Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confession: I am so cruel! ...thanks sosauve..

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be a successful DJ i have found I have become very ruthless...

went to good friends bday party...
his oneitis chick was there...

I was running game on her like crazy (Well she was hot right?) ...he thought i was testing her out for him....
I didn't give a fvck.... I got major response from this HB.....
got kino from this girl and the works!!!!

I made my friend look like the biggest CHUMP on the planet in front of me!

Obviously I won't follow up with this HB...
but getting her attention makes me feel satisfied...

probably screwed any chance my friend has with this girl...

Thats right DJ's... don't give a fvck about no one.. you are the MAN and you do what you feel like... !! let the whole female race know you are da shiznit!!

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chicksrock
WTF??

What is wrong with you?

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Confession: I am so cruel! ...thanks sosauve..

Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
WTF??

What is wrong with you?
he's an idiot!

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you're going through the obligatory "jerk" phase. :) I went through it too as did many people on this board, but I realised I don't need to tread on other people to get where I want to be. I'll get there on my own merit and not at the expense of others!

I kissed my friend's long term partner a few days ago and was feeling quite proud of myself, but I know it was a classic case of insecurity on my part. I had other options and I didn't need to do that; I just wanted to feed my ego and that's not the DJ way. I fvcked up!

No woman is worth hurting or sacrificing your friends for.

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Reaction score
[

don't give a fvck about no one.. you are the MAN and you do what you feel like... !! let the whole female race know you are da shiznit!! [/B] [/B]
Well .. As much as I like to think that i am the alpha and king and all .. still people should treat your male buddis or wing with respect (if they deserve it). Think about it.. no body wants to be looking like chump in front of girls.. Lets not do that if the guy does not deserve it.

Also, you should give **** at some point.. I would not DJ sisters of my buddies .. or their gals .. female friends I care about etc ..

Heck .. even the mops have the rules on who they hit .. I think DJ definetly should have one too.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Re: Re: Confession: I am so cruel! ...thanks sosauve..

Originally posted by SealTeamSix
Well .. As much as I like to think that i am the alpha and king and all .. still people should treat your male buddis or wing with respect (if they deserve it). Think about it.. no body wants to be looking like chump in front of girls.. Lets not do that if the guy does not deserve it.

Also, you should give **** at some point.. I would not DJ sisters of my buddies .. or their gals .. female friends I care about etc ..

Heck .. even the mops have the rules on who they hit .. I think DJ definetly should have one too.
You say that now, but wait until one of them presses the right button to turn you on...you'll have quite a war going on inside you then. You may still hold to your rules, but you'll find them a LOT harder to follow. ;)

But yeah, dude...don't make your friend look like a chump. I actually had a situation where I was macking a friend's girl in front of him and she was reciprocating, but I didn't even know. He got ticked off and told me that I was "touching his girl", at which point I backed off. At least until he left...I was so ****ing horny by that point. And this girl wasn't even really that attractive, she just managed to strike the right chord with me that night. (and I was drunk :eek: )

No, I didn't f**k her. Yes I would have. No, I wouldn't have in front of him and made him look like a chump. If you're going to play those kinds of situations, at least have SOME respect if these people are really your friends.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, congrats on being able to get a girl interested but man if you were my friend I would b1tch slap you..
You are creating a negative vibe around yourself when you start screwing over those people you care about. Ask yourself this now. Are you more interested in macking the girl or in keeping your friend because you won't be able to do both. At the point you sense you friend is getting upset is when you have to decide.
I have also flirted with a girl a buddy was oneitis for but I always kept a healthy distance between her and I and I made it clear that his freindship was more important to me than getting the girl. He also didn't get pissed about it either.
If she decides that she is interested in me that is a different story but I am not just going to run game on her just because I can.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullshit guys. Even AFCs have to learn the error of his ways.

This wasn't a wing situation. This was some AFC friend that had a oneitis with a girl. The AFC probably never even talked to her and probably pissed his pants every time he even thought about it. He didn't STEAL the girl because she was never the AFC's to begin with.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bull**** guys. Even AFCs have to learn the error of his ways.

