Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Conclusion: 99% of Unicorns are married by age 26

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I threw everyone with the term "Unicorn." You make a great point that there is no perfect girl.

But I still think the supply of hot/not crazy diminishes as you get older.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no unicorns. I saw a bumper sticker a few weeks back that said "No matter how hot she is, there is some guy someplace that is sick of her sh!t." That fact is there is a simple formula for this. Unicorn + time = DRAGON.

All women are the same.. all women are hypergamous... they are always looking for their next best option... they really are only as loyal as your ability to meet her needs and her self perception of the kind of man she is capable of getting. If she thinks she can do better than you... chances are.. eventually you will be stressed into twisting yourself into what ever she wants... (MAN I see this all the time with my married friends.), or she will make your life a living hell until you have had enough. OR, if she monkey branches right then and there, she could leave you in a heart-beat.

So... if you think you have one of those mythical "unicorns", chances are you are going to lose her, unless you are a 6'2" cover model, with millions in the bank. Sorry, that is a fact. Not an indictment of women, it's just the way they are. Most men are not going to be with an ugly fat woman, no matter how great she is in all other categories. We men will always want the bitchy 10 who is smoking hot, rather then the rich sweat loyal fat body....

Stop worrying about getting a 'unicorn' they don't exist. What you should be doing is being the very best person you can be and going after the best women that are interested in you. Beating your head against the wall pursuing a 'unicorn'... really?

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we are getting off topic. I shouldn't have used the term Unicorn.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS ARE THE FEMALE DATING POOL AFTER AGE 26.

My assumption is that most of the quality girls are married and the supply of hot/normal is low.

Aryan Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wounder if their is a sister web forum for women, and they might be saying the same thing about guys, all the great/unicorn guys get locked down in their 20s, personaly i dont know enough people on either gender to make that observation, u do get alot of people in their 30s an 40s spliting up(7 year ich) so maybe could catch a recycled unicorn in late 30s early 40s.

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wounder if their is a sister web forum for women, and they might be saying the same thing about guys, all the great/unicorn guys get locked down in their 20s, personaly i dont know enough people on either gender to make that observation, u do get alot of people in their 30s an 40s spliting up(7 year ich) so maybe could catch a recycled unicorn in late 30s early 40s.
100%

From my experience the great guys all paired off with the great girls at age 19-22. There are exceptions obviously, but supply of male unicorns falls off with age just the same.

Aryan Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
100%

From my experience the great guys all paired off with the great girls at age 19-22. There are exceptions obviously, but supply of male unicorns falls off with age just the same.
Damn it, i'm 38, i had a realy gud girlfriend, she was 19 when we met, a couple of little issues but in general posibly a unicorn, we were together for 12 yeatd

Aryan Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
100%

Damn it, i'm 38, i had a realy gud girlfriend, she was 19 when we met, a couple of little issues but in general posibly a unicorn, we were together for 12 years, good thing is I still look 24, so catching a unicorn isnt out of my reach yet!!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The Unicorns all married great guys? Who goes around calling hordes of other men great? Are you gay? Are you a woman?

What "great" guy would marry a woman his own age? By age 26 a man has a higher SMV than a woman, so it's a terrible idea to marry a woman your age in your mid 20's. Also, what percentage of those "great guys" had rich parents? What percentage will be happily married their whole lives?

Imagine a sold out college football game packed with 128,000 people. Half women, half men. A study was done that showed what percentage of men in that crowd the 64,000 women would consider good enough for them. Do you know how many men out of 64,000 are good enough? ONE. That's right. Girls want the best guy out of 64,000 or they will be unsatisfied. No thank you.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, my definition of the word "unicorn" is a man who is better than a Don Juan. In other words, he doesn't exist. If a woman ends up with a man who's confident, funny, financially successful and gives her proper emotional fluctuation, and she decides to leave him to find a "better" man, then she has left her stallion to search for a unicorn. Unicorns don't exist and she ends up unsatisfied with her love life for the rest of her existence.

99% of hot/cool/honest/smart girls are off the market by age 26 (age varies regionally).
This is High Score Theory. Generally, women will have interacted with the man they will forever be in love with by age 23. The ones who are smart stay with these men. The ones who are stupid (and go off searching for their magical unicorn) will leave him, thinking they can still do better. Not only that, if they made a bad choice being with a man who didn't give two fvcks about her, he will leave her and she'll become the "alpha widow". Either way, once a woman has lost the man who tops her high score list, she's forever damaged goods.

