Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confessions of an Imposter

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, most of what this site says is crap. Don't trust anyone here.

I brainwashed myself with Don Juan principles to the point where I was proficient in parroting it back into the discussion forum...to the point where it sounded like I knew what I was talking about. And I'm sure a lot of you listened to me, thinking I, a Senior Don Juan who seemed to understand the Don Juan principles, must be a Don Juan.

Well I was a virgin until March 5 of this month. Lost it at the tender young age of 20. Basically it was blind drunken luck.

I hadn't gotten laid before because my brain was flooded with all these false and mysogynistic ideas of women. I had rigged myself to "Not Be Myself" and to think that women only like ****y and Funny and Tension and Anticipation and blah blah blah. Even the IDEA Of hanging out with a woman seems PAINFUL when you have convinced yourself that you need to put on an act.

God, I was stupid.

At parties, clubs and in most arenas of real life, all I got by acting like a smooth Don Juan was DISSED. All that did for me was make me look and act exactly like every other guy at the party or club. Wanna know a secret? Every guy is out there trying to be a pimp, player, etc. They're all employing similar tactics trying to be the Mack Daddy, the Man, a Non-AFC.

I've realized that I'm never going to be that guy who has three or four girls he's boning all at once, who all know of each other, who hold on to me just because I'm such a pimp. That hardly ever happens, and I would question any guy who tells you stories of that nature on this site or in real life.

But I know I can get to the point where I've convinced myself that I am attractive and deserve intelligent and cute girlfriends. The whole "Quantity is Quality" thing is a big joke. You can bone a thousand skanks and still not know what a good woman is like, and not be happy with what you've accomplished.

It kills me to hear you guys talk about "phone blunders" and "good openers" picking apart women like they're football plays or chess tactics. Objectification at its most complex and intellectualized. WOMEN ARE PEOPLE, people. Not aliens or dogs. I can't believe it's taken me so long to realize it.

With any major debate that takes place on this site, the answer is BOTH. Is it Looks or Skills? Both. Persistance or NEXTing? Sometimes one, sometimes the other. Do girls like Jerks or AFCs? Depends on the girl. You cannot make rules that apply to everyone. The world is not black and white.

Speedseduction or Double Your Dating...are things that worked for their innovators, but most likely not for you or me. As for all the testimonials, the emails on those guys' sites saying their systems are great and work...you have no clue how many dozens of guys are unsuccessful with those systems per one that is successful. Scientists call this the File Cabinet Problem...throwing all the cases of evidence contrary to the hypothesis, in a dark file cabinet where no one sees them.

I brainwashed myself with this site thinking that you had to be like Trent from Swingers to be liked by girls. And in the process I lost some friends and made girls think I was a creep. All I needed was to know that I'm alright, and worthy, and that there's no reason why a girl shouldn't like me. There is nothing wrong with YOU, you don't need to be in this DJ online cult to be attractive.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I'm sure a lot of you listened to me, thinking I, a Senior Don Juan who seemed to understand the Don Juan principles, must be a Don Juan.
Nope. We still thought you suck. Sorry

Well I was a virgin until March 5 of this month. Lost it at the tender young age of 20. Basically it was blind drunken luck.
So you got a hoe drunk, fukked her and now is dissing the bible?

You're still sad. Sorry.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the problem isn't the bible, but you misunderstanding the bible. You don't feel as an impostor if you're applying the principles.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with him. Very few people are alpha males. In fact, if everyone could become an alpha male, there would be no such thing.

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Unregistered
if everyone could become an alpha male, there would be no such thing.
Yes.

The fact that so many guys flock to this site and others like it a testiment to the prevalence of Pecker's struggle. Many men aren't getting what they want out of their interactions with women. Society has conditioned many of us to be passive and "polite" towards women. I use "polite" because it's not a virtue, it's a weakness. We behave the way we do because we do not have courage enough to assert ourselves.

If you've read much of the DJ bible and double your dating ect. the authors mention the fact that the purpose is not to subordinate other people, but to empower yourself. Empower yourself to do things that you have every right to do.

Sex is just ONE of the areas that you can apply the DJ principles to. Like others have said, you've misunderstood the meaning. DJing isn't a means to an end (sex). It has intrinsic value. For many it improves their attitude and interactions with people period. No one suggested that you use sex as a benchmark for success.

