Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confession of a cheater.....it's not worth it

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
So you're not equipped to answer tough questions and just insist on name calling? Just wanted to know how credible you are when it comes to relationships: you're not.

Thanks!
I'm not "credible" because I won't submit to your demands? :crackup: :crackup:

Nice try bro. Are you ready to say NEXT now? If you can't go NC with me.. I doubt you can do it with a woman.

EDIT: On a side note.. if even 80% of men behaved with women the way I advocate.. can you image the 180 we would see in female behavior? Women's personalities would be amazing because they would truly appreciate even scraps of loyalty from a man.

High supply drives down demand. When too many men are loyal, pandering, ass kissing, faggots.. women stop appreciating these qualities. :yes:

Last edited:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
I'm not "credible" because I won't submit to your demands? :crackup: :crackup:
All I'm doing is asking you to back up your claims with experience. You sound like a guy who has none, so I was asking questions to make sure I wasn't just assuming you have no credibility. When you're put under the hot seat you just pull the "ooh faggot!!" card.

You're a parrot of every angry male here who sees females purely as the enemy, who's read the DJ bible upside down.

Queue "I'm a man! I can't stand up to scrutiny so you're a faggot in bold red letters!".

Are you ready to "NEXT" now?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
All I'm doing is asking you to back up your claims with experience. You sound like a guy who has none, so I was asking questions to make sure I wasn't just assuming you have no credibility. When you're put under the hot seat you just pull the "ooh faggot!!" card.

You're a parrot of every angry male here who sees females purely as the enemy, who's read the DJ bible upside down.

Queue "I'm a man! I can't stand up to scrutiny so you're a faggot in bold red letters!".

Are you ready to "NEXT" now?
If you want to learn about my experiences.. read my posting history. Its right there for all to see.

I don't owe you sh!t as far as:

-Explanations
-Examples
-Responses
-Respect
-Discussion

I have plenty of personal experience dating, f*cking, dumping, loving and being dumped by women. Few men over 20 don't.

Men come on this site to share opinions and learn from others. No one hear owes anyone sh!t. Either you agree with what I say or you don't.

Simple as that.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
If you want to learn about my experiences.. read my posting history. Its right there for all to see.

I don't owe you sh!t as far as:

-Explanations
-Examples
-Responses
-Respect
-Discussion

I have plenty of personal experience dating, f*cking, dumping, loving and being dumped by women. Few men over 20 don't.

Men come on this site to share opinions and learn from others. No one hear owes anyone sh!t. Either you agree with what I say or you don't.

Simple as that.
Looked through your post history and I saw nothing that indicated you have experience in a long term relationship.

Zdog

Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Looked through your post history and I saw nothing that indicated you have experience in a long term relationship.
Never posted before, but this thread was so ****ing lame I had to say something. Hang it up, dude what the **** do you care what he thinks?
Like he said, you guys aren't going to agree and you sound like a whiny woman. ****, I think even a feminist might agree that women who stick around men who cheat are old enough to make their own decision. Who cares how many relationships he's had? Grow a ****ing pair.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zdog said:
Never posted before, but this thread was so ****ing lame I had to say something. Hang it up, dude what the **** do you care what he thinks?
Like he said, you guys aren't going to agree and you sound like a whiny woman. ****, I think even a feminist might agree that women who stick around men who cheat are old enough to make their own decision. Who cares how many relationships he's had? Grow a ****ing pair.
PHM, pls stop making multiple accounts already. We already know you were Burroughs, now you're Zdog?

Just stop.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Play her Man,
You are getting a bad press Mate.....Why it seems you are a Don Juan?...On this Site...Shame on you!

Zdog

Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
PHM, pls stop making multiple accounts already. We already know you were Burroughs, now you're Zdog?

Just stop.
Sorry, I don't really know who Burroughs is, although I have heard some references to the handle. I prefer to spend the bulk of my time nailing babes and not making these boards my life.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
This thread was funny. While Playerman **could** be seen as being a little extreme, I understand what he is driving at.
I am sure a good woman can enhance your life in many ways -- but what a lot of guys really have trouble accepting is that in the West (USA, NZ, AUS, UK) you are more likely to get invited for tea with the President / Prime Minister than to find such a virtuous women that has not been corrupted.

Zdog

Reaction score
Zunder said:
This thread was funny. While Playerman **could** be seen as being a little extreme, I understand what he is driving at.
I am sure a good woman can enhance your life in many ways -- but what a lot of guys really have trouble accepting is that in the West (USA, NZ, AUS, UK) you are more likely to get invited for tea with the President / Prime Minister than to find such a virtuous women that has not been corrupted.
I think was extreme, but that's his business. I don't think anyone comes here to be lectured about their own personal morality. We should come here to compare notes and exchange ideas, not seek out needy validation for what we think.

