Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Conflicting Information about Field Reports

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out the real truth about the current dating market.
Right now I'm seeing contradictory information on different boards about the type of women on the market getting hit on the most.

Some people are reporting that the hottest women are getting hit on the most, and the average and less than average women get hit on the least.
But other people are reporting the exact opposite of this.
They are saying less than average looking women get hit on the most, and the hottest looking women get hit on the least.

Who's telling the truth here?

Last edited:

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think you're looking for a cast iron 'truth' where there isn't one. Furthermore, why it matters on an individual or even communal level isn't really apparent.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I think all HB6s or above get approached all the focking time, either in person and/or through OLD

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless they have witnessed every interaction that has taken place they are dealing with such a small sample size of information that forming opinions based on it is next to worthless.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
I think all HB6s or above get approached all the focking time, either in person and/or through OLD
Right now I'm seeing contradictory information on different boards about the type of women on the market getting hit on the most.

Some people are reporting that the hottest women are getting hit on the most, and the average and less than average women get hit on the least.
They are saying less than average looking women get hit on the most, and the hottest looking women get hit on the least.

How does the answer help you get laid?

Answer: it doesn't so don't worry about it.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Does it matter? If a women is attractive she will get hit on and vice versa

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score

I think the hot women always get hit on.
I dont think theres a definite answer, beauty is subjective, its in the eye of the beholder.
Commonsense I think, the hb10 get hit on the most, always.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
There's a pattern with sosuave posters. They distract themselves with these intellectual questions so they can avoid taking action in their own lives. You guys are sitting on the sidelines watching others. Dating is like a spectator sport to you guys where you're a fan and people like me are engaged in the action.

Stop being a fan. Take a risk and ask girls out or at least go out and be social.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see the value in the question. Way too many variables to consider.

It's all supply and demand just as all markets are and the specifics will vary based on the variables in any given location.

Think of it this way:

You go to Comicon in San Diego (a town known for attractive people), but inside the conference it's a geek sausage fest that few really hot women attend...but lots of fatties & fuglies and pink haired tattooed women. As women are relatively scarce in that environment and the men thirsty, the women who are in attendance are going to get attention.

Now change venues. You are now at the beach in San Diego. Where lots of beautiful fit women are running, walking their dogs, surfing...and you have men at the beach doing similar activities who are also fit & good looking. The fatties & fuglies from the conference can't compete at the beach. The fit hotties at the beach aren't at the conference as a general rule.

Pick your spots where you open a set. It's all about who goes where. And that can vary widely based on venue, even more than geographic location.

Women will have their pick of men typically at an engineering meeting. Men will have their pick of the litter at a yoga class.

This isn't hard to figure out. Pick a target rich environment that your preferred targets frequent.

But as noted above, you aren't going to meet anybody sitting around pondering rhetorical questions. Get out and take action dude.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
I'm (distracting myself with irrelevant questions that won't help me get laid). trying to figure out the real truth about the current dating market.

More relevant question: who's taking action here?

In the past week or past month:

How many women have you approached?

How many women have approached you?

How many social events have you been invited to where attractive women were present?

How many social events have you attended?

How many times have you asked for a phone number?

How many times have you followed up with a text or phone call?

How many dates have you set up?

Optional: did you get a girlfriend or get laid as a result?

I don't use OLD so can't speak to that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a bit of a sore subject with me, because I feel like I was lied to when I was younger (as many men do).
When I was growing up, I heard over and over again "The hottest women don't get hit on because men are intimidated by them, or they just assume they already have a date, so they sit home alone, wishing someone would ask them out". I can't tell you how many times I heard this. So I grew up thinking that was great, because even though I was shy as a young man, I was not afraid to ask girls out. So given this info, I figured I would have free pick of all the most beautiful women.

Flash forward to being a grown up, and the reality was far different. Not only were the most beautiful women being hit on, they were being approached constantly. That's why PUAs tell you to set yourself apart, because hot women are constantly being asked out and told they are beautiful. And the most beautiful women I've known, girls I would consider HB9s (I don't believe in 10s), guys were frigging swarming them with attention. Guys were practically running out of buildings on the street to talk to them, seriously. So yeah, it made me angry because I felt I was lied to.

Here's a video by Kezia Noble I saw recently, it repeats this. It's true that many men go for average looking girls because they figure they'll have a better chance. But believe me, the hot women are getting theirs. The video is "Five Things Women Wish Men Knew". #1 is a LIE!

