Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confess my feelings, not exactly sure now

ReZin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry bro, but you ruined it with the "I love you". The fact is you came off way to strong, and she didn't like it at all. You have to make yourself the catch, don't go chasing after her. If you want an example of this take a girl out that you have no attraction to whatsoever, and keep note in your head of your actions and conversations you have with the girl you take out. Now apply that same thing to the girl you actually WANT, and there you go.

It works wonders and never fails for me.

Creative

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly why I mess up. When I was mysterious and elusive, she was around me a lot. I wasn't calling her much, and when I did it was on my terms. She would make excuses to see me. Every time she came over I would just make out with her. I would encounter some resistance from her because she would keep moving my hand away, except one time when she had no resistance at all. I got to comfortable around her and let my guard down, that was when she started backing away from me, she started seeing me less and less. She stop making out with me and letting me touch her. She knew my routine, knew a lot about me and I guess I was no longer mysterious. I was afraid to lose her. It made me chase her because I was confused by her actions. I wasn't sure why I lost attraction. I thought maybe she found someone else or she was playing mind games on me. I know she was very attracted to me once and like me a lot. I guess I wanted to know exactly how she felt so I confess my feelings because I didn't want to regret it. It seem like it was all a big game. I learn a lot from this experience, my emotions are messed up right now. I'm going to a party tonight, hopefully I find a girl to hook up with and try to forget this other girl.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah bro,
Like everyone else has repeated ad nauseum, you're toast. But take it as a learning experience, although you can't salvage this, you can see her green with envy when some other girl is giving it to you in the street, and then really green when you two "go home to watch movies".

If you want an example of this take a girl out that you have no attraction to whatsoever, and keep note in your head of your actions and conversations you have with the girl you take out. Now apply that same thing to the girl you actually WANT, and there you go.

It works wonders and never fails for me.
Thank you. I will be trying that now.

Reaction score
i've gotten the "not ready for a relationship.....lets be friends" garbage recently but she is recently divorced.. is that different or worth still pursuing?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
i've gotten the "not ready for a relationship.....lets be friends" garbage recently but she is recently divorced.. is that different or worth still pursuing?
Not any different if you've previously been intimate with her bro.