Most single women over the age of 23 are worthless for pair-bonding.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the OP is right. The best women are taken early on. GunShow, I agree it's too bad you used the word unicorn - people took it the wrong way and it kind of derailed the thread. I knew what you meant.

But yeah, I think you're right. Now that doesn't mean you can't find a decent girl after 26. No rule is universal. But yeah, most of the girls who are both very hot and decent disappear quickly.

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the OP is right. The best women are taken early on. GunShow, I agree it's too bad you used the word unicorn - people took it the wrong way and it kind of derailed the thread. I knew what you meant.

But yeah, I think you're right. Now that doesn't mean you can't find a decent girl after 26. No rule is universal. But yeah, most of the girls who are both very hot and decent disappear quickly.
Zekko - THANK YOU

I just remember there being a huge selection of quality/hot girls in college. In my 30's, it seems most of the ones available are "leftovers" for a reason (crazy, unfaithful, annoying, etc).

BigNeal - It's not gay to call your friends "great guys." I have quality friends and am confident enough to compliment them and not worry about being "gay."

If a woman ends up with a man who's confident, funny, successful and gives her proper emotional fluctuation, and she decides to leave him to find a "better" man, then she has left her stallion to search for a unicorn. Unicorns don't exist and she ends up unsatisfied with her love life for the rest of her existence.

This is High Score Theory. Generally, women will have interacted with the man they will forever be in love with by age 23. The ones who are smart stay with these men. The ones who are stupid (and go off searching for their magical unicorn) will leave him, thinking they can still do better. Not only that, if they made a bad choice being with a man who didn't give two fvcks about her, he will leave her and she'll become the "alpha widow". Either way, once a woman has lost the man who tops her high score list, she's forever damaged goods.

Most single women over the age of 23 are worthless for pair-bonding.
Desidinova - I always like your posts on here. You make an excellent but sad point....that most people have found their best mate by age 23 (that's 7yrs of dating). I agree wholeheartedly that those who leave for "grass is greener" will regret it. Lastly, I concur on single girls over 23 being incapable of pair bonding. I know several hot/cool girls over age 26 and they all seem incapable of dating someone longer than a month, no matter how perfect the guy is. Any hot/cool girls has dating dozens of great guys by the time she is 23. Yes, you can catch some of these hot/quality girls after divorce, but then they have kids/ex husband/issues that detract from being as quality as a unmarried 23 yearold.

I think case is closed and Zekko/Desidinova have helped confirm my theory that the supply of hot/quality girls goes way down after age 26. Plus everyone learned a new term "unicorn" which is well named since she is a mythical creature that does not exist.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well just a couple of things to think about. Ever notice on various internet forums that you read and most sites are focused toward a certain topic? Of course practically all of them have a general discussion area too, but the sites are geared toward 1 thing or just a couple of things. People who are interested in those specific things join the forum to talk about them. Over time, when people discuss X specific thing, a majority of them will tend to agree on certain issues. Over even more time as users become old timers and new people joining, the culture of the forum tends to lean a certain way. This tends to lead toward a forum becoming a sort of echo chamber.

Second, if you found a true, genuine unicorn, wouldn't you try to hold on to it?
That's called confirmation bias; also selection bias.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: the OP, "99%" is an arbitrary figure, but I do think he is right in that most unicorns have either met their High Score or married (not always the same thing) by 26 or so.

I would consider my wife a unicorn; not out of ego but objectively speaking. She was 26 when we married.

Fact of the matter is, there is a "likelihood threshold" when these women can no longer go unnoticed or no longer be unicorns. In the states and probably most of the civilized west, it's the mid-20's.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
BigNeal - It's not gay to call your friends "great guys." I have quality friends and am confident enough to compliment them.
Tom Brady is great. All of your male friends who got married are not great.

Fact is, those guys traded down by marrying someone their age. When I was 27 I was dating the hottest 17 year old women (legal in MA), not girls my age, and I was not "great".

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't find mine until I as 62, and she was 27.