Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Conclusion: 99% of Unicorns are married by age 26

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've visited this forum and learned a lot. I believe in the psychology of being a chase, respecting yourself, and that humans want what they can't have... which I believe is essence of this website.

After reading so many experiences of guys on here with terrible women, I came to a conclusion (which is not what I was looking for)......99% of hot/cool/honest/smart girls are off the market by age 26 (age varies regionally).

I keep reading all these stories of guys meeting HB9, but then she has (daddy, commitment, borderline, AW, unfaithful, dishonest, etc issues). It's just amazing how many horror stories there are of hot but awful women. I think part of the problem is everyone is going after the hotties. The other problem I assume is that many people on here are in the over 25 age group and the supply of Unicorns (hot/cool/honest) is dwindling.

Of the 20 hottest girls at my University, 75% were married within 2 years of graduating and 90% were married by 25. They all married great guys. The two who didn't marry are still single 10 years later and have issues (gay, selfish, AW, etc). By the end of college the majority of these Unicorns were locked down with serious boyfriends who proposed a year after graduation and married within 2 years....so in a sense the hotties were off the market at age 21 with college boyfriend (but engagement process took 2 yr's).

I think the age is getting pushed back with the modern liberated/career woman. Heck, I talked to my dad about this and in the 60's a big percentage got married immediately after high school/college (didn't make it to age 21).

Outside from this website, I have seen this in real life. My single friends (in their 30's) seem to all be chasing the same dozen HB9's in town, which gives these girls huge egos (1,000 likes on IG, front row tix to anything, etc). My city has over 5 million people, but I keep seeing the same handful of girls pop up with my single friends (they are hot party girls/cheerleaders). Plus these girls have now been with a ton of guys, which further lessens their Unicorn status. All my friends who married really cool/hot girls met them in college and were married by 24. A few friends waited until 35 to marry but they all married girls under age 26.

By age 26, a girl has been single/dating for 10 years....that's 3,650 days of not being able to lock down the right guy (I believe all girls are looking to get married whether they admit it or not). If the girls is hot/fun but hasn't been able to get a guy by 26, I think chances are high that she has issues. This seems confirmed by the continued experiences on this forum and the astounding number of borderline (which I had never heard of prior to this website). I believe bpd are hot, get around more, never stay in relationship, and are out/clubbing more....hence the higher prevalence on a board of pick up artists.

I'm not on here to flame and really like the insight from this forum, but just wanted to hear your thoughts on my conclusion. There are awesome girls who snuck through (lt boyfriend, med school, law school, shy/church girl) but I think 99% of the true Unicorns (top 1% of 1%) are taking by age 26. To give hope, there are also some Unicorns that married terrible guys and back on the market later in life.

Think back to that 'something about marry' perfect girl from your college and if she is still single?

Thoughts.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's field experience that matters.

You can't rely on the internet to give you the key of the world.... People come here cause they have issues and want to find solutions.

The people who are doing well or are ''DJ'' probably never heard of this site.... Why would they ?

Cherry pick what you find here.... stuff to improve your frame, health, status.... leave all the ''social stuff like you are writing here''

I came here for advice, got them, now I browse only to see perspective and 95% of the time I read frustration... so for a guy like me who have it all going but feel there is room for improvement... this site is losing its value.

Why I am writing then? Because this post is one of the question left for me.

You can't generalize.... whoever remember this.... In your parent generation (or friends parent) how many people who married-meet-had babies in their 20's... are still together ? My nieces are the only kids in a room of 40 to have ''parents still together''. All the rest are divorced/separated.

It goes both ways unicorn or trash. A lot of people get together for the wrong reasons. Often the ''high school slut'' is the one first one to get married and have a stable relationship.... while others are struggling.

However, what you wrote I see it around me. 35+ people making 100k or more.... still single... dating probably but no relationship lasting more than 2 months. I can count on my fingers the parents among my friends, high school, university etc..

These people are lost and will take longer to settle down... if they ever do.

To answer: I don't agree with you cause its based on people but yes, the more they ''wait'' the more issues they can get.

The people who settle down fast, found out faster what they wanted and if for the good reason they will stick together. Heck.... did you know 90% of the billionnaires and high millionnaires were married before 26 years old ? (its probably a generation factor too).

There is nothing stronger than building a life with someone. The sooner you start doesn't mean you will have the end of the road with the same.

PS: I'll probably be single and rich at the end of the road lol

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's field experience that matters.

You can't rely on the internet to give you the key of the world.... People come here cause they have issues and want to find solutions.

The people who are doing well or are ''DJ'' probably never heard of this site.... Why would they ?

Cherry pick what you find here.... stuff to improve your frame, health, status.... leave all the ''social stuff like you are writing here''

I came here for advice, got them, now I browse only to see perspective and 95% of the time I read frustration... so for a guy like me who have it all going but feel there is room for improvement... this site is losing its value.

Why I am writing then? Because this post is one of the question left for me.

You can't generalize.... whoever remember this.... In your parent generation (or friends parent) how many people who married-meet-had babies in their 20's... are still together ? My nieces are the only kids in a room of 40 to have ''parents still together''. All the rest are divorced/separated.