I encourage you to just rethink what you've learned and why you've learned it, and what purpose it serves in your life.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen buddy don't go blaming us or anyone on here for your lack of 'getting girls.' From what I hear from girls - you have to be your true self.. If the girl doesn't like how you act, SCREW HER. That is being a MAN. If you fake it.. by puffing out chest and maintaining a cool silence even though you're really a talkative nerd.. That is not being a MAN.

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i knew that all along..

ex. ppl like playersupreme act like they know a lot.. but its obvious that they dont cuz if they did why would they have like 20 posts per day average on this site.. and to "convince" ppl he posts a picture of an ugly 60 yr old woman, who is some cheaphoe he paid, holding his crotch on every single topic here. pretty funny.. a lot of ppl here r frauds.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pecker
At parties, clubs and in most arenas of real life, all I got by acting like a smooth Don Juan was DISSED. All that did for me was make me look and act exactly like every other guy at the party or club. Wanna know a secret? Every guy is out there trying to be a pimp, player, etc. They're all employing similar tactics trying to be the Mack Daddy, the Man, a Non-AFC.
Idiot, that's not something you try to be, it's something you ARE.... It CANNOT be faked. If you are not born a natural you cannot be one but you can try to use your potential and be better.... This site is about SELF IMPROVEMENT, not putting on an act, that would be more like NLP stuff and lame stuff like that....

I've realized that I'm never going to be that guy who has three or four girls he's boning all at once, who all know of each other, who hold on to me just because I'm such a pimp. That hardly ever happens, and I would question any guy who tells you stories of that nature on this site or in real life.
Then you just suck in bed... If you are a great lay they will stick around because you can give them something few others can and you can do it without it being another bedpolenotch cause you've already done her...

But I know I can get to the point where I've convinced myself that I am attractive and deserve intelligent and cute girlfriends. The whole "Quantity is Quality" thing is a big joke. You can bone a thousand skanks and still not know what a good woman is like, and not be happy with what you've accomplished.
Depends on what you are looking for doesn't it? Some of us prefer new lays and the thrill of that.

It kills me to hear you guys talk about "phone blunders" and "good openers" picking apart women like they're football plays or chess tactics. Objectification at its most complex and intellectualized. WOMEN ARE PEOPLE, people. Not aliens or dogs. I can't believe it's taken me so long to realize it.
Women just like men are psychological beings/PEOPLE that have their own logic. I too agree that all the bull**** about systems, techniques, openers etc is just stupidness for insecure people and stuff like that but there are still do's and dont's when it comes to female psychology and attraction, it's pure logic.

I brainwashed myself with this site thinking that you had to be like Trent from Swingers to be liked by girls. And in the process I lost some friends and made girls think I was a creep. All I needed was to know that I'm alright, and worthy, and that there's no reason why a girl shouldn't like me. There is nothing wrong with YOU, you don't need to be in this DJ online cult to be attractive.
You obviously did not understand what you were supposed to do and fvcked up instead.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by deeloo
i knew that all along..

ex. ppl like playersupreme act like they know a lot.. but its obvious that they dont cuz if they did why would they have like 20 posts per day average on this site..
That's just a bull**** statement and bad excuse for not liking someones postings. It takes a max of 10 minutes to post 20 posts.... It's not hard... besides people like PS and REAL players (you know, us naturals)... Getting laid is not something that takes alot of effort.

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ lol ure retarded rnt u? 20 posts per day average doesnt mean u post 20 posts per day.. unless u regularly come here and posts EVERY DAY.. most of the time ppl take a few months off or on.. some days you dont posts.. so having 20 posts per day average means whenever u actually do visit this page u posts **** loads to keep the average up.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Maybe you're too focused on getting girls, and not LIVING LIFE.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by deeloo
^ lol ure retarded rnt u? 20 posts per day average doesnt mean u post 20 posts per day.. unless u regularly come here and posts EVERY DAY.. most of the time ppl take a few months off or on.. some days you dont posts.. so having 20 posts per day average means whenever u actually do visit this page u posts **** loads to keep the average up.
This isn't really hard is it now? Besides I atleast love to post and help here, not that I am any superdupermasterdonjuan with systems and techinques to take down 100 girls in one minute but still.

Besides, you write like a fourteen yearold, start writing proper and your insults might bear some weight at all.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sori, man. life's been wonderful since im evolving into who and what i was supposed to be. condolence. :eek:

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got it all wrong dude.. I feel sorry for you, you read the whole bible and still dont have a clue of what's all about..

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
LOL...I don't even know who you are...you must not have been as proficient a parroter as you thought. (but this is a good thing...otherwise you'd end up like I was :D )

The best thing about a post like this is that it shows you're finally learning on your own. When I started actually TALKING to women, I started seeing a lot of the same things you're talking about.

