Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Conflicted. Should I look for strong interest sign OR not care and ask her out anyway? ? ( Book of pook says looking for a sign is chick thinking)

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We already went through this already. I told you social environment based on hobbies and interests. I never said anything about coffee shops. Is it possible to get phone numbers in coffee shops? Sure. Is it possible for you to find a woman that you actually have something in common with + attraction + chemistry? Maybe 1 in 100 interactions, lol. If all the stars align, I guess anything is possible, lol.

Years from now while people on the same wavelength are hooking up left and right 24/7 in social environments, you’re still trying to figure out coffee shop game. Relationships based on chemistry and commonalities would have started, kids would have been born, and you’re still trying to pick up chicks in coffee shops.

I thought you were pulling up the meetup app? Why are we going backwards, talking in circles, and trying to figure out pickup game?

Don’t you realize these women in coffee shops have their own lives, social circles, hobbies, and social environments they go to based on their interests where they already know tons of guys that they talk to everyday?

And meanwhile you are a total stranger with nothing in common with them trying to hit on them. Again, is it possible to hook up with them? Sure. Is it probable? Judging by how clueless you seem to be about social dynamics, not likely.

If I were you I would just make it as easy as possible and find social groups based on interests/hobbies where you meet women you have something in common with instead of trying to be some kind of master seducer. You’re going to end up wasting 10 years of your life and become bitter and jaded.

On a difficulty level of 1-10, the method im giving you is a level 1. It’s the easiest way. And the best part is, it also has the highest probability of success as well. Yet you want to pull rabbits out of your a$$ in coffee shops and pray to the love Gods to bless you with serendipity.
I'm just curious . Why are you on this forum still?You seem to know a lot from experience and insight. Usually guys like you ditch the forums eventually for good.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We already went through this already. I told you social environment based on hobbies and interests. I never said anything about coffee shops. Is it possible to get phone numbers in coffee shops? Sure. Is it possible for you to find a woman that you actually have something in common with + attraction + chemistry? Maybe 1 in 100 interactions, lol. If all the stars align, I guess anything is possible, lol.

Years from now while people on the same wavelength are hooking up left and right 24/7 in social environments, you’re still trying to figure out coffee shop game. Relationships based on chemistry and commonalities would have started, kids would have been born, and you’re still trying to pick up chicks in coffee shops.

I thought you were pulling up the meetup app? Why are we going backwards, talking in circles, and trying to figure out pickup game?

Don’t you realize these women in coffee shops have their own lives, social circles, hobbies, and social environments they go to based on their interests where they already know tons of guys that they talk to everyday?

And meanwhile you are a total stranger with nothing in common with them trying to hit on them. Again, is it possible to hook up with them? Sure. Is it probable? Judging by how clueless you seem to be about social dynamics, not likely.

If I were you I would just make it as easy as possible and find social groups based on interests/hobbies where you meet women you have something in common with instead of trying to be some kind of master seducer. You’re going to end up wasting 10 years of your life and become bitter and jaded.

On a difficulty level of 1-10, the method im giving you is a level 1. It’s the easiest way. And the best part is, it also has the highest probability of success as well. Yet you want to pull rabbits out of your a$$ in coffee shops and pray to the love Gods to bless you with serendipity.
Have you read Anti-Dump's machine?

T_Rex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Book of Pook says that looking for an interest sign is chick thinking and real men go for what they want..
heres what I do

I'll go up to cute chick with no ring on left ring finger for hopefully a 15 min conversation where I'll ask her out during. If she doesn't ask me 1 question in first 5 min or looking at her phone or some other obvious sign of disinterest , I'll assume she's not into me and avoid asking her out,and in the future will view her as an aquantance who I couldn't care about.

In my experience when there isn't a strong interest sign in the first 5-10 min it 9/10 times doesn't lead to a date if continue to ask her out...

Should I forget about interest sign? Lots of stuff online says only if she's in vicinity and locking eye contact for 5 seconds(or else it leads to flake, and cold approach looks desperate,etc)
Believe me , I'm not looking for an excuse to avoid rejection...it's more about I want to be around someone who seems like she's like to do things with me....

FYI:
A)I don't go to bars, clubs, don't drink these are chicks at gym, coffee shop, or anywhere that I see
B) Information overload is very annoying. So many guys have different perspectives it's insane. Yet it's entertaining to see different peoples views. Wtf?
just clarifying for future readers (since I hope 2 years are more than enough time for you to have figured your problem out through trial and error, at least): this is not what Pook is talking about.

Pook is talking about the situation where the guy keeps overthinking "did she did this because she liked me? Did she did that because she doesn't like me?". If you let whatever she does control your emotional state, you are "chick thinking". He then advises to us not to look for signs but to assume the girl likes us and act accordingly.

You are going after it in a completely different scenario. What you describes is perfectly fine and Mystery classically calls that "IOI". If she doesn't even look at you and rather goes through her phone, you asking her out would only seem to her like your desperately begging for her attention and time. You'll only going to be more rejected from that point forward. Why bother? Move forward.