It goes both ways unicorn or trash. A lot of people get together for the wrong reasons. Often the ''high school slut'' is the one first one to get married and have a stable relationship.... while others are struggling.

However, what you wrote I see it around me. 35+ people making 100k or more.... still single... dating probably but no relationship lasting more than 2 months. I can count on my fingers the parents among my friends, high school, university etc..

These people are lost and will take longer to settle down... if they ever do.

To answer: I don't agree with you cause its based on people but yes, the more they ''wait'' the more issues they can get.

The people who settle down fast, found out faster what they wanted and if for the good reason they will stick together. Heck.... did you know 90% of the billionnaires and high millionnaires were married before 26 years old ? (its probably a generation factor too).

There is nothing stronger than building a life with someone. The sooner you start doesn't mean you will have the end of the road with the same.

PS: I'll probably be single and rich at the end of the road lol
and if everyone was like you this forum would never exist, because you are not really willing to share what you can or at least toss what you think here and see if anyone will counter you, I post to help and if possible find someone trying to counter what I say and see if what is said can get me better or offer at least a new eye in the situation.

sure I don't post much about my personal life but mostly because I kinda learned and if I have any kind of problem I just imagine what I would say if I read that in this forum, but I agree on taking what works and tossing with don't, you have to adapt based on your region, culture, association and on what you are looking for

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible Belt - Unicorn is a term my friends use to describe that elusive hot/cool/smart/faithful girl. 1% of 1%
The term came from hot/crazy matrix
BTW - I love your stuff on how to make a bpd a fwb by ignoring them and letting them come back.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of the 20 hottest girls at my University, 75% were married within 2 years of graduating and 90% were married by 25. They all married great guys. The two who didn't marry are still single 10 years later and have issues (gay, selfish, AW, etc).
The problem is you believe unicorns exist to begin with. All those "unicorns" who married have issues too. You just don't realize it because they're married and put up a facade on social media about having a great life.

You said all the unicorns married great guys? So then all the unicorns lived happily ever after!?

Tell us another story, oh please please please please! Just one more before bed!

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to have a serious discussion

I think my close friends are honest about their relationships with Unicorn wives for the past 10 years. These are my closet friends who tell me about every disagreement, etc. Yes the Unicorns are usually demanding (mostly their spending habits) but also generally happy/faithful/great mom/etc (no counseling, divorce, etc).

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to have a serious discussion

I think my close friends are honest about their relationships with Unicorn wives for the past 10 years. These are my closet friends who tell me about every disagreement, etc. Yes the Unicorns are usually demanding (mostly their spending habits) but also generally happy/faithful/great mom/etc (no counseling, divorce, etc).
So we have 18 unicorn girls from your college who all married unicorn guys. How many of these unicorn guys are your close friends?

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say 6 of these unicorn guys are my really close friends that tell me when they are having personal problems, etc.

I get your point about not everything is what is seems. You are dead on about social media and so many people acting like their life is perfect, when in reality it is far from it.

But there are Unicorns out there. Hot & Cool girls. We are talking about 20 girls in a college of 14,000. I got to know these girls pretty well over 4 years and knew they were truly cool. Yes, some of them are controlling once married. Heck, my best friends sister was super hot and super cool, but I later found out she had eating disorder. So I agree that most girls are faking a perfect personality, but there are some that are genuinely awesome people. Maybe they have a Y chromosome in their brain.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are talking about 20 girls in a college of 14,000. I got to know these girls pretty well over 4 years and knew they were truly cool.
You actually made note of 14,000 girls, catalogued the "20 hottest" ones (as you said earlier), and got to know pretty well all 20 of the very hottest girls at your entire university? Damn. Someone buy this man a beer.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
After reading so many experiences of guys on here with terrible women, I came to a conclusion (which is not what I was looking for)......99% of hot/cool/honest/smart girls are off the market by age 26 (age varies regionally).

By age 26, a girl has been single/dating for 10 years....that's 3,650 days of not being able to lock down the right guy (I believe all girls are looking to get married whether they admit it or not). If the girls is hot/fun but hasn't been able to get a guy by 26, I think chances are high that she has issues.
This is pretty strong assumption. Why 26? Why marriage? Why do you assume she has "issues" if she is not married? What is considered an issue? Why did you pick "marriage" and not sex or money or kids? If she hasn't had sex, kids, made money by 26 she doesn't have issues? What if she isn't pregnant by 35, does she have issues? What if she was 25 and a stripper, but married, does she have issues? What does "lock down the right guy" mean? What is considered "right"? A guy who doesn't smoke or a guy who makes a lot of money or a guy who has never had sex? A girl wants to get married to poor guy, or be the lifetime boyfriend of a rich guy?

There are so many assumptions in your post it's ridiculous. You are generalizing. Picking one thing out of 1000, marriage, and picking it apart to force a point.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
99% of unicorns were actually narwhal...