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
This is a bit of a sore subject with me, because I feel like I was lied to when I was younger (as many men do).
When I was growing up, I heard over and over again "The hottest women don't get hit on because men are intimidated by them, or they just assume they already have a date, so they sit home alone, wishing someone would ask them out". I can't tell you how many times I heard this. So I grew up thinking that was great, because even though I was shy as a young man, I was not afraid to ask girls out. So given this info, I figured I would have free pick of all the most beautiful women.

Flash forward to being a grown up, and the reality was far different. Not only were the most beautiful women being hit on, they were being approached constantly. That's why PUAs tell you to set yourself apart, because hot women are constantly being asked out and told they are beautiful. And the most beautiful women I've known, girls I would consider HB9s (I don't believe in 10s), guys were frigging swarming them with attention. Guys were practically running out of buildings on the street to talk to them, seriously. So yeah, it made me angry because I felt I was lied to.

Here's a video by Kezia Noble I saw recently, it repeats this. It's true that many men go for average looking girls because they figure they'll have a better chance. But believe me, the hot women are getting theirs. The video is "Five Things Women Wish Men Knew". #1 is a LIE!

Which category are you in? Do you go after hot women or do you settle?

You've written 3 long, detailed paragraphs but no info on what you've learned from this forum that helps you get hot women after 10 years of participation.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've written 3 long, detailed paragraphs but no info on what you've learned from this forum that helps you get hot women after 10 years of participation.
I'm not a typical resident here. I'm 58, I live with my girlfriend, the same girlfriend I had when I first visited these forums (and yes, I am quite happy with her). I don't believe in cheating. So I haven't been out "gaming" for that entire time, although I still enjoy interacting with women as part of my life. So you won't be seeing any field reports from me.

Most of the advice I've read on hear I've already heard elsewhere in some form or other (this wasn't my first encounter with seduction material). I went through plate spinning, serial dating, girlfriends and other romantic adventures when I was younger, before they had forums like this. So while I enjoy the discussion and many of the posters here, it hasn't been a life changing experience for me. It's more like a support group. I do often find some of the stories here motivating, so that's one of the biggest values I get from the forum.

I think my girlfriend is hot, and I don't believe I "settled" for her. But when you've been with a girl for as long I've been with her, what's far more important to me is personality. She treats me very well, has a mellow, laid back personality, and is not argumentative at all, which is a trait I've found to be rare among women. I know some people think the most important thing in a relationship is how hot the girl is, but that line of thinking baffles me. A girl has to be attractive of course, to get your attention in the first place, and so you can be proud to have her on your arm. But what sets a woman apart that is suitable for a LTR is her behavior, personality, interest level, and attitude. IMO.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your on a forum with a bunch of dudes, many who haven't ever approached or seen a vagina before.

The variety of people are given experience based upon their SMV.

If Chad, you can see nonstop pulling. If Stacy, you acquire top of the Dominance hierarchy. If incel, nothing but frustration. If beta, you can pull infrequently and usually get sloppy seconds (understated!) when SMV plummets.

Western women are disgusting. Single mom's, high kill count, and aborted fetuses are normalised. Not shocking why isis wants to go full retard. The so called men are raising some other man's baby.

Pursue but out of sport. Refrain from playing House and liability with women. Pursue young, late teens or early twenties. Anything but is Netflix and chill material not play house.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Maybe it's just me, but I almost feel insulted when a woman "explains" to me how dating works and what I should do. It's like listening to an adolescent who's growing up in a cocoon of wealth and privilege with stable and educated parents and has never had to struggle a day in their life "advicing" the homeless child on how to make it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I almost feel insulted when a woman "explains" to me how dating works and what I should do.
In other words, check your priviledge (to quote PC Principal).

If you read between the lines, I feel like what she's really saying is "I'm pretty, and yeah I get hit on, but I should be getting hit on MORE, dammit".

Kezia Noble started out working for some other fairly well known PUA guru (can't remember who). Apparently she took to it, so she left and started her own company. She probably thought "Wow, look at all these desperate, pathetic men waiting to be taken advantage of". Not much different from any other dating coach in that way though.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attractive women get hit on the most, obviously, but I've also found that very attractive women are often not approached very often due to men being intimidated by them. However, what I have also seen is that the very hot girls are rarely ever approached in a "normal" fashion, so the ability to do so greatly separates yourself from others. Most guys don't cold approach at all, and the ones that do generally suck at it or are creepy. If you are attractive, cold approach and can carry a good conversation you are way ahead of the pack.