Also, what's with all the blogger worship on these forums? I mean, you read them, you might agree with them or find something useful, but sorry this deification of some of these guys, some of whom (not picking on anyone in particular, just speaking in terms of statistical chance) have got to be frauds.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Zdog said:
I think was extreme, but that's his business. I don't think anyone comes here to be lectured about their own personal morality. We should come here to compare notes and exchange ideas, not seek out needy validation for what we think.

Also, what's with all the blogger worship on these forums? I mean, you read them, you might agree with them or find something useful, but sorry this deification of some of these guys, some of whom (not picking on anyone in particular, just speaking in terms of statistical chance) have got to be frauds.
Blogger worship?
That could be a thread in its own right.
I think Rollo and Roosh are intelligent writers, no make that extremley talented writers -- and I wonder why they do not use their talents in other areas of journalism.
I think Roissy used to be good, but not so since they introduced multiple writers. And I don't care for Roissy's politics at all. He is anti everything to the left -- but the biggest pvssy whippped dipsh!ts I know vote to the right.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:
Then meet foreign women. I highly recommend Latinas who have been in the country for maybe a couple years or less. They are like women before feminists and understand the man is superior and know their role. There is your solution. Now stop whining like b!tches and go find some. It will change your perspective for sure. I'm not talking about going to another country either. There are millions of them here already.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting discussion.

PHM,

You seem to take a monogamous relationship as some kind of defeat - by default if you decide to just bang one woman for a period of time (maybe even the rest of your life), you have lost a battle (with who, I'm not quite sure). A little too limited a view IMHO.

Sometimes guys who are building careers or businesses, or building something else of real value (their bodies, personal connections, experience, travel) just don't have the time or resources to juggle multiple women and still devote the proper time to their real cause.

It's a means to an end. Easy, consistent pvssy and if you keep frame she will be cooking for you and doing laundry. You get other advantages from LTRs as well.

A committed monogamous LTR may be the best thing for you overall in certain periods of your life. You should always act in what's best for you and your life goals; I don't see any kind of subjugation of man in a voluntary monogamous relationship (after all, with the contractual obligations come the benefits you will rarely get from FWB).

I'm not trying to be a hypocrite as my thoughts on the double standard are still in flux; I'm just recognizing that despite my own tendency to cheat, other guys may not feel that compulsion. It's a psychological thing. Not every guy is wired to view women the same way. Partly from genetics, partly from environment and early formative experiences with women.

The short version: Attractive women can always find more willing sexual partners than men can. This means it would be even easier for a woman worth having (hot), to cheat on you than it would be for you to cheat on her! This means that you can never overpower her in that arena - not matter how much game you have. You're fighting a losing battle if you view constantly cheating as some defense against women somehow "having more plates" than you. We gain our superiority over them in other arenas - creative thought, enterprise, aggression, etc. A woman is desired by many men; she desires only a few in return. And most of those, only use her for sex anyway.

For these reasons I don't think it's fair to bash guys who choose monogamy.

Last edited:

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
Then meet foreign women. I highly recommend Latinas who have been in the country for maybe a couple years or less. They are like women before feminists and understand the man is superior and know their role. There is your solution. Now stop whining like b!tches and go find some. It will change your perspective for sure. I'm not talking about going to another country either. There are millions of them here already.
There are a ton of Colombian girls in South Florida, and lots of other delicious types - girls from Ecuador, Puerto Rico, Brazil. They're so hot.

Problem is a lot of the ones I've dated or known are very Westernized, met a lot of them in the med school community here.

I want to find them fresh off the boat without that feminist garbage.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
49au said:
There are a ton of Colombian girls in South Florida, and lots of other delicious types - girls from Ecuador, Puerto Rico, Brazil. They're so hot.

Problem is a lot of the ones I've dated or known are very Westernized, met a lot of them in the med school community here.

I want to find them fresh off the boat without that feminist garbage.
That's what I did. Mine was only here for a year or 2 from Peru. I hear Peruvian women are the best. She is great, ended up marrying her. No problems. Got dinner waiting for me every night, she is an awesome cook. Does whatever I want. Hot too, and worships me. Comes from good family. Not pressuring me for kids or anything. I would bet my life she has not been with more than a few guys. I had to teach her in the bedroom. She knows I post here and my username, but doesn't even check my posts anymore, because I told her not to.

