Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confession of a cheater.....it's not worth it

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Rrr... ummm.. wait.. what? "Healthy Relationship".. please use a more vaginal term. I feel like I'm talking to a teenage girl. :crackup :crackup

There is no golden p*ssy bro. Men who believe in the golden p*ssy pedestalize certain women because they believe "she is special". I guess you need more schooling on hypergamy.

Romantic relationships are the female domain. F*cking is the male domain. When you commit to one woman, you are a whipped chump. Why? --> Because there is no advantage gained by giving up all your sexual alternatives to make ONE woman happy (the golden p*ssy). Why? Because there is no golden p*ssy --> there is no irreplaceable female. And why would you want a woman you can't replace? So you can get oneitis and be her b!tch? Make her your only source of sex? Genius.

Never pedestalize the female. Never, ever, ever.
crackup: crackup: <---oohh burn

There's a certain level of intimate interaction that you can't get with your male friends, or women you're just fu<king. If you can get that kind of intimacy with your dude friends, then you're probably gay. If the relationship gets old and you aren't having fun anymore, then that's when you leave. Why is that so hard? You act like a relationship puts you in bondage. Are you afraid of leaving if you're not happy with your girl?

You don't get into a relationship to be unhappy. Maybe you don't know how to maintain one so you're afraid of other men doing the same thing. I commend your concern, but not every guy is like you.

You miss a lot of the good points this site has to offer.

Rollo has been married for over 10 years and he's in a healthy relationship. Are you saying he's a chump? Don't use the "he has a kid so that's why he's married". From my experience, having a kid doesn't keep a man from f*cking other women.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
crackup: crackup: <---oohh burn

There's a certain level of intimate interaction that you can't get with your male friends, or women you're just fu<king. If you can get that kind of intimacy with your dude friends, then you're probably gay. If the relationship gets old and you aren't having fun anymore, then that's when you leave. Why is that so hard? You act like a relationship puts you in bondage. Are you afraid of leaving if you're not happy with your girl?

You don't get into a relationship to be unhappy. Maybe you don't know how to maintain one so you're afraid of other men doing the same thing. I commend your concern, but not every guy is like you.

You miss a lot of the good points this site has to offer.

Rollo has been married for over 10 years and he's in a healthy relationship. Are you saying he's a chump? Don't use the "he has a kid so that's why he's married". From my experience, having a kid doesn't keep a man from f*cking other women.
True all men are not like me. Never said they were.

I believe (and I've said this before) that a man should do whatever he wants, provided he isn't committing a crime. That is the only point I'm arguing. You jump on me for cheating on women you've never met. Why? You don't know these women. You don't know what type of people they are. So why so protective? --> White knight that's why.

If a man wants to screw only ONE woman for life and that makes him happy, then that is exactly what he should do. If a man wants to have a girlfriend while f*cking others on the side.. same thing.

If you look at history, men have only very recently started being sexually loyal to women. When marriage first started.. men had multiple wives and were free to f*ck whoever they wanted. Only women had to be loyal. Women and men are not equal. But you seem to approach this discussion from the position that they are.

Also, this "intimacy" you speak of is beta fag talk. What grown man is chasing "intimacy"? --> Another vaginal word. Whats that.. like 5 vaginal words you've said now?

-Caring
-Sharing
-Intimacy
-Hugs
-Diary entries
-Scrap books
-Baking cupcakes
-Sunshine
-Lollipops

Lay off the Disney cartoons bro. :crackup: :crackup:

Don't worry about how I treat women. Worry about how women treat YOU.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
True all men are not like me. Never said they were.

I believe (and I've said this before) that a man should do whatever he wants, provided he isn't committing a crime. That is the only point I'm arguing. You jump on me for cheating on women you've never met. Why? You don't know these women. You don't know what type of people they are. So why so protective? --> White knight that's why.

If a man wants to screw only ONE woman for life and that makes him happy, then that is exactly what he should do. If a man wants to have a girlfriend while f*cking others on the side.. same thing.

If you look at history, men have only very recently started being sexually loyal to women. When marriage first started.. men had multiple wives and were free to f*ck whoever they wanted. Only women had to be loyal. Women and men are not equal. But you seem to approach this discussion from the position that they are.

Also, this "intimacy" you speak of is beta fag talk. What grown man is chasing "intimacy"? --> Another vaginal word. Whats that.. like 5 vaginal words you've said now?

-Caring
-Sharing
-Intimacy
-Hugs
-Diary entries
-Scrap books
-Baking cupcakes
-Sunshine
-Lollipops

Lay off the Disney cartoons bro. :crackup: :crackup:

Don't worry about how I treat women. Worry about how women treat YOU.
Are your beta buzzwords suppose to bother me? You waste your time writing them. You didn't answer my question about rollo. Is he a chump? Im not worried about how you treat women. I forget about you after I close this browser. You brought up how you treat woman on a discussion board to be an example for impressionable guys on here and I'm challenging it. Nothing more.

