Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confidence and a$$Hole are different. Explain how?

DJ24SEVEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are attracted to a$$holes.

I'm not an a$$hole but I show confidence.

Maybe that's why I'm good with the initial attraction, but have problems keeping a relationship going longer than 2 months.

Women realize that I am confident but also nice (I don't kiss ass, but I like to do things that a$$holes wouldn't do).

So what exactly is an a$$hole? This is hard for me to comprehend. I'm not genetically made up to be an A-HOLE.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a celebrity take on being called an A$$hole and promoting his new CD by the same title.

http://www.askmen.com/toys/interview_100/134b_gene_simmons_interview.html

Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gene Simmons: I have been called that many times in my life. "Gene Simmons has too much money and has too many girls -- he's a real a$$hole." Translation: I wish I was Gene Simmons.

Gene Simmons: When you are successful, when you are big, when you won the lottery, a$$hole means: "how come good stuff doesn't happen to me?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Essentially what Gene Simmons say its true. Not giving a fvck of what people say about you and doing what you want to do while being successful and getting away with it. That is the attitude of an A$$hole and some of the qualities are attractive to women.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can be flaky, but I don't think the good ones are attracted to @ssholes. What makes you think that they are? You may notice that women enjoy @ssholes more so than 'nice guys' but that does not necessarily mean that they are attracted to them.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Women can be flaky, but I don't think the good ones are attracted to @ssholes. What makes you think that they are? You may notice that women enjoy @ssholes more so than 'nice guys' but that does not necessarily mean that they are attracted to them.
There're all types of women out there. And some of the hot ones, for a reason, have self'steem issues so those are the ones that go to arseholes!

I don't believe that women with self-respect (hot or not) would go for them, unless the only thing they want is sex! Usually the type of girls you see next to arseholes are insecure, naive ones and/or b1tches!

That's my opinion regarding this issue!

Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ24SEVEN
Girls are attracted to a$$holes.

I'm not an a$$hole but I show confidence.

Maybe that's why I'm good with the initial attraction, but have problems keeping a relationship going longer than 2 months.

Women realize that I am confident but also nice (I don't kiss ass, but I like to do things that a$$holes wouldn't do).

So what exactly is an a$$hole? This is hard for me to comprehend. I'm not genetically made up to be an A-HOLE.
In the movie batman. The joker is fixing his tie. His woman comes up to him and says "you look good baby" The joker just dead pans her and says "I didn't ask"

That's an azzhole.

In the movie I think it was called The red skulls or Skulls.

The college popular kid is watching an event with his cronies and his woman. He is in his womans way. She says to him "baby I can't see"

He doesn't even bother looking at her but says "Imagine it"

That's an azzhole.

It's ok to be confident and a decent human being. I've been an azzhole and now I'm trying to reform myself into a nicer type of guy. So be what ya wanna be...you will still get laid and find someone.

Women fall in love with *******s but respect and are attracted to confident men.

DJ24SEVEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Confidence and a$$Hole are different. Explain how?

Originally posted by Metaphysikal_Lover
In the movie batman. The joker is fixing his tie. His woman comes up to him and says "you look good baby" The joker just dead pans her and says "I didn't ask"

That's an azzhole.

In the movie I think it was called The red skulls or Skulls.

The college popular kid is watching an event with his cronies and his woman. He is in his womans way. She says to him "baby I can't see"

He doesn't even bother looking at her but says "Imagine it"

That's an azzhole.

It's ok to be confident and a decent human being. I've been an azzhole and now I'm trying to reform myself into a nicer type of guy. So be what ya wanna be...you will still get laid and find someone.

Women fall in love with *******s but respect and are attracted to confident men.
They were some serious *******s. lol