"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Confidence and a$$Hole are different. Explain how?

DJ24SEVEN

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Girls are attracted to a$$holes.

I'm not an a$$hole but I show confidence.

Maybe that's why I'm good with the initial attraction, but have problems keeping a relationship going longer than 2 months.

Women realize that I am confident but also nice (I don't kiss ass, but I like to do things that a$$holes wouldn't do).

So what exactly is an a$$hole? This is hard for me to comprehend. I'm not genetically made up to be an A-HOLE.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
Here is a celebrity take on being called an A$$hole and promoting his new CD by the same title.

http://www.askmen.com/toys/interview_100/134b_gene_simmons_interview.html

Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gene Simmons: I have been called that many times in my life. "Gene Simmons has too much money and has too many girls -- he's a real a$$hole." Translation: I wish I was Gene Simmons.

Gene Simmons: When you are successful, when you are big, when you won the lottery, a$$hole means: "how come good stuff doesn't happen to me?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Essentially what Gene Simmons say its true. Not giving a fvck of what people say about you and doing what you want to do while being successful and getting away with it. That is the attitude of an A$$hole and some of the qualities are attractive to women.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Women can be flaky, but I don't think the good ones are attracted to @ssholes. What makes you think that they are? You may notice that women enjoy @ssholes more so than 'nice guys' but that does not necessarily mean that they are attracted to them.
 

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Women can be flaky, but I don't think the good ones are attracted to @ssholes. What makes you think that they are? You may notice that women enjoy @ssholes more so than 'nice guys' but that does not necessarily mean that they are attracted to them.
There're all types of women out there. And some of the hot ones, for a reason, have self'steem issues so those are the ones that go to arseholes!

I don't believe that women with self-respect (hot or not) would go for them, unless the only thing they want is sex! Usually the type of girls you see next to arseholes are insecure, naive ones and/or b1tches!

That's my opinion regarding this issue!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
1
Age
67
Originally posted by DJ24SEVEN
Girls are attracted to a$$holes.

I'm not an a$$hole but I show confidence.

Maybe that's why I'm good with the initial attraction, but have problems keeping a relationship going longer than 2 months.

Women realize that I am confident but also nice (I don't kiss ass, but I like to do things that a$$holes wouldn't do).

So what exactly is an a$$hole? This is hard for me to comprehend. I'm not genetically made up to be an A-HOLE.
In the movie batman. The joker is fixing his tie. His woman comes up to him and says "you look good baby" The joker just dead pans her and says "I didn't ask"

That's an azzhole.

In the movie I think it was called The red skulls or Skulls.

The college popular kid is watching an event with his cronies and his woman. He is in his womans way. She says to him "baby I can't see"

He doesn't even bother looking at her but says "Imagine it"

That's an azzhole.

It's ok to be confident and a decent human being. I've been an azzhole and now I'm trying to reform myself into a nicer type of guy. So be what ya wanna be...you will still get laid and find someone.

Women fall in love with *******s but respect and are attracted to confident men.
 

DJ24SEVEN

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: Confidence and a$$Hole are different. Explain how?

Originally posted by Metaphysikal_Lover
In the movie batman. The joker is fixing his tie. His woman comes up to him and says "you look good baby" The joker just dead pans her and says "I didn't ask"

That's an azzhole.

In the movie I think it was called The red skulls or Skulls.

The college popular kid is watching an event with his cronies and his woman. He is in his womans way. She says to him "baby I can't see"

He doesn't even bother looking at her but says "Imagine it"

That's an azzhole.

It's ok to be confident and a decent human being. I've been an azzhole and now I'm trying to reform myself into a nicer type of guy. So be what ya wanna be...you will still get laid and find someone.

Women fall in love with *******s but respect and are attracted to confident men.
They were some serious *******s. lol
 
Top