Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confirmed batchlors...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By now you all know I am the number one enemy of marriage on this site!

RacerX and Westcoaster... dead on as usual

If you only knew how much I regret my marriage and family mistake!

I could be retired from the Army right now and living on the beach somewhere with a reasonable pension... instead my ex wife will be getting half and I am faced with possible time in Iraq or Afghanistan.

If that doesn't scare the chumps away from marriage, I don't know what will.

But they won't listen... they listen to their hormones instead.

Dietzcoi

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 32, and have not had an LTR for seven years. Since becoming a DJ, I've confronted the fact (it's always best to confront your fears) that I might not ever get married or have children - and to be honest, it does not seem all that bad.

Someone pointed out that people follow popular tv culture like a life script, and this is certainly true of marriage. Most people seem to chase the ideal of being 'happily married'.

As Mick Jagger famously sang 'all of these people just can't wait/To walk right into their big mistake'.

I am certainly NEVER going to marry UNLESS it is to a woman who understands what marriage actually is - ie, NOT a fairy tale chick lit pantomime of endless 'romance' - but a social, civil and religious contract, mainly intended for the upbringing of legitimate children. They will also need to understand that marriage has its ups and downs (for better, for worse) and that it will not always be a smooth ride.

However, as the chances of meeting such a woman are virtually zero, I think I am likely to stay single.