Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Condom or no condom?

Love_Games?!?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Put my #$%^ in my gf the other night without a condom and the feeling was way better. She's on the pill and I know shes clean. According to her, her ex boyfriend eventually stopped using them and did the "pull out". I'm not sure what to do. I've got some fear about sex without condoms because my brother knocked up his gf... I don't think she was taking the pill though.

Any advice on what to do here?!

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Love the film clip - so true !

As for using condoms, that is the daftest question on the planet dude!

Stop playing Russian roulette with your d1ck and put the safety on.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you know the risks. fwiw, smoking cigarettes and also going on antibiotic medication of any kind are two things that drastically reduce the effectiveness of the pill. A LOT of women get pregnant while on the pill due to antibiotics, because they give antibiotics for everything, any time someone is sick.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, antibiotics have NO effect on the pill. The failure rate is the same-there is a failure rate[in answer to his question,helmet on the soldier][lack of taking it,etc]. BUT what happened is in the legal system, antibiotics were"proven in court" to cause BC failure,so the law keeps reading it that way. As prescribers, we have to give them the warning to keep our butts out of the legal system. Even though science knows better,the law doesn't

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm...I think a lot of women just blame the antibiotics. You are right, though, now that I read more. I do know a lot of women who got pregnant while on the pill.

Evil_Muska

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always use a condom for the simple fact that "I don't know nothin' bout birthin' no babies!", lol.

Seriously, don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think all the pro-condom guys are forgetting one very basic fact. Women are NUTS. There are girls out there who will poke holes in condoms without giving it a second thought.

"Oh, I'm behind on my $1,300 cell phone bill again...where can I get some money? I know! I'll trick my bf/this random dude I met at the club into blowing inside me by thinking I'm on the pill! If he insists on wearing a condom...well, hey. That's what needles are for, right? And since the courts are completely feminized and provide no protection for men, I'll be collecting on my nice little check each month for the next 18 years. LULZ!"

I'd say you stand less of a chance of getting a girl pregnant by pulling out than waging your bets on a woman being sane. Maybe you should play it safe by making sure she takes her pill, wearing a condom AND pulling out.

Evil_Muska

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
I think all the pro-condom guys are forgetting one very basic fact. Women are NUTS. There are girls out there who will poke holes in condoms without giving it a second thought.

"Oh, I'm behind on my $1,300 cell phone bill again...where can I get some money? I know! I'll trick my bf/this random dude I met at the club into blowing inside me by thinking I'm on the pill! If he insists on wearing a condom...well, hey. That's what needles are for, right? And since the courts are completely feminized and provide no protection for men, I'll be collecting on my nice little check each month for the next 18 years. LULZ!"

I'd say you stand less of a chance of getting a girl pregnant by pulling out than waging your bets on a woman being sane. Maybe you should play it safe by making sure she takes her pill, wearing a condom AND pulling out.
Geez! lol, who have you been having sex with???

Love_Games?!?

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who say she may not be taking the pill. I know she takes it and I usually look at the packet when I'm at her spot to make sure she has taken them for the week and whatnot...

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets see....if you have a decent job, lets say the support will be $500 per month = $6000 per year x 18 years = $108,000......hmmmm....I think I'd spend the up front money on the condom.....not to mention the STDs you'll probably avoid.....and the 'babymomma' who turns into a raging b!tch, turns your supported kid against you, spends your kids support money on a series of drug addict boyfriends who abuse your kid while the court system f*cks you at every turn.....yes ...condoms.....everytime

ALSO - Always bring your own...NEVER use hers .....for reasons previously mentioned in this thread

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evil_Muska said:
Geez! lol, who have you been having sex with???
Who knows? Women are excellent at hiding their insanity in order to get what they want. I didn't find out my last girlfriend was completely loopy until a few months into the relationship.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend takes the pill, and we go raw, but I only suggest doing this if your ready to be a daddy with the girl. Me and my girlfriend frequently talk about marriage, and having kids together so it wouldn't be a big deal if it happened.

BobMo'

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in my 20's and 30's, and married, I never used a rubber. I made lots of babies, too (only one made it into the world), and enjoyed putting that load in deep.

That said - I knew I was making a baby as I was pumping the cvm in, and you should know that, too. If you don't want a kid, and still want to pump it in, use a condom.

FinalWay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Who knows? Women are excellent at hiding their insanity in order to get what they want. I didn't find out my last girlfriend was completely loopy until a few months into the relationship.
that reminded me of a topic from tom leykis where a guy put tabasco sauce in his condom after having sex because he always noticed them missing...and then she took him to court after she had an infection hahaha

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FinalWay said:
that reminded me of a topic from tom leykis where a guy put tabasco sauce in his condom after having sex because he always noticed them missing...and then she took him to court after she had an infection hahaha
And I bet the chick won too, since the judge knew that his wife would throw a fit if he let the guy off.

Last edited:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called birth control, because someone controls the birth. When you don't put a condom on, she controls the birth.

Presently there are 47 different commercially available methods of birth control for women; there are 2 for men - vasectomy and a condom. With that many options of birth control for women one would think that there would be a dearth of pregnancies in the past 30 years, instead we've had the largest statistical spike in "unintended" pregnancies, and the largest incidence of single parent homes (overwhelmingly single mothers) since records were started. Make no mistake, women who become pregnant want to be pregnant.

There are no 'accidental' pregnancies anymore. Always operate from this assumption. There are far too many ways to prevent pregnancy for this not to be the case. In addition to this YOU allow it to happen by not taking steps to control the birth yourself. I realize it's difficult to objectively consider this while you're in the midst of hot monkey sex with a girl - especially if you've been sexually deprived for any length of time - but you need to look at her from the default perspective of her WANTING to become pregnant. That may or may not be the case, but it's the presumption you MUST operate from, in spite of yourself, your emotions, attachment, etc.