"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Concert

lugsy211

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
England
heres the story.
Last nite i was at a rock concert with a couple of mates.
We were standing waiting for the first band to come on and people are still comin into the hall. Two girls my age come up and stand beside me. I recognise one of them from the ticket line and start talkin to her. No gd conversation but then all my mates start gettn into her.
They say she likes me but i cant get near her bcause by this stage the hall is crowded. They start tellin me to go over and lick her ear and i laugh it off. then they get her number and i dont.

when the concert ends i ask her if she has email and get an abrubt no.
what should i do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
Your boys are already all over that and you're too late man, let them have their fun and brush off your shoulders. Find a new, better looking lass that you don't have to waste your time on competing over.

Lick her ear? I hope you know her pretty well. I got socked in the face last night pulling two girls in fight off of each other and they can pack more of a punch than u think.
 

lugsy211

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
England
my post there didnt really explain it well. OK. I know she has some kind of attraction for me and i caught her staring a few times.
My mate has her number
should i
ask him for it and fone her?
tell him to txt her and give her my nom?

I can't let her pass by me she is just so beautiful.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
I can't let her pass by me she is just so beautiful.
Think about her passing a fart. Is she still so incredibly beautiful?

My mate has her number
should i
ask him for it and fone her?
How about you respect your buddy and let him have his shot at her, since he made a move before you did. Accept your loss and move on.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top