Conflicted, two girlfriends which to choose?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The beauty about plate spinning is that it doesn’t matter if they both leave. He can just find more to replace them.
That's no different than a "regular" relationship though. If someone leaves, they can be replaced.

jnMissouri

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that girl B will become girl A eventually and when the chemicals calm down there will be a new girl B.

Women operate solely on chemicals from her endocrine system to sustain desire. Men do to but we have a more creative functionality towards these things.
A man can have everything she needs but she still only want to be his roommate after she levels out. He will eventually be rationed sex. Not as an evilness. But because she’s not feeling it but still doesn’t want to bounce.

You probably had the most insightful comment here.

I considered this as well, that Girl B will eventually turn into Girl A over time as we get more comfortable and learn what we each like. And that eventually there'll be yet another NEW Girl B...

I'm also considering the fact that as comfortable as I am with Girl A, I should let her go regardless of whether I move forward with Girl B or not because that relationship has obviously gone stale for me otherwise I wouldn't be doing this...

So with that said, should I be hesitant to move forward with leaving my long time girlfriend of 10 years for this girl? We've been a couple for coming up on a year already...

I figure if we break up I'll just find another, maybe a little heartache depending on the reason of the breakup but either I'll find another or my ex might want to rekindle things, 10 years is a strong bond and she's comfortable with me, so I would think she'd get back together with me in the end.

jnMissouri

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's no different than a "regular" relationship though. If someone leaves, they can be replaced.
Exactly, although in my case I'd be starting over with yet another new person after Girl B and giving up 10 years of history with Girl A. But if I really still loved her as some have pointed out, I wouldn't be doing this and I should let her go so she can find someone while she is still young.