This wasn't a wing situation. This was some AFC friend that had a oneitis with a girl. The AFC probably never even talked to her and probably pissed his pants every time he even thought about it. He didn't STEAL the girl because she was never the AFC's to begin with.
I fully agree.

Bros before hos applies to girls that your friends are dating, or have dated. If he has a crush on this girl and never makes a move, then it's not your problem, you saw a green light and went through it.

However, if that friend had asked you nicely to let him have a shot at her, it would have been your job as a friend to give it to him.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
Bullshit guys. Even AFCs have to learn the error of his ways.
Very true, but i hardly think this is the way. Since he isn't going to follow up on this girl, he just did it to make his friend look like a fool. Make himself look better over his 'good' friends back. Besides: who said the good friend was never WITH the girl?

Thats right DJ's... don't give a fvck about no one..
And this is what really disturbs me.

Chicksrock, appearantly, your whole world and your whole selfesteem seems to be built on being able to score a chick. In time, you'll find that there are more important things than getting laid. You will not feel so insecure that you feel the need to try and score with every girl you meet. Be careful about screwing around with your friends.. You might wanna keep some around to have your back when you end up needing them.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um....maybe you should "show" your friend the way to this site instead of "showing" him literally.

I mean...you, as with the rest of us, were fortunate enough to find this site. Now I'm not saying, go make a billboard...cuz then all males will be using these techniques and we won't be special:( .

haha jp.

But seriously, copy paste some of the posts to a blank website and tell him you found it. there will be no links...****...**** it...you're right. that's too much work. Just screw your friends over. Much easier:rolleyes:

EDIT: Oh yeah, that was pretty fvcking mean to do it on his b-day lmao.... LMAO!!

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done. You've just made the leap from hopeful DJ to ignorant git.

Learn from what we're saying before you learn the hard way. IE lose a load of friends from it.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
I fully agree.

Bros before hos applies to girls that your friends are dating, or have dated. If he has a crush on this girl and never makes a move, then it's not your problem, you saw a green light and went through it.

However, if that friend had asked you nicely to let him have a shot at her, it would have been your job as a friend to give it to him.
I believe the rule with chasing a guy's ex-girlfriend, according to the "Guy Code," is that you are obligated to ask his permission and he, in turn, is obligated to grant it. :)

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha...you guys crack me up!

1) my friend was being super AFC....he was too scared to talk to her...and yea he probably pissed his pants everytime he looked at her...

2)my friends older sister was also making him look like a chump with no balls...she would try and hint to the girl that my chumpy friend digs her and stuff....whilst the AFC had no balls to talk to her barely

3) I macked on all the other girls at the party (but my motivation was social proof...and i did it in front of his oneitis to show her i'm the mack.....and fvck...was she impressed! ...)

You guys are right...i'm being very ridiculous and just feeding my ego here....
bros before hos...and i believe in that....

BUT:
-I could have so easily # closed this chick..... but I didn't out of respect for my friend
-I could have so easily hugged and kissed this girl goodbye.....but I didn't out of respect for my friend
-I can't help it if sosuave has made me a natural and I get all this response from women.....

CONCLUSION:
I'm not sooooooooooo bad am I!

Benwin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
I fully agree.

yeah, this reminds me of Screech getting pissed because some other dude like Slater got Lisa on Saved By the Bell. She never really was his, lol.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got major response from this HB.....
got kino from this girl and the works!!!!
The "works"? Yet you didn't get her number, a hug, or a kiss?

So you just talked to a girl then. That's good practice, keep working on more approaches.

don't give a fvck about no one.. you are the MAN and you do what you feel like
Without passing judgment on your actions and only on the above quote, it's like Dirtheart said - most people go through a jerk phase on their way to becoming a "DJ". It'll pass in time. ;)

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
BROS BEFORE HOS
Damnit I was gonna say that...:( ... he's correct even though he spelt Hos wrong... so

BROS BEFORE HOES

anyway... If your that obsessed with getting a girl that you ruin friendships then your not a DJ... a DJ is not "obsessed" with women... meaning he can get them... but he DOESN'T have too...

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's nice that you want to help your friend, but whether he was going to make a move or not, you don't know for sure. He might well have had you and his sister not c*ck bl*cked him.