This stuff (****y/funny, neghits, challenge, etc etc) can't be faked. Well it can for short enough periods of time to get you laid sometimes, but you're not going to be Master Juan from imitating other people on a website or in any book.

These things should be a PART of your personality. They're basic social skills, being able to look someone in the eye and joke with them and feel good enough about yourself that you're never trying to please anyone.

The "False Dons" on this site are the ones who sit around and talk ****y with their friends and laugh and naturally fit into the alpha role, but as soon as a woman enters the room, they become a different person. They're no longer being themselves...they CHANGE THEIR BEHAVIOR to what they think the woman wants them to be. In essence, this is the WORST form of supplication because 1) the supplicator deceives HIMSELF into believing that he is somehow superior to the goon who tries to buy her affection with gifts and 2) the supplicator is repressing his own personality to try to feed a girl what she wants and, sooner or later, she's going to see him for what he really is.

These "False Dons" think they know some kind of big secret that no one else in the room knows. That they're armed with a secret weapon, an ace-in-the-hole that they can use to take down any woman they want. :rolleyes:

So yes, your mom and dad were right when they said, "Be Yourself." A lot of so-called DJs will come back and say, "No no no!! The DJ Bible says NOT to be yourself!!" and still more will come back and say, "myself is not good with women, is socially inept, is awkward, etc, etc...."

So how can you be yourself and still exhibit the traits of a real man/alpha male/Don Juan??

IMPROVE YOURSELF. :)

"Don't think of it as a weapon, think of it as an extension of your arm."

locrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
---------------------------------------------------------------------
[snip]
I hadn't gotten laid before because my brain was flooded with all these false and mysogynistic ideas of women. I had rigged myself to "Not Be Myself" and to think that women only like ****y and Funny and Tension and Anticipation and blah blah blah. Even the IDEA Of hanging out with a woman seems PAINFUL when you have convinced yourself that you need to put on an act.

Did you ever watch "Tao of Steve"? In case not, I won't spoil it for you, but let's just say it's about this master seducer. There's this one part where he's trying to teach his friend about his techniques (which are real, by the way) one of which is letting go of your desire "because women can smell desperation like sh*t on a shoe" His friend comes back later and says "dude, I'm not going to follow your stupid principles, I'm not going to pretend to be something I'm not, I'm not going to pretend to not like someone when I do" and the Master looks at him and says "That's the whole POINT, don't PRETEND, you have to ACTUALLY let go of your desire!" This is just an example... The point here being that being a DJ is not about pretending to be something you're not, it's about deciding who you want to be and striving to be who the future REAL you really is.

I'm not a naturally C&F person, I'm not naturally talkative. But over the years as I've grown as a person and stuarted to develop those sides of my personality, I've found that I just enjoy life a whole lot more! It's so much more fun to just be like that, and who doesn't want to have more fun?!?? The whole point of this site is NOT to fill yourself with mysogynistic ideas or think that you have to change yourself to a certain way so girls will like you. The whole point is to become a better person who enjoys life, and coincidentally becoming a better person who enjoys life also happens to be very attractive.

Some other people already said it on this thread but it's important so I'll say it again: It's not about putting on an act, it's all about self-improvement.

Don't pretend. Just be.

PS: you said "I had rigged myself to 'Not Be Myself' " Man, there's an article that is permanently set (as well it should be) on the home page of sosuave.com called Why Not "Just Be Yourself"

http://www.sosuave.com/articles/whynot.htm

READ IT!

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pecker
Look, most of what this site says is crap.
You know, you would have saved yourself a lot of time and effort if you had come to this conclusion earlier.

I suggested in another post that 20% of the site works and the other 80% is crap. That 20% is what works for ME. For others it will be different. Some of the "techniques" that Kineti[C]harm would use successfully I would look like a prat trying them and quite possibly vice versa. (No offense Kinetic).

Take what works and throw away the rest. Experience is king here. As a general rule I'm a skeptic of anyone who starts of with a post "Well, this is what I WOULD do...". When a poster says "Well, this is what I HAVE done and it worked/didn't work...", then I am more likely to listen.

Other than that, you have a working brain, use it, make decisions. Try "techniques" out in real life and if they don't work, throw them away.

DX_Flyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
You either got it, or you dont. You should've learned that from day 1. Thats great that you gave up but why make this thread? so everyone can have simpathy for you? Acting like a DJ is totally different from being one.