You think EVERY man in ancient history, aside from kings and men in positions of power had multiple wives? We are in a wonderful age where men and women don't need each other to thrive anymore. You want a Fu<k buddy? You can have that! You want multiple women and they don't care who you Fu<k? You can have it!

Why limit yourself to being a man who doesn't know what he wants because he too insecure to not be in a relationship? Why lie about it?

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Are your beta buzzwords suppose to bother me? You waste your time writing them. You didn't answer my question about rollo. Is he a chump? Im not worried about how you treat women. I forget about you after I close this browser. You brought up how you treat woman on a discussion board to be an example for impressionable guys on here and I'm challenging it. Nothing more.

You think EVERY man in ancient history, aside from kings and men in positions of power had multiple wives? We are in a wonderful age where men and women don't need each other to thrive anymore. You want a Fu<k buddy? You can have that! You want multiple women and they don't care who you Fu<k? You can have it!

Why limit yourself to being a man who doesn't know what he wants because he too insecure to not be in a relationship? Why lie about it?
I too would like to know how Play Her Man treats women. How do we really know? Does he even have a woman? Where are the field reports where he gets laid all the time? Has he ever posted one?

At least me and Thunder have posted reports from our life, not b!tching on the web 24 / 7.

If Play her has posted reports, let me know. I don't feel like searching.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Malice said:
I too would like to know how Play Her Man treats women. How do we really know? Does he even have a woman? Where are the field reports where he gets laid all the time? Has he ever posted one?

At least me and Thunder have posted reports from our life, not b!tching on the web 24 / 7.

If Play her has posted reports, let me know. I don't feel like searching.
The only one "b!tching" is YOU my man. If you really care so much about my interactions with real women, then search my posting history. I doubt you have the time. If you're a real DJ you're probably too busy getting laid to worry about who is posting lay reports.

Anyway, Here is a freebie --> http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2072918#post2072918

What I try to post about most is INNER GAME rather than examples. Most examples are useless because they are too dependent on the individual setting, girl, situation, context, etc. A man with the right mindset and attitude in the field will get better results than a man following a playbook. Common sense.. but hey.

Lay reports are for those with the PUA mindset --> The approach of manipulating women into likely you. Highly beta.

Women come onto ME half the time. So what is there to "report"? :crackup: :crackup:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player, are we ending the discussion between us? You still didn't answer my last questions about Rollo and the final question in my last reply.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Lay reports are for those with the PUA mindset --> The approach of manipulating women into likely you. Highly beta.
So you're saying that beta characteristic doesn't apply to a man manipulating a woman into a relationship just so he can cheat on her behind her back?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
So you're saying that beta characteristic doesn't apply to a man manipulating a woman into a relationship just so he can cheat on her behind her back?
I don't manipulate women into relationships. They are the ones that always push for that (as it should be).

All women are free to make their own choices. If a woman doesn't like how I treat her.. she can leave. So why are you out to protect her Mr. White Knight?

Is she not an adult?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These empty shaming tactics (White Knight) works only on people who give a sh!t. Not men who are having a discussion.

Again: is Rollo a chump for having a healthy relationship? This is the second time you've dodged the question. In terms of getting a girl into a relationship when you're not mature enough to be in one: you're saying she's free to leave after and only after she's found out you cheated on her.?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
These empty shaming tactics (White Knight) works only on people who give a sh!t. Not men who are having a discussion.
Its not a shaming tactic. Its a FACT.

Again: is Rollo a chump for having a healthy relationship? This is the second time you've dodged the question.
Only if he is 100% committed and totally gives up all sexual alternatives out of fear he will lose his current woman.

In terms of getting a girl into a relationship when you're not mature enough to be in one: you're saying she's free to leave after and only after she's found out you cheated on her.?
She is free to leave whenever she wants. Thought I made that clear.

Lets clear this up once and for all for everyone reading. The following are my EXACT beliefs on LTRs and the men who are in them:

Only f*cking one woman out of fear is different than only f*cking one woman out of laziness. The second reason is fine. But if you're only f*cking one woman because you don't want to "lose her" you are a faggot.

Its my belief that most men want to f*ck other women (I could be wrong). Therefore, most men commit out of fear.. not because they simply can't be bothered to meet/seduce/sleep with other women. No.. they worry they will lose their current woman if they sleep with others. If that is the case.. they are INDEED beta fags. Don't like it? Too bad.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Its not a shaming tactic. Its a FACT.
Trees produce oxygen. THAT is a FACT. Your inconsequential opinions are not facts. That's a fact...oooh what a paradox :)

Only if he is 100% committed and totally gives up all sexual alternatives out of fear he will lose his current woman.
You just called Rollo Tomassi a chump. You heard it here folks. Now we don't have to tease around it. Good job on lumping one of the greatest posters on sosuave into your skewed box. Most people here would disagree with you. THAT is a FACT.

She is free to leave whenever she wants. Thought I made that clear.
Doing someone dirty without caring about the consequences is the actions of a sociopath. The points your making are leaning towards that. I'm figuring out more disturbing things about you, so this discussion is drawing to a close.

Lets clear this up once and for all for everyone reading. The following are my EXACT beliefs on LTRs and the men who are in them:
And? Are you saying that because you don't want people to follow in your footsteps? Are you saying that because your actions might not be very smart for other posters here? Are you saying that to absolve yourself of any responsibility if someone takes your advice and they end up with more pain that positivity? If your answer is "yes" to any of these, no need to say it. I'm glad you did. Makes taking your words with a grain of salt easier for newbies to this site :)

Only f*cking one woman out of fear is different than only f*cking one woman out of laziness. The second reason is fine. But if you're only f*cking one woman because you don't want to "lose her" you are a faggot.
Why would you want to lose a good thing? Some men fu<k one woman because they enjoy being in a relationship. The fu<k only one woman based on the boundaries they set in the relationship. There's plenty of relationships where a guy swings with his wife or girlfriend or just screws other girls. That's not the issue.

The issue is, is if you're SETTING BOUNDARIES IN THE RELATIONSHIP and you purposely lie or break those rules out of getting your dlck wet, you're not a MAN of your word. It's not wise to tell someone you are committed when you're not.

Your mistake is thinking there's no consequences to that.

Its my belief that most men want to f*ck other women (I could be wrong). Therefore, most men commit out of fear.. not because they simply can't be bothered to meet/seduce/sleep with other women. No.. they worry they will lose their current woman if they sleep with others. If that is the case.. they are INDEED beta fags. Don't like it? Too bad.
If you're tight in the game and have confidence and have your shlt together you won't be in a relationship out of fear. The woman you will be with will be on your level. If you have your shlt together and you want to break up you're not going to have much problem finding more trim soon after.

We shouldn't be teaching new guys how to cheat. We should be helping them become the best they can be, so they won't fall into a dead end relationship.

B

BeDJ

Although I agree with PHM's positive masculinity theories, I would highly doubt he has the substance to keep an LTR. If that's not his goal, then we shouldn't be asking what his relationship advice should be.

SoSuave is a mixed bag community. The outcome with what you want from dating a chick will probably be different than mine. There is no one track mindset, someone in their 50's will have different strategies than someone in their 20's. It doesn't necessarily mean the others' strategy is wrong.

For someone to throw "Is Rollo a chump" bait speaks a great MAGNITUDE, simply to win a mundane argument. We are all trying to better ourselves, given our own agendas. Take everything here with a grain of salt because the person saying it doesn't always fit your scheme of things.

There is no wrong or right, only sex.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Trees produce oxygen. THAT is a FACT. Your inconsequential opinions are not facts. That's a fact...oooh what a paradox :)

You just called Rollo Tomassi a chump. You heard it here folks. Now we don't have to tease around it. Good job on lumping one of the greatest posters on sosuave into your skewed box. Most people here would disagree with you. THAT is a FACT.

Doing someone dirty without caring about the consequences is the actions of a sociopath. The points your making are leaning towards that. I'm figuring out more disturbing things about you, so this discussion is drawing to a close.

And? Are you saying that because you don't want people to follow in your footsteps? Are you saying that because your actions might not be very smart for other posters here? Are you saying that to absolve yourself of any responsibility if someone takes your advice and they end up with more pain that positivity? If your answer is "yes" to any of these, no need to say it. I'm glad you did. Makes taking your words with a grain of salt easier for newbies to this site :)

Why would you want to lose a good thing? Some men fu<k one woman because they enjoy being in a relationship. The fu<k only one woman based on the boundaries they set in the relationship. There's plenty of relationships where a guy swings with his wife or girlfriend or just screws other girls. That's not the issue.

The issue is, is if you're SETTING BOUNDARIES IN THE RELATIONSHIP and you purposely lie or break those rules out of getting your dlck wet, you're not a MAN of your word. It's not wise to tell someone you are committed when you're not.

Your mistake is thinking there's no consequences to that.

If you're tight in the game and have confidence and have your shlt together you won't be in a relationship out of fear. The woman you will be with will be on your level. If you have your shlt together and you want to break up you're not going to have much problem finding more trim soon after.

