Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confident Role Models

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gav
new one now; brad pitt playing achilles in troy
just saw that movie last weekend, Brad Pitt did a great job, too bad they didn't let him play the real Achilles, a bisexual who's mom used to dress him up as a girl in an attempt to avoid his fate.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm swimming in a sea of chumps...

For an insight into the "Warrior Spirit" take it from a guy who knows, Bruce Lee. Go down to the book store and buy a copy of "Striking Thoughts" and "The Tao of Jeet Kune Do".

You would bring up a nazi as a confident role-model, wouldn't you 'Devestator'?...

:rolleyes:

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Devestator

Don Juan
Reaction score
I loved your post about the warrior.

Anyhoo, the Nazis, perhaps misguided, believed in something. They fought for it. We still remember them not just because of their atrocities, but because they were supremely confident in their superiority and nothing less than world domination and enslavement of "inferiors" would satisfy their insane megalomania.

Hitler seduced us as well as his countrymen. Even today, our great villians are modeled after him and his ideals. Nazis are a movie cliche even today. It's negative charisma. Osama bin Laden has it, too. I read that before he became a religious nut, he was quite a player. He enjoyed rough sex :)

"Devestator" is named after a huge Decepticon who crushes his enemies with brute force. He's cool and a bad guy as well.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Devestator
I loved your post about the warrior.

Anyhoo, the Nazis, perhaps misguided, believed in something. They fought for it. We still remember them not just because of their atrocities, but because they were supremely confident in their superiority and nothing less than world domination and enslavement of "inferiors" would satisfy their insane megalomania.

Hitler seduced us as well as his countrymen. Even today, our great villians are modeled after him and his ideals. Nazis are a movie cliche even today. It's negative charisma. Osama bin Laden has it, too. I read that before he became a religious nut, he was quite a player. He enjoyed rough sex :)

"Devestator" is named after a huge Decepticon who crushes his enemies with brute force. He's cool and a bad guy as well.
Glad you liked my little poem, few did around here.

Anyways, we are cool. I just have no use for evil, thats all. And I still believe that evil only attracts female losers. Heck, look at Charles Manson.

Like the t-shirt says "My powers can only be used for good!".

:cool: