Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

condoms

alonzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I met will only give me a bj with a condom on. Ive tried
tros sensitive but I dint like it. any suggestions.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of girl would want a condom on when giving you a BJ? If I were you, I'd rather just not get BJ from her.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hold up....
BJ or no BJ?

what would i choose....:rolleyes:

try lifestyle's sens.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, kids.

Did you know that you can get herpes from a chick giving you a BJ with no protection?

Suppose she's got cooties on her mouth/in her mouth/around her mouth? You should feel lucky you have girls that smart giving you BJs, Alonzo...most of the girls I know that are the BJ type are dumb sorority broads.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Iceberg
Hey, kids.

Did you know that you can get herpes from a chick giving you a BJ with no protection?

Suppose she's got cooties on her mouth/in her mouth/around her mouth? You should feel lucky you have girls that smart giving you BJs, Alonzo...most of the girls I know that are the BJ type are dumb sorority broads.
Sounds reasonable to me.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by alonzo
This girl I met will only give me a bj with a condom on. Ive tried
tros sensitive but I dint like it. any suggestions.
OHHHHHH NOOOO!!!!!!!!

I would bet the reason she is making you wear one is that SHE has something and doesn't wanna tell you....Just an assumption....

fan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me reckless, but I would not wear a condem in order for a woman to give me a *******. I would prefer no condem and a handjob.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a chick has herpes, you'll get it just by kissing her. Are we supposed to wear mouth condoms now? If you kiss without protection, might as well get the BJ too.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OHHHHHH NOOOO!!!!!!!!

I would bet the reason she is making you wear one is that SHE has something and doesn't wanna tell you....Just an assumption....
I think someone said that already...

Call me reckless, but I would not wear a condem in order for a woman to give me a *******. I would prefer no condem and a handjob.
You don't have to type word 'condom' wrong....
If a chick has herpes, you'll get it just by kissing her. Are we supposed to wear mouth condoms now? If you kiss without protection, might as well get the BJ too.
Yeah, but I wouldn't like it on my d!ck...
And mouth and genital herpes are different. OK, it can transfer itself, but she doesn't automatically have it in her mouth if she has it in her *****.