that frame is someone that can give her some challenge so she has to do some work. Who knows if you've already screwed up keep experimenting, try and push her buttons by been nice and sweet get her interested then break her frame by been challenging. i.e. pull away
 

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
65
Reaction score
1
Yeah Kaine, that's pretty much what I've been doing. Even though I've cranked up the nice level, I still slip into C+F when the opportunities arise. It's become an automatic part of my personality. I literally can't control it.

I know many people think I should just give up. Why should I? As long as we are on a friendly level there is always a chance to increase attraction. Women are fickle, they change there minds every day. Many relationships start out rocky and then grow into romance.

I know some of you think I'm obsessing over this one girl. She's not the only one I'm gaming, just the most challenging one. That's why most of my posts are about her.
 

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
Originally posted by guittarjedi
I work with an 18 year old perfect 10 and I 'm having trouble figuring her out.

I don't need to read anymore. You are going to screw things up because you are an AFC. Just look at what you're saying. You have this girl on a pedstal, and everyone who's learned at least one thing from this place knows it.

Do what you want, but i suggest you change the way you think about girls and your 'perfect 10'.

peace
 

captn caveman

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Location
Finland
1. Every guy will supplicate to her, why should you.

2. Every guy will try to win her heart, why should you.

3. Every guy will try every trick on her, why should you.


You want to peel her the pear, peel it.. But because you want to peel it.

You want to ***** on her, *****, because you are having fun.

A ten she may be, but its you who puts her there.

Don't forget, you are also a ten, and deserve same respect you give to this girl.

and also, she has an ex.

So, somebody must have ditched her some time.

Or, if she ditched somebody, that makes her less picky : no ten can be lesspicky... (I got ditched, I ditched, ****thousand times.. I must be a -1000 in that case ... :) )

Its all in your head.

Don't do things for her, do them for you...

You want to be a nice guy, be..

but remember, the more she gets of you, he more you loose.

This kind of girl will only stay hooked up if she knows that, if you feel like it, you can turn around and leave from one second to the other.

She will want to have you, yes, but if she knows she has you, then its a bye,

always keep the tension, and the mind swings.

Be complicated.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top