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thoughts.
Well just a couple of things to think about. Ever notice on various internet forums that you read and most sites are focused toward a certain topic? Of course practically all of them have a general discussion area too, but the sites are geared toward 1 thing or just a couple of things. People who are interested in those specific things join the forum to talk about them. Over time, when people discuss X specific thing, a majority of them will tend to agree on certain issues. Over even more time as users become old timers and new people joining, the culture of the forum tends to lean a certain way. This tends to lead toward a forum becoming a sort of echo chamber.

Second, if you found a true, genuine unicorn, wouldn't you try to hold on to it?

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump - I think my biggest assumption is that 'all girls want to get married' which I admit is only my assumption
If that is not the case, then all your points are valid and my idea that all the great ones are gone by 26 is not valid. Simply because many may not want to get married. But I believe (at least in the South), they all want to get married.

Yewki - I thought you would poke at the fact I was close with most all the Unicorns. Not trying to be internet stud but just share my experience. Yes, my fraternity was by far the best on campus and all the hottest girls came to our parties and dated the guys. You can choose not to believe if you want, but I have no reason to lie on internet forum.

To be fair, I'm sure there was some hot girl that was pre-med or had a boyfriend from HS that didn't hang out with us, but even most of those eventually dated one of us. In fact, I liked to find the non-Greek hottie on campus and invite her to date parties. I think the level of the party was like nothing they had experienced and later I realized it made all the sorority girls in our harem jealous that I invited "some random" to the big party. But that is a story for another time.

So it sounds like the posters on here disagree that all the best ones are taking my age 26...or maybe just disagree whether a Unicorn exists as far as perfect girl. This is also a great point. Obviously Unicorns don't exist in reality and I agree with you there is no perfect girl. But I think you know what I mean about HB10/fun/smart//honest. I just don't see too many of those on the market these days (in my 30's).

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
This tends to lead toward a forum becoming a sort of echo chamber.

Second, if you found a true, genuine unicorn, wouldn't you try to hold on to it?
Great point, I think this forum attracts people who want to discuss borderline personality. So it schews my analysis.

Yes, if you find a unicorn you definitely try to hang on. This only strengthens my argument....that all real unicorns had some great guy from college hang on the them successfully.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're basically glorifying the concept of marrying a trophy wife. I take it you consider your friends who married these unicorns to have "made it", and you want to do so as well? And you want the social status that comes along with it?

I think if you're not happy by yourself, being with someone else isn't going to change much. Once you get past the honeymoon phase and bang em a few times, you'll just be looking for something else to fill the void. Except now you're also married.

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Marriage in general glorifies the concept of trophy wife (locking down highest possible SMV woman). I bet most NFL QB's have married a "trophy wife" but does that mean they have a void (possibly) or that it is wrong (possibly).

Ideally, you can have kids and have relationship evolve, etc.

As I grow older, I am wondering if the concept of marriage is not how we are biologically/evolutionary wired but is best for raising a family. But again, this is off topic.

I still think most Unicorn/Trophy wives are off the market by age 26. To stick with the NFL QB example, I don't see many of them getting marrying girls over 26.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So...date younger? You act like at 26, you can't find girls in their late teens and early 20's--with the benefit of greater self-knowledge, experience, direction in life, and everything else you might need to steer a relationship with that girl to the desired outcome.

The thing is that you're building a greater analysis off of a small, self-selected pool, from a sorority/fraternity setting no less (one of the most closed, self-regulated social structures in existence). I'm sorry, but a unicorn in a sorority is the unicorn of unicorns--personally, that's pump & dump territory for me. But alas they have an image to uphold from some narrative dating back probably to their parents and do put on a nice facade.

Greek life is really just the c0ck-carousel on steroids--everybody fvcks everybody (but it's OK since they're part of the in-group) with the understanding that everybody pairs off at the end of the ride. Not saying it's a bad system--tends to work if that's your desired narrative. And of course they 'lock' those guys down; it's part of the agreement. But I find it hard to believe that you live in the South and don't know how married women operate; when I meet one that's legitimately faithful, I'll let you know.

Plus, my FB newsfeed is full of apparent unicorns--I could give you the scoop on dozens of them that would make them untouchable (to me, anyway) for relationship-investment. But they seem happy; their guys seem happy; everybody's happy (never mind when some of them show up in my text messages from time to time). I've had close friends who dated 'unicorns' for years--literally thought they had it made--only to later confide in me that their relationship was sex-less or their girl was super insecure or to have the girl monkey-branch in the end (and these were solid guys who haven't had to work through some the issues I've had). Hell, my BPDex and I were the couple everywhere we went for a solid couple of years--we'd get stopped by strangers who'd express how happy they were for us; there's a reason for the euphemism 'behind closed doors.'

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its only a myth because you're describing perfections. There are no "unicorns" because each person, relationship, and scenario is unique and different.

You're describing people, human beings, and dynamic social relationships as if there some type of dog, with general traits that can be used to generalize. Thats not how humans work.

Also, your conclusion is tunneled. 20 girls 18 relationships, your limited experience at a univerisity is not enough for such a wide scale conclusion. Surely now you can point out your own fallacies in your post. This has nothing to do with SS being an echo chamber. Which at times, it could be described as so.