Zdog

Reaction score
Malice said:
That's what I did. Mine was only here for a year or 2 from Peru. I hear Peruvian women are the best. She is great, ended up marrying her. No problems. Got dinner waiting for me every night, she is an awesome cook. Does whatever I want. Hot too, and worships me. Comes from good family. Not pressuring me for kids or anything. I would bet my life she has not been with more than a few guys. I had to teach her in the bedroom. She knows I post here and my username, but doesn't even check my posts anymore, because I told her not to.
Love Peruvian girls. They make you dinner with a smile and then take care of you in bed.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zdog said:

You seem to think shaming men for finding benefits in a relationship more of a pass than questioning someone's credibility.

I've been a member of this board for several years now, and I've seen content like PHMs come and go without saying a word. A new member would post his issues, have a different idea and would always be met with nonconstructive "beta" and "fag" ad hominem attacks. (apparently that gets a pass from you...why?) PHM speaks in many different areas of the manosphere, things I agree with. Some things I don't. The things I don't agree with I am very vocal about it.

You're right, we all come here seeking advice, NOT be be attacked, especially when those attacks include certain things that don't add up. At this point in time, as a member of this board, I am holding feet to the fire. There are too many guys here who come to this site for the right reasons, and take certain information here and use it out of ignorance, thinking it's gold.

Most of PHM's philosophy usually circles back to "faggot" "slave of women" talk when it isn't that simple or if someone doesn't agree wit him (again, you say nothing of this, making it seem like I have no reason to scrutinize). Most vets here know it isn't that simple. So yes, lately I've had a pit bull grip questioning someone's experience here. There were men here who have shared experience to backup their sound viewpoints (Rollo, Jophil, Backbreaker, Desdinova, Colossus) or guys just as crass but don't run their arguments in circles ( (.)(.), for example. ).

Lately if I feel someone is being disingenuous on these boards I'm going to say something about it. I'm going to counter and question.

Those who don't like it can either put me on ignore or challenge me. That's what these forums are about anyways: sharing philosophies and finding which one is beneficial to your own lives.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
49au said:
Interesting discussion.

PHM,

You seem to take a monogamous relationship as some kind of defeat - by default if you decide to just bang one woman for a period of time (maybe even the rest of your life), you have lost a battle (with who, I'm not quite sure). A little too limited a view IMHO.

Sometimes guys who are building careers or businesses, or building something else of real value (their bodies, personal connections, experience, travel) just don't have the time or resources to juggle multiple women and still devote the proper time to their real cause.

It's a means to an end. Easy, consistent pvssy and if you keep frame she will be cooking for you and doing laundry. You get other advantages from LTRs as well.
It really annoys me when people don't READ everything I say.. then jump on me for something I already cleared up. If you read you will see that I said the following earlier in this thread:

Lets clear this up once and for all for everyone reading. The following are my EXACT beliefs on LTRs and the men who are in them:

Only f*cking one woman out of fear is different than only f*cking one woman out of laziness. The second reason is fine.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Most of PHM's philosophy usually circles back to "faggot" "slave of women" talk when it isn't that simple or if someone doesn't agree wit him (again, you say nothing of this, making it seem like I have no reason to scrutinize). Most vets here know it isn't that simple. So yes, lately I've had a pit bull grip questioning someone's experience here. There were men here who have shared experience to backup their sound viewpoints (Rollo, Jophil, Backbreaker, Desdinova, Colossus) or guys just as crass but don't run their arguments in circles ( (.)(.), for example. ).

Lately if I feel someone is being disingenuous on these boards I'm going to say something about it. I'm going to counter and question.

Those who don't like it can either put me on ignore or challenge me. That's what these forums are about anyways: sharing philosophies and finding which one is beneficial to your own lives.
Actually it IS that simple. In a free country all non-married men with no kids are free to do whatever they want. The same for non-married women with no kids.

If you are not living the life you want to live because you are pandering to some woman out of fear you might lose her.. then YES you are a faggot. YES you are beta. If you have to be someones b!tch to keep them in your life, then they are not worth keeping.

It really IS that simple.

There is lots of truth and logic behind my words and I really believe the things I say. I also want to see men do well with women and have POWER in their relationships. I was once pretty beta myself in my early 20's and I know the mindset that leads to that behavior. I'm very passionate about helping other men snap out of that mindset. If they don't want to.. fine. But if they do.. I'm here to help. :up:

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zdog said:
Love Peruvian girls. They make you dinner with a smile and then take care of you in bed.
She wants me to **** her every night too. What am I supposed to do? My ass is tired sometimes. No feminism in Peru. They get it right:

Women in Peru represent a minority in both numbers and legal rights. Although historically somewhat equal to men, after the Spanish conquest the culture in what is now Peru became increasingly patriarchal. The patriarchal culture is still noticeable. Women receive less pay than men, have fewer employment and political opportunities, and are at times abused without repercussion.

Politically women in Peru have been subordinate and had little power.

Last edited: