Condom or no condom?

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of these posts about women being evil and insane are basically a projection of the negative, low self esteem mindset of the posters themselves.

If you are consistently or even occasionally "attracting" insane women it's not because all women are insane, it's because your mindset is so weak that you would be willing to tolerate their b.s. for even one second.

And if you are stupid enough to STAY in a relationship with an "insane" woman for any longer than say, half a second, YOU are to blame, not the woman.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evil_Muska said:
I always use a condom for the simple fact that "I don't know nothin' bout birthin' no babies!", lol.

Seriously, don't be a fool, wrap your tool.
Haha...Gone With the Wind

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mix_master said:
This dude's talking out of his azz. I doubt he has a girlfriend based...
Aww, you came back just to try to invalidate statistics from the American Pregnancy Association? That's so sweet that I got under your skin that much, baby.

Btw, have you got that pic yet that shows why you would receive "stares from HB 10's in a transfixed state with an infantile "O" face expression" smeared all over their faces? It's really not that hard. I'll walk you through the process if you need help.

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
No thanks man. You already got rosie palm at your disposal, so I don't want to interfere with such a fine relationship. Oh, and try not to pee your pants the next time you see a real live girl the next time you leave your house.

Oh, and please try seeing a therapist for your social phobia and anxiety disorders: trolling on the forum about your imaginary girlfriend is only going to make your problem much worse.

Also, since you are posting on saturday nights, it's pretty obvious you have no life. I feel sorry for you. Good luck.

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Condom always unless in LTR with girl on the shot and even then, might be worth being on the safe side.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mix_master said:
Also, since you are posting on saturday nights, it's pretty obvious you have no life. I feel sorry for you. Good luck.
True. I spend my weekends studying, since you need good grades to get into med school. Pay now or pay later. ;)

Why are you even still posting here, man? Ever since I chased you away, the only posts have been on this thread exasperatingly trying to convince me that I'm not currently in a relationship. The only exception is one where you were whining about how this forum sucks, and the other one where you thought you were being sly by crying about how you missed out on an FFM threesome with a stripper and a girlfriend.

Seriously, though. Post a pic and back up all the bragging you've been trying to do, or just take off and find a forum where the members will let your avalanche of bullshit slide downhill unhindered.