We shouldn't be teaching new guys how to cheat. We should be helping them become the best they can be, so they won't fall into a dead end relationship.
Fag Talk ---> Why would you want to lose a good thing? <---Fag Talk

Any man who "fears" losing a woman is a faggot. Do you need glasses or bigger text? I'm getting tired of repeating myself bro. :crackup:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
Although I agree with PHM's positive masculinity theories, I would highly doubt he has the substance to keep an LTR. If that's not his goal, then we shouldn't be asking what his relationship advice should be.
That "Rollo is a chump" bait was to prove what you just said. I just wanted more information before I came to that conclusion.

SoSuave is a mixed bag community. The outcome with what you want from dating a chick will probably be different than mine. There is no one track mindset, someone in their 50's will have different strategies than someone in their 20's. It doesn't necessarily mean the others' strategy is wrong.
So you have a problem with me calling him out on his advice, but yet you say nothing about:

-Caring
-Sharing
-Intimacy
-Hugs
-Diary entries
-Scrap books
-Baking cupcakes
-Sunshine
-Lollipops

Lay off the Disney cartoons bro.
The point I'm making is there's nothing wrong with talking about wanting a healthy relationship. I take an issue with shaming tactics, as was quoted above. If you know nothing about relationships, it's not a good idea to talk about them.

Take everything here with a grain of salt because the person saying it doesn't always fit your scheme of things.
No kidding. That's why I challenged him.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Fag Talk ---> Why would you want to lose a good thing? <---Fag Talk

Any man who "fears" losing a woman is a faggot. Do you need glasses or bigger text? I'm getting tired of repeating myself bro. :crackup:
Way to narrow down "why lose a good thing" to fear of loss. If you had a well done steak why would you drop it and go for a piece of bologna? There's fear of losing someone because of insecurity or codependency - that's not what I'm talking about. Being the best you can be will help you find a woman who is good relationship material. That's the point i was making with I mentioned Rollo. He found someone on his level, not someone he settled for.

Do you understand the difference?

What's the longest relationship you've ever been in, Player?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Way to narrow down "why lose a good thing" to fear of loss. If you had a well done steak why would you drop it and go for a piece of bologna? There's fear of losing someone because of insecurity or codependency - that's not what I'm talking about. Being the best you can be will help you find a woman who is good relationship material. That's the point i was making with I mentioned Rollo. He found someone on his level, not someone he settled for.

Do you understand the difference?

What's the longest relationship you've ever been in, Player?
You DO realize you are being just as subborn with your "all men should settle down" mindset as I am with my "all men should f*ck around" mindset.. right?

Not sure why you're so desperate to drag this conversation on. We both made our points. I'm not going to change my mind and you aren't going to change yours. So there is nothing else to say.

Stay beta.. and I'll keep spinning plates. :up:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said ALL men should be in a relationship. Show me a post on here where I said ALL men should be in relationships. I've actually said the exact opposite for men who want to be in a relationship for the wrong reasons.

I'm not being desperate. You're actually getting challenged by me asking you questions that you keep dodging and it's frustrating you, I know.

So tell me, AGAIN:

Do you understand the difference between settling for someone out of fear and insecurity and being in a relationship where a woman actually enhances your life and is on your level?

Do you think having a woman in your life can enhance it?

How many relationships have you been in?

How long?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
I never said ALL men should be in a relationship. Show me a post on here where I said ALL men should be in relationships. I've actually said the exact opposite for men who want to be in a relationship for the wrong reasons.

I'm not being desperate. You're actually getting challenged by me asking you questions that you keep dodging and it's frustrating you, I know.

So tell me, AGAIN:

Do you understand the difference between settling for someone out of fear and insecurity and being in a relationship where a woman actually enhances your life and is on your level?

Do you think having a woman in your life can enhance it?

How many relationships have you been in?

How long?
Now I KNOW you're a woman. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

What are you.. a social worker? Are you going to ask me how I'm feeling next? Is this a therapy session?

I would answer your questions if I believed you were asking out of general curiosity. HOWEVER its very obvious you're asking these questions to extend this argument.

Just accept that we are not on the same page and move on. Learn to say NEXT.

NEXT...

No Contact :up:

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:

What are you.. a social worker? Are you going to ask me how I'm feeling next? Is this a therapy session?

I would answer your questions if I believed you were asking out of general curiosity. HOWEVER its very obvious you're asking these questions to extend this argument.

NEXT...

Wow!

I haven't been to this site in a while-- I'm glad that there are real men here and not a bunch of weak doormats. This subject is not that hard to figure out: Women want a man who can cheat on them with other hot women. You don't actually have to, but that is the type of guy that hot girls want. If you are really desirable, women will bring other hot women TO YOU for threesomes, fbuddies etc. and won't utter a single word of complaint.

Ask me how I know this...

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:

NEXT...

So you're not equipped to answer tough questions and just insist on name calling? Just wanted to know how credible you are when it comes to relationships: you're not.

Thanks!