Confessions of an Imposter

jseib

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with the original poster.. The bible is very interesting in the sense that like the real "bible" everyone has to take there own meaning from it.. I don't think what it teaches in a word for word sense truly works its how you integrate it into your life and act on it that determines how well it works.

I can honestly say the bible changed my life.. Not because I tried anything really different but it helped me to see what I was doing wrong and even though few if any of the concepts were really revolutionary it was something I'd grasped on a intellectual level but never really understood.. But the bible put those intellectual concepts into words that really hit home and now I do quite well for myself.. Im by no means an expert but I have a feel for certain types of girls and when I meet them I rarely if ever get shot down and Im loving it!

That being said I've noticed more and more people on this board are starting to realise that banging 1000 chicks isn't going to make you happy the way a LTR with a quality gal can.. I can see it in my friends lives who have found there "one" and I have to say the life of a DJ unless that person is at heart DJ is an empty one... But for that when I do run into that someone I won't run away with my tail between my legs I'll be there being my confident self not a alpha male wanna be or player.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I was a virgin until March 5 of this month. Lost it at the tender young age of 20. Basically it was blind drunken luck.

I hadn't gotten laid before because my brain was flooded with all these false and mysogynistic ideas of women. I had rigged myself to "Not Be Myself" and to think that women only like ****y and Funny and Tension and Anticipation and blah blah blah. Even the IDEA Of hanging out with a woman seems PAINFUL when you have convinced yourself that you need to put on an act.

People come herfor many different reasons - they got hurt by a ex, they want to get a girl, they want to improve their lives, they just happened upon it etc...

It seems you wanted to be "The Man" when it came to getting women - and you were not capable of that - you read, so it seems - but you found out there really is no secret when it comes to getting chickies.

If you had been reading and learning - there are lot's of things you SHOULD have learnt.

Kill desperation - is probably the best.

You should have learned how to be a man - how to handle yourself - how not to be a pvssy when it somes to women and dealing with women.... How you need to live well.....

You learnt nothing instead you hoped to find the one thing that will get women in bed with you.

Well all the secrets are in the way YOU act and conduct yourself.

How you walk - how you talk - how you look into a woman's eye
s without being afraid..... it's about confidence.

CONFIDENCE.

Thats what this site will give you should you have looked beyond the face of it.

All women like confident men - and that my friend is your key.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another one of these posts. Definitely something to get out of it. (Once you actually break the ice, you realize the DJ bible and bootcamp is just an exercise of bringing the horse to water. Once the horse gets there, it has to drink on its own...)

Once you get there, you realize that in every conversation, you need to get across who you are. You need to develope a sense of self. You can't rely on the average responses of people on this board, you can't rely on the advice of your brother, you can't rely on what worked for someone else, or what was said in the magazines.

And you realize that conferring WHO you are as a person is the real value, not recognizing opportunitic body language, or running the 'cube' or an other tip/trick....

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people can play a good game of pretending. Some people don't know how to incorporate their skills into actions. So maybe you are good at given advice but not applying those skills. What you need to do is improve yourself. Just because you post something here and it might make sense doesn't mean its the right thing to do.

Am I the kind of guy that bangs 4-5 girls at the same time, yes. Does that make me a DJ? Maybe, I am under not class or category. I am a person who had improved himself. I remember a time I could not approach women, but now I now have to avoid them sometimes. Its all about improvement. I am confident in who I am, if that makes me a DJ then so be it. If you need to slate yourself a imposter, then so be it.

*shrugs*

If you ever find yourself in Southern NH, I will show you what a person who applies these DJ's skills to everyday is all about.

M.A.C.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come to the same conclusion you have, Pecker, over and over, but I keep coming back. Why?

Well, there's no doubt the forum offers valuable information. It gets you out of the matrix and you start to see life as it is and you value yourself more. The problem is when you slip into that other matrix of the misogynists and ASF junkies. The key is to find out what reality really is, and I don't have an answer to that either. The best way to go about it is spend more time talking to people and less time reading the forums. This forum runs in trends because people are influenced by the "masters," so they want to copy and be like them so now we have a bunch of Pook's kids running around. I love Pook's advice, but now everyone just rehashes his ideas so you get hardly any new perspectives. I love Fingers' posts...I thought he brought a new perspective, but that is a rarity around here.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never put on an act, never pretend etc. I'm just myself, natural. I'm lucky that way...

But you know something funny, sometimes when me and my mates are out we pretend we are from sweden (We live in Norway but we speak "fluent" swedish), you have no idea how that pulls :p :p That's hilarious to say the least. The few times we get caught it just turns into a hilarious situation anyways :)

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To me this site isn't about getting women by being something that you're not, which is how some interpret it. Not at all. It's about confidence building. Once you have confidence you won't need to try so hard or play pretend. Men with confidence have great things dropped into their laps, I've seen it.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
I'm not doubting your "skills", but I find this really hard to swallow. :p
Trust me it isn't easy half the time. But the current scenerio is like this: 1 girl knows about 2 other girls and 1 knows about all of them and 3 have no clue. Also one likes to play with the other as well.

Yes I am having my cake and eating it too.

M.A.C.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pecker, you've answered your own questions. you are a pretender DJ. this is worse than a true AFC, for the AFC isn't a fraud--he's out there for all to see, men and women alike.

it is not about pretending to BE. it is about BEING. it's a state of mind. the reason why this "didn't work for you" was because you were trying to fool yourself, and others around you. this never works.

bagging the babes is a residual side effect of being a "DJ". being a DJ is more about being successful in LIFE, however you personally define it.

true, there is a lot of "noise" on this site. however, the general theme is correct. the general principles of the Bible are correct. but they are GENERAL. the work that you need to do is to take those general principles and apply them specifically to you. take baby steps and not giant leaps, for truly changing one self takes time--a lot of time.

you've given up